"I just called you my fucking boyfriend....so"

I literally just blinked at him a couple of times silently. His face looked amused yet still flushed.

"Okay you don't have all day." He says probably thinking in rejecting him.

"Well I mean my first boyfriend is famous. I really do have high standards." I said hinting that it's a yes.

"Is that a yes?" He asks

"I just called you my fucking boyfriend... so what do you think?!" I exclaim. He looked at me and laughed.

"If I'm your first boyfriend does that mean than I'll be you first everything?" He asks all innocently

"Well you are my first kiss, first date and first boy to be in the hospital with. So yeah I guess!" I laughed. He planted a kiss on my head and stayed how we are. My head on his bare chest with my eyes closed. Body temperature at 41°C.

"I wasn't going to ask you when you have a fever and in hospital but you never looked so vulnerable and fragile in your life that I felt like this is something no one will forget." He said. Best believe the stomach flutters we're at their full power and seemed to consume my insides.
I was sat in the hospital with my Boyfriend. Yes MY BOYFRIEND. It had been a whole hour of George constantly checking my temperature and still there was no change.

"There you two are. Hey mate." Nathan says as he walks over to us.

"You weren't busy were you?" I ask him.

"I was at the pub with the boys... but my little sister is more important that a group of drunk boys." He laughs.

"Love you bro." I say. Doing out hand shake.

"George how have you been?" Nathan asks.

"I've been good. It's fucking boiling out there." George tells Nathan.

"Oh I know. I'm sweating big time." He said.

"Same." I mutter.

"What's wrong with you hey?" He asked me.

"Oh you know over 40°C." I said "the usual" I smile.

"Oh shut up." He laughed.

It got to the point that sitting here in the A&E waiting room was so dead that I couldn't even keep my eyes open.

"Ms L. Luís." The nurse finally called out after 3 hours. I stood up and followed the nurse into the room. George and Nathan followed behind me slowly talking about god knows what.
The doctor did a general check on me and turns out I had a mild infection in my bladder to my disadvantage I was allergic to the medication for it however, it only gave me nosebleeds that I could take it until I felt better.

"Keep drinking loads of water and... stay cool." He said. I nodded and after five minutes we were out of the hospital.

"How comes Jenn was at the doctors. Is she okay?" He asked.

"She okay. But she'll tell you when she next sees you." I nodded my hair and it was obvious George knew.

"I'm famished what about you?" Natalie asked us. I was standing next to Nathan and George was next to Nathan.

"No I'm not. Can use a peach iced tea though." I tell him.

"Dude I'm fucking starving." George told Nathan.

"Where's the cafe where you work?" Nathan asked. I told them to follow me and they obeyed my order.

"Welcome to Mr Evan's café." I told them. That's not the actual name I've forgotten because I just say the café. "Oh Nathan you need to meet Sawyer." I told him.

"Who?" He asked

"Sawyer Evans." I said "You two are so similar." I walked to the counter. Going to order my drink.

"I'll pay." George insisted.

"No." I said. "What are you getting?" I asked him.

"Chips and a turkey sandwich." He said.

"Can I also have a turkey sandwich and chips." I ordered Sawyer looked at me and shock his head.

"Luna don't you fucking dare." He said blocking me form scanning my phone. However, I was quite strong I twisted his arm making him pull away leaving me enough space to scan my phone.

"Oops." I cheekily smiled. George just shook his head at me. "Like you." I said as I stand on my tippy toes and give him a peck on the lips.

"You too my love." George said.

"Sawyer this is my soon to be step bro Nathan. Nathan this is Sawyer a man whore just like you." I said introducing them.

"I'm not a man whore." They both denied. Just as they said that a brunette girl walked in and their heads shaped to her and stared.

"She's fit isn't she." He said. Sawyer nodded his head.

"She has a peach bum."

"I'm NoT a MAn wHoRE" I say making fun of them.