"I've sorta cheated on him."

"How could he do that to my mum?" I ask him "he cheated on her with me." I say crying.

"Why are you mad about that Luns?" He asked me "the dickhead fucking raped you and you worried that he cheated on your mum." He said. I stayed silent.

"She is my mum after all." I tell him

"Him cheating on your mum should be the last of your concern. For fucks sake Luna. He put his fucking ranky dick inside of you. He took your virginity while you were struggling to get him off." Reece says angrily.

"Don't say anything just yet okay?" I told him.

"I won't now I suggest to you. Come back to mine and Blake's hotel room. Sleep or something have a shower. Then get pissed later." He tells me.

"Okay." I said

"Good."

"Don't tell G. I like him way too much for him to think that I've sort of cheated on him." I plead

"But you didn't." Reece tells me.

We reached the hotel he and Blake were staying at and he took me to his room. I had been wearing the outfit I was also going to wear to Isla's party so Blake gave me some joggers to wear after I had a shower. I had a spear top to wear also. While I was in the shower for atleast twenty minutes scrubbing of all the traces of Jason from my body. My body was covered in bruises especially on my inner thighs and my hips. I took a picture of the bruises but didn't do anything with them. It was in case I needed any evidence for something. My thighs were absolutely killing me and it took every fibre in my body to not cry again. But then I felt numb. Complete numb.

"Luna do you want anything to eat?" Blake asked me from outside the door. I pulled it open to find him standing a Meter away.

"No thank you."'I say dryly.

"Okay then. I'm popping out Reece will still be here." He told me.

"Okay. See you in a bit." I say wrapping my arms around his torso and giving him a tight hug.

"Byeee." He says releasing the hug and walking out. I made my way over to Reece who was scrolling through his phone whilst being stretched out in the bed. Slowly I slid down next to him and gave him a little cuddle.

"You alright?" He asks me. I look up and him and smile.

"A little better." I tell him.