𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐁𝐨𝐲

~Vanessa's POV~

Currently Maya and I were standing next to Riley but Riley was texting Lucas who was on a bench in front of us

"Talk to him." I told Riley.

"Why? We have a great text relationship." Riley asked us.

"You want to know what's a better text relationship?" I asked her sarcastically.

"What?" Riley asked.

I nudged Maya so she could take this and she says, "Talk to him."

When Lucas send Riley a text she showed us and Maya and I rolled our eyes.

"He's right over there." Maya told Riley as she pointed to Lucas.

"No! Too complicated over there." Riley explain to us. "Lots can go wrong over there the only thing I can go wrong over here is if I go over there."

Maya held her hands out so Riley could give her stuff to her and she did. Riley walked behind Lucas and then started to mouth 'hi' to him.

After a little while Riley looked back at us asking for help.

'Talk to him' I mouthed to her.

Riley looked back at Lucas who still hasn't noticed she was there and she sniffed him. My eyes widened and my face took a shock look Maya gestured Riley to come back to us.

"How did I do?" Riley asked us as Maya gave her stuff back.

"You smelled him." I told her with a deadpan look.

"Yup." Riley said with a big smile.

"You smelled him is what you did." We told her in unison but plainly.

"I walk through life the way I walk through life." Riley told us sighing.

"Can we please just talk about this?" Maya asked our best friend.

Riley just took her phone out and texted us both our phones beeped and we took them out.

We read the text aloud "Nope." And walked to class.

°°°°°°
"You guys don't connect with each other." Cory told us as he held his phone in his hands. "It's like you can't exist without these use emoticons rather than emotions you're an unfeeling generation of zombies."

Maya and Riley lean closer to each other and pretend to be zombies, Cory saw them and look at them with furrowed eyebrows but I just gave them a small weird out smile.

"Stop eating each other." Cory told them as the classroom door opened and Myzell walked in. "You're late Miss Myzell."

"My goldfish died." Myzell told Cory plainly.

"You see? This is what I'm talking about." Cory told the class before putting an arm around Myzell's shoulder and saying, "Miss Myzell has clearly suffered a tragic lost, yet she does not seem in touch with her emotions."