❦ Chapter 8 ❦

Taehyung Pov

There was funny chartering around me, but I didn't know exactly what it was about. They spoke too wildly for that, I couldn't even understand a single word. Depressed, I looked at my tiny hands. I just wanted to go home and bury myself under my soft blanket, but now I was sitting here. With my head down, as if there was something to grieve. "Do you want to sit there like a deaf-mute all the time, or do you have a suggestion for our talk?", I heard Jeongguk clicking with his rosy tongue, "Tch... It's hard to believe that I'm in a group with a shy dude. I can pick up a bad grade from Chaerin". The announced teacher immediately raised her head as Jeongguk pronounced this sentence.

"For you, it's Mrs. Lee, Mr. Jeon. Pull yourself together now and work on the project, as every group does", she said with a stern voice, looking back at her notebooks and doing her work.

I apologized meekly, but Jeongguk just laughed hatefully and told me that my apology was as useful to him as my silence for the presentation. I'd love to say something, but he intimidates me so much that I just couldn't make a proper sentence. I just wanted to sink deep into the ground so I would be spared by this whole thing, but unfortunately my request was not given. "It doesn't work like that..." he grumbled annoyed and just took my college block without asking. Then he reached for a ballpoint pen and scribbled something on it, "I don't want collecting a fucking note because of you, so you will come to me this afternoon to pick a topic"

With big eyes I looked at him and then stuttered a bit overtaxed, "T-To your... home?". The boy with the ravenblack hair rolled his eyes with a sigh and pressed the note into my face, which made me squeal softly, "Yes, you will come to me. Woe betide you if not, otherwise you can expect that you won't have a nice day tomorrow at school. Is that clear, little one?". I nodded hastily, which is why he let go of me, so that the note fell on the table in front of me. I bit my lips slightly, taking it in my hands. To be honest, I had thought that Jeongguk wouldn't be interested in his grades, but he was...

He really wanted to get a good grade for this presentation and so he forced me to come to him... To his house...

God, help me

• ────── ✾ ────── •

~ ggukstaee 🌺