❦ Chapter 37 ❦

Taehyung Pov

Jeongguk looked up, confused. Apparently, he had forgotten that my wrists were still covered with bruises and hurt a lot. "M-My-my... wrist", I helped him before he turned his attention to one of my wrists and pushed down the sleeve of my sweater. His eyes got a little bigger and he immediately let me go as if he had burned himself on a hot pizza. His gaze was still on my wrist, but sometimes slipped to my stomach, which was still a little wet from his tongue.

Then he cleared his throat and wiped his saliva away from his mouth. "We should stop...", he murmured and slowly left the room. But only to come back with an ointment and a bandage. I thought he wanted to leave me again. Ashamed that Jeongguk and I were just... exchanging tenderness, I straightened up. I really would have let us both become intimate! I really would have become intimate with Jeon Jeongguk if my wrist didn't hurt! Oh God, what was wrong with me?

"Ye-Yes...", I just agreed and digged my hands into the soft blanket. For the first time in my life, I had done something forbidden. Namely, I skipped school and let Jeongguk spoil me. But why did I like it so much? After all, I had moaned his name... With time, this experience became a bit unpleasant for me. Jeongguk, however, had put on a neutral face again and distributed the ointment carefully on my stomach. Then he wrapped the bandage around me and tightened it so it wouldn't slip down.

"Thank you...", I smiled a little and pushed down my sweater again, blushing. Jeongguk let go of me and sat down on his big chair, looking like a rich company owner. "Also for these... beautiful kisses. I... I really liked it", I stuttered helplessly and then looked to the side in shame. Jeongguk had seen my helpless, submissive side and made me moan. Nobody had managed that yet, neither boy nor girl. Only Jeongguk.

The guy who actually liked girls. Then why had he done something like that for me? "W-Why did you do that?", I asked quietly.

"I thought you liked it", he asked the counter question and raised his eyebrow, which made me pretty nervous. Why did Jeongguk always look so damn good when, for example, he pushed his hair back or took a sip of water from a bottle? "I-I-It has... but... you like girls", I explained and played restlessly with my fingers. Jeongguk only laughed, so I looked at him questioningly. Did he make fun of me and my statement now? "I?", he asked laughing, "I like girls? Disgusting...". An infinite number of question marks appeared in my head.

Does that mean Jeon Jeongguk doesn't like girls?
"Breasts and vaginas don't appeal me," he explained, whereupon I only brought out a confused "Huh...?".

"I'm gay, little one", Jeongguk smiled and then licked over his lips. My eyes almost fell out, which made him laugh amusedly. So this rumor was a fucking lie?! "I'm-I'm sorry... I didn't know, I-"

"Just forget it, Kim", he demanded and I immediately closed my mouth. I obeyed him like a puppy to its owner and to be honest that annoyed me a little. Actually, I wanted to stand up to him and assert myself. Jeongguk stood up from his chair again, walking towards me before gently grabbing my right hand and looking at the bruises. I always kept in mind that Jeongguk was gay in reality.

Gently, as if I were made of glass, he stroked his thumb over the bruises, "That was me, wasn't it? Several days ago, when you were with me and I treated you rudely, right?". Slowly, I nodded and turned red. I liked this tender, loving side of him, which always treated me with care. But the dominant, strong side also had its charms. I didn't know which Jeongguk I liked the most, but both were quite appealing and captivated me in their own way. "I'm sorry...", he apologized with a surprisingly quiet voice and raised my wrist so he could place a sweet kiss on it.

Then he let it sink again, "I must have been too rough, Kim". My face exploded with a big blush. Why was Jeongguk so nice to me?

Was he perhaps... interested in me?

• ────── ✾ ────── •

Author's note: I actually don't good feel because of this shitty weather and I also don't know, if I can update "Monopoly" too but I hope you liked this chapter 💞♥️
Thank you so much for reading my stories ;3

~ ggukstaee 🌺