❦ Chapter 82 ❦

Kim Taehyung

🔞 Sexual Content/Smut 🔞

Sunday.

Jeongguk couldn't keep his hands off me of course and took a shower with me the next day. After watching a movie last night with Kihyun and Irene, who stopped cursing at each other, Jeongguk and I wanted to have a little togetherness, ending the evening with a blowjob, but Irene had a total breakdown when she got a hot picture of her boyfriend Jay Park.

We three had to stop her from storming out of the house and going to her boyfriend. She didn't give up until midnight and lay down to sleep. Jeongguk and I had been so exhausted afterwards that we just went to bed and fell asleep.

In the morning, I wanted to take a refreshing shower, but when Jeongguk joined me I knew that we had to catch up sometime. So it came as it had to come.

We had sex.

"Ahh... So tight", Jeongguk panted and quickly thrusted into me from behind, while I whimpering leaned against the shower wall with my chest. My loud moans were a little bit dampened by the rushing water.

Jeongguk had placed one hand on my hip to give him a better hold, and the other one was crossed with my other hand, which I had pinned against the wall. With each of Jeongguk's powerful thrusts, my chest was pressed against the -in contrast to the hot water- cold wall.

My mouth, which released a excited moaning or wheezing again and again, was a little bit open. I pressed my ass against Jeongguk's thick, muscular thighs and moved my curvy hips as well as I could. 

"Ahh, Jeongguk~!", I shouted when he suddenly hit my sweet spot and whimpered shortly after as Jeongguk pulled himself out. Not because he was already finished, but to turn me around, grab my curvy hip, lift me up and let me sink back down on his his pulsating, hard dick.

"Ngh~... So big", I whimpered as I could feel Jeongguk much more intensely and deeply now, before connecting our lips. While Jeongguk pressed me against the wall, could thrusting into much more purposefully and faster, I wrapped my slim legs around his crotch so I could have a better hold.

Jeongguk stopped kissing me for a moment and placed his lips on my neck, which he slowly covered with dark blue hickeys. Groaning, I just threw my head and enjoyed this wonderful, intense moment. Again and again, Jeongguk sped up his pace until he finally hit my sweet spot, letting me see stars.

Moaning, I screamed his name and scratched with my fingernails over his muscular, broad back as he -to torture me obviously- kept thrusting against my sensitive spot. I was about to come.

"HUMP ME! FUCK ME!
DADDY BETTA MAKE ME CHOKE.
HUMP ME! FUCK ME!
MY TUNNEL LOVES A DEEPTHROAT.

LICK, LICK, LICK, LICK,
I WANNA EAT YO DICK.
BUT I CAN'T FUCK P MY NAILS,

SO IMMA PICK IT UP WITH CHOPSTICKS.

MOUTH WIDE OPEN!
MOUTH WIDE OPEN!
MOUTH WIDE OPEN LIKE I WAS AT THE DENTIST!
MOUTH WIDE OPEN!
MOUTH WIDE OPEN!", it suddenly sounded from the hallway, whereupon Jeongguk and I paused.

A few seconds later, someone laughed out loud and we didn't have to think long about who was listening in front of the bathroom door.

"KIHYUN!"

✧*:.。.

Monday.

There was thick air at the dinner table, especially between the two male cousins. While Kihyun ate his pancakes grinning, Jeongguk was about to wring his neck. Even when I put my hand on Jeongguk's thighs, he didn't let me calm him down, so I dedicated myself to Kihyun's twin sister, who looked at her cell phone, pouting.

Probably, she was writing with this Jay, because she always puffed her cheeks up when she got a new message.

Irene angrily looked up after a few minutes and slammed her expensive cell phone onto the table before pointing with her finger at Kihyun and grumbling, "I missed a nice evening with Jay because of you! You are so stupid! You always pretend to be a bad boy who can beat others up, but you're afraid of that Teletubbies vacuum cleaner!"

Silence.

But that didn't last long, because a few seconds later, Jeongguk and I burst out laughing. Only Kihyun turned red because of the shame.

"You... haha... Are you afraid of this sweet vacuum cleaner?", I laughed and knocked on the table with my first. If I was honest, I thought that Kihyun has absolutely no fears, but now, heading that he was afraid of a vacuum cleaner from a children's series was the funniest thing I have ever heard!

I thought Kihyun was a tough guy. But Kihyun didn't find the whole thing funny, but crossed his arms angrily in front of his chest and looked Irene in her eyes, who didn't care at all.

"You promised me that you wouldn't tell anyone!", he cursed and suddenly got rosy cheeks, which was pretty cute. Jeongguk playfully hit him against the shoulder and still laughed.

"Why... haha... Are you afraid of him at all?", I asked giggling and stared at Kihyun, who didn't look as if he would tell me anything. A broad smile appeared on Irene's lips, whereupon Kihyun became totally pale.

"He thought the vacuum cleaner would suck his cock away", Irene confessed with a triumphant grin and after that, the entire kitchen was filled with loud laughter.

I didn't thought that the weekend with the two twins would be that funny!

• ────── ✾ ────── •

Author's note: Guess, who can't sleep again 😂
Yeah, it's me 😳😳✨
Therefore, I decided to update again, my sweet dreamers uwu 🌺♥️💕
Have a nice day/night!

~ ggukstaee 🌺