❦ Chapter 94 ❦

Kim Taehyung

Unbelievingly, I widened my eyes and in the next moment, Jeongguk pulled me behind his back, growling angrily and he wasn't happy that Jaebum was there. Kihyun hadn't seriously fucked Jaebum, the guy who had bruised and threatened me!

Jaebum's eyes lit up in a menacing dark colour, but suddenly Kihyun appeared next to him and placed his left arm around the brown haired guy's waist, who then turned bright red -probably because of the shame- and his anger was suddenly blown away.

I still couldn't believe that Kihyun and Jaebum were...

Goose bumps were running all over my fragile, small body as I thought more about it. I really shouldn't do that to my poor thoughts!

"Nananana~", the raven-haired cousin said smiling who wore only one boxer shorts, presenting his muscular body, "Our cute Jaebum over here is not dangerous at all, my friends. I think the few lessons in my bed, where I fucked him in the ass, showed him that he shouldn't be bad to other people in the future~."

I immediately saw that Jaebum wanted to sink deep into the ground. The brown haired man clenched his fists and closed his eyes, struggled with himself not to punch Kihyun in the face and it surprised me honestly that Jaebum hadn't started a fight yet.

Normally, he wasn't so... submissive and obedient.

Rules interested him, nevertheless, actually a shit. So why did he stand very quiet next to Kihyun and let him place his hand on his ass, squeezint it for a short moment or longer.

That couldn't really happen right now. The Jaebum, who had several thousand hetero pornos on his mobile phone, actually got laid by a man.

And that several times.

"Now go home, my good baby boy, and do your homework. The big boys have to talk", Jeongguk's cousin purred and then once hit the right buttcheek of Jaebum with the smooth palm of his hand. Jaebum just bit his lips and then went past Jeongguk and me as fast as he could to leave Kihyun's villa.

That he was gone was revealed by the large front door, which was shut down really loudly and then, there was silence.

Grinning with satisfaction, Kihyun went into his bedroom and hastily put on some fresh clothes in front of his closet. Therefore, I could see some small scratches on his back. Oh my gosh... Kihyun seriously slept with Jaebum, my mobber, I thought, leaning closer to the raven-haired man who raised his eyebrow as Kihyun walked towards us.

The tension was written on Jeongguk's face. But it didn't surprise me, after all Jaebum and he had been fighting a few weeks ago and now, seeing that Kihyun had sex with him was anything but cool.

"You can never keep your dick in your pants, can you?", Jeongguk growled angrily and then hit the ravenheaded cousin's shoulder with his clenched fist when he was standing next to us. But Kihyun just rolled with his eyes and hastily pushed the loose strands out of his face before going down.

The cousin didn't respond and didn't seem to realize that he had protected me from Jaebum and threatened him when he almost tried to strangle me. Nevertheless... I was in no way angry at him.

Rather shocked that it was Im Jaebum of all people. But I think even the worst people deserved to experience love and it didn't matter who you really were.

Of course, I also wondered why and how Jaebum got involved with Kihyun. I couldn't find a closer connection than Kihyun and Jaebum had a small relationship.

Or the two simply were simply fuck buddies with nothing but sex to satisfy their desire. After all, I hadn't seen either of them for a while, so a lot could have happened during that time.

But as I know Jeongguk, who sat on the sofa next to Irene, who was still busy paying attention to the beauty program, he would certainly question his cousin. The two knew each other better than they knew themselves and kept asking each other questions about the other.

"This guy... Why of all people he Kihyun, huh?! You could have pushed your little cock into any other hole except Taehyung's! So why this fucking Jaebum, huh?", Jeongguk growled and digged his nails in my thigh, which made me squeak and close my eyes a bit.

Apologizing, the elder turned to me and gave me a gentle, shirt kiss on the cheek before turning to the grinning Kihyun and lovingly stroking my thigh. Meanwhile, Jeongguk still stabbed his cousin to death with his gazes.

A broad smile crept onto the lips of the ravenhead who sat down in the armchair and leaned comfortably back, "Let's put it this way: It might be that Jaebum is my Sugar Babe now."

• ────── ✾ ────── •

Author's note: Sorry not sorry~ 😏✨
I know that you're probably more than shocked, but I totally fell in love with Kibum!
Who would imagine Kihyun as the dom in this shipping? 😂😂😂💕
PS: There are only 2 chapters left :(

~ ggukstaee 🌺