❦ Chapter 50 ❦

Taehyung Pov

The weekend with my two best friends was so relieving. It was so incredibly good to do something with Yoongi and Jimin again. In any case, I was very happy that they were behind me, although they were actually afraid of Jeon Jeongguk too. Sometimes, they still couldn't believe that I had a crush on Jeon Jeongguk and loved it to be kissed, touched and driven out of my mind by him. At first it was frightening for me too, but meanwhile... I just loved how tender he actually was with me.

But as nice as the weekend was, I went back to school on Monday morning. Not that I hated it or anything. The only thing that bothered me was that we had to get up so early every day, except on weekends, and then sit in the class room until the evening hours. Sometimes, as a student, you didn't find much time to sleep well or meet your friends because of all the studying and those big projects.

But when I thought about my two best friends and Jeongguk, with whom I had a class today, I really loved this day, although I hated Monday.

Slowly, I got ready and made a small toast for my way to school before I left the apartment. Once again, I listened to music and ate my bread while thinking that I could go back to Jeongguk's tomorrow. Although we had to learn only on Wednesday for the presentation, I still wanted to be near him. Immediately, I had to smile and blushed.

It would be a lie if I said I didn't like Jeongguk. I was in love, had a crush on him and was out of my mind near him. I openly admitted that now.

However, I also wondered if Jeongguk would be willing to have a relationship with me at all... After all, he only had one-night stands and that allegedly with women, but that wasn't true. Jeongguk was honestly gay, but... was I gay now too? Normally, I always thought I was heterosexual, but now I had fallen in love with a boy. But I had no sexual, intimate interest in other men, only in Jeongguk.

Probably I had just developed a new sexuality! The Jeongguk sexuality~!

Dreamily, I looked forward and sighed in love when my thoughts slipped over to Jeongguk again. He already had twisted my head a lot, I had to admit that. Suddenly, I banged against someone, because I was still daydreaming, and then fell to the floor with my butt, which elicited an unmanly squeak from me. Pouting, I rubbed myself over the slightly aching spot and then wanted to look up to apologize to the person, but the blood froze in my veins when I suddenly noticed a voice that was not unknown to me.

"Well, look at that. If this isn't Kim Taehyung...", Jaebum pressed out in rage and gritted his teeth before he bent down, grabbing me by the collar of my T-shirt, "You miserable bastard dare to run into me! Where's your bodyguard Jeon Jeongguk, huh?! You must be his fucking whore, like he protected you the other day! Probably, you let him fuck you in the ass every night, you fucking faggot!"

Jaebum once let his free hand race against my cheek, so my head flew to the side and I cried out painfully. Tears appeared in my chocolate brown eyes and I tried to release myself, but he only strengthened his grip even more and suddenly pulled me behind him. I called for help, started crying, but once again he shut me down by covering my mouth and he pushed me into a lonely alley where he pressed me against the next best wall and put his hand around my neck. Squeezing it.

"This time, Jeongguk won't save you anymore, you fucking asshole. No one will save you", he growled threateningly and increased his pressure around my neck. Why was I so weak and couldn't protect myself?

Jeongguk, please help me!

Gasping for air, I looked at Jaebum pleadingly and tried to free my neck out of his hands, but it didn't work. "S-S...top-... Ple-e...ase", I pressed out and suddenly was scared to death. Jaebum had always been more aggressive and devious than Jeongguk. While Jeongguk just defended himself or made his position clear, Jaebum liked to beat up innocent students.

Nevertheless, Jeon Jeongguk was feared more than him. Everyone knew that this fact was getting on Jaebum's nerves and that he was doing everything he could to be more dangerous than Jeongguk. But nothing worked.

"Just fuck you, Kim", Jaebum spatted as I slowly lost my awareness. My lungs screamed for air, but couldn't get it and I was getting weaker and weaker.

Is this my end...?

• ────── ✾ ────── •

Author's note: One chapter left 😏🍒💕✨
Thank you so much for almost 30k reads and 4k Votes 💕 I feel blessed :3

~ ggukstaee 🌺