❦ Chapter 61 ❦

Kim Taehyung

Downstairs, you could hear Jeongguk cooking and his typical, loud rap music filled the whole house. If I listened to music at this volume, my parents and I would get trouble from all our neighbours in the house. That's why I usually listened to the sounds of my music with my cute headphones. Snorting, I blew a loose strand away from my face and tried to kill some time. I had always been a person who had to be occupied, otherwise I would die of boredom.

When I couldn't stand this silence any more, I straightened up very, very slowly, hissing from time to time, when this stabbing pain ran through my abdomen again, but finally managed to sit upright in bed - still with a slightly curved back to alleviate the pain a little bit. Although lying down was much more pleasant, I preferred to sit. Just because my abdomen hurt, I didn't have to lie in bed all day.

One exception, where I had once spent a whole day in bed, was when I bought a new book that totally fascinated me.

The title was Me Before You and I had cried so much when the protagonist had decided to do euthanasia, even though the second protagonist had confessed her love and wanted to persuade him to go on living. My parents thought I was completely crazy when I was buried crying under mountains of handkerchiefs for a whole weekend and wanted to sue the protagonist for destroying my poor feelings with his death. I was just a very emotional person.

"Oh...", Jeongguk suddenly said surprised when he entered his room so I was torn out of my thoughts, "You can sit? Too bad, I thought I fucked you so hard that you forgot how to sit. That means I have to go harder next time."

I looked at him with big eyes and couldn't prevent my head from exploding because of the shame. Jeongguk's direct way of speaking speech still surprised me. Probably, I would never get used to it, but it just made him more attractive and sexy when he talked to me in a dirty manner.

"Just be quiet and carry me to the kitchen. I'm hungry", I giggled a little bit and made grabby hands in Jeongguk's direction. But he just raised an eyebrow and slowly but dangerously walked towards me, so my giggling stopped abruptly.

"Well, look at that... You dare to talk to me like that?", Jeongguk asked with his incredibly deep voice and you could hear a small, punishing undertone in his tone, like a father teaching his son a lesson for his behaviour, "Other people would have faced my damn fist in their stomach for that statement."

His cool hand caressed over my pale, bare thighs until he finally arrived at the hem of my shirt. Submissively, I pulled my head in and stopped breathing for a moment. But when Jeongguk's hand suddenly disappeared under my shirt and grabbed my dick -and that with a strong grip- I released a loud, high note and immediately closed my eyes.

"A babyboy must have respect for his daddy and shouldn't talk so rude to him unless I give you the permission," Jeongguk grumbled and approached my ear, "Will you be good in the future, babyboy?"

I nodded quickly and breathed out relieved as Jeongguk let go of my dick, smiling perverted. It was a mystery to me how Jeongguk managed to dominate and subdue me. But no matter how he had done it... This side of him was so incredibly sexy. Sometimes I even liked it when he treated me rough. He changed me..., I thought to myself and then mumbled, "D-Daddy... Can we eat something now? I'm really hungry"

Jeongguk nodded, grabbed my boxer shorts on the floor to help me putting them on before he whispered huskily into my ear, "We don't want me falling over you while we're eating."

Blushing because of the shame, I looked at my hands and then felt Jeongguk placing one arm under the back of my knees and the other on my back. Then, he lifted me onto his strong arms and went down with me into the kitchen. I had placed my arms around his neck and pressed myself against him. From time to time, I observed his breathtaking beauty.

No doubt, Jeongguk was a model fresh out of a magazine. A fallen angel of heaven. I was so happy because Jeon Jeongguk wanted to experience such intimate moments with me, a quiet and shy boy.

Jeon Jeongguk, you don't know how much I love you...

• ────── ✾ ────── •

Author's note: I had to re-upload chapter 60 since I had some issues with it 😣✨♥️
But I hope it's fixed again~
Love you, my sweet dreamers!
I actually cannot thank you enough, you just give me so much support and I can't believe it 🥺💞

~ ggukstaee 🌺