❦ Chapter 48 ❦

Taehyung Pov

I really needed that. Time with my two best friends who had been asking how gently Jeon Jeongguk treated me when I was at his house for the project. Sometimes, they didn't really believe me, but I swore that everything I said about Jeon Jeongguk was true. I never wanted to lie to my closest friends again. This stupid lie had gotten me into so much trouble, so I never wanted to lie again in the future...

Unless, I had a bad exam I wanted to hide secretly.

"Do you have his number?", Yoongi asked and shoved the last piece of pizza into his mouth. Jimin and I stopped playing Overwatch. I nodded confirming and asked Yoongi confused why he had asked me this question. A smile crept on his lips, "I just thought that we could test our dear Jeongguk~".

Confused about his suggestion, I frowned and tilted my head a little bit to the side. What did Yoongi mean with testing Jeongguk? Sighing, Yoongi merely stretched out his hand and indicated to me, that I should give it to him, which I still did confused. He started typing something in, so I sat next to him on the sofa, which Jimin did as well.

Yoongi was just looking at my contacts. Wait a minute... He knew my password?!

"How do you know my password?!", I asked shocked and stretched out my hand for the electronic device, but Jimin immediately knocked my hand away and looked at me warningly, so Yoongi could continue in peace. The two had apparently conspired against me!

"May I know what you're up to," insulted, I crossed my arms in front of my tiny chest and puffed my cheeks. Once, the two of them said that I had to be careful or my cheeks would burst one day. Biologically impossible, but not for Yoongi and Jimin. "You said that our dear Jeongguk wanted you to call him Daddy. Every normal person knows he doesn't ask such questions randomly. He wants you to be his baby boy~"

While Yoongi was still busy with my cell phone, Jimin turned to me and put an arm around my shoulder, "Even though we honestly don't want you to get into Jeongguk's rough hands, we want to test him. We want to see that he is taking you serious and doesn't just want you fuck you. Only then, both of you get my blessing and are allowed to have a lot of sex"

Instantly, I almost choked on my own salvia and looked stunned at Jimin. I didn't want to trust my ears, because of this sentence Jimin just had said! Why did he only say such things?!

"Yah Jimin, that's mean! I have the feeling that you both want to make fun of me just because I like Jeongguk...", I complained immediately and slipped away from the two to cross my arms, sitting on end of the sofa and pulling my knees close to my body.

"We don't want to~," Jimin disagreed and sat next to me, while Yoongi had torn the look off my cell phone and was staring at me, "We just want to see if Jeongguk is really interested in you. You're our best friend and you haven't had a relationship yet. We don't want Jeongguk to possibly have just this one thing in his mind, drop you after he's had his fun and you're devastated after that, Taehyung. We only want the best for you"

I thought briefly about his words and then nodded, "Okay, I agree... But what am I supposed to do?"

✧*:.。.

Jeongguk Pov

Like every evening, I sat at my computer and continued to work on my music. It had become a ritual, because I could always sleep better when I had my music in my head, playing again and again in a continuous loop. Sometimes it was even the case that new lyrics and beats occurred to me in my sleep, which I could use later that day. After finishing school, I also wanted to become a producer and set up my own business. Music was my great passion, besides the special things you did in bed together.

When my cell phone vibrated next to me, I looked at it. Normally, I never interrupted my work when someone wrote me, but when I realized that the message was from Taehyung, I paused the music and picked up the phone. But this little innocent boy was now my priority. I don't know why, but he had twisted my head with his innocent, submissive nature. I just wanted to get him into bed...

Taehyung
J-Jeongguk?
✓✓

Jeongguk
Well, what do we have here~
✓✓

Jeongguk
The little tiger is writing with me again~
✓✓

Jeongguk
What's on your mind, kid?
✓✓

Taehyung
So... um...
✓✓

Taehyung
I don't know how to say this...
✓✓

Taehyung
I would like... um...
✓✓

Jeongguk
You would like what?
✓✓

Taehyung
Sexting... with my daddy
✓✓

• ────── ✾ ────── •

Author's note: I'm so happy to update again, my sweet readers ✨✨💕 Thank you so much for giving me and this book a chance! I promise to update as much as I can in order to make you happy :3
I was really busy these days, because I'm going to be a godparent for a 5th class next year ✨
I'm so excited!
Btw...
There might be a next update later ;)

~ ggukstaee 🌺