❦ Chapter 39 ❦

Taehyung Pov

I looked to the side, caught, and didn't dare to look him in the eyes. If I told him now that I had lied because I didn't want my parents and friends to know that I had spent the night with him, it would certainly end in another big argument. I really had no strength left for that. Absolutely none. After all, the last, actually unnecessary argument had only arisen because I had a prejudice against Jeongguk. So I didn't want to hurt him again and judge him.

Because today, he had proved me that he was actually a good person from the bottom of his heart, even though he often used violence instead of solving problems with words.

He suddenly put his hands on my cheeks and slowly approached my face, so I hastily widened my eyes. What was he doing?! He didn't want to kiss me, did he?!

"Tell me, Kim. Was it because I was the one who took you home? Because I'm Jeon Jeongguk and that night would throw a bad light on you? Answer me...", he breathed out against my mouth and kept an intensive eye contact with me, which made me blush instantly. His warm breath gave me goose bumps and his rough voice made me quite nervous.

I licked over my lips and allowed him to press his body against mine so no more leaves fitted between our bodies. Oh Gosh, why do I even let it happen? Why do I allow him to be so close to me?, I asked myself and looked deep into his eyes. His thumbs stroked over my cheeks as he said again with that incredibly deep voice, "I want to know it, so tell me..."

Meanwhile I had lost myself in his dark eyes and my cheeks also took on a dark red tone. If he just wanted to know, why did he touch me like that? It occurred to me again that I would hurt Jeongguk if I told him that I was afraid of him and that he already had a bad a reputation with my parents as at school.

So I chewed on my bottom lip and Jeongguk looked at them immediately, then back again at my face. I already understood what he wanted. He was waiting for me to give him my permission. But did I want that at all? Did I want my first kiss with Jeon Jeongguk? My heart went crazy. A chaos of thoughts had broken out in my mind. On the one hand, I thought of the friendly Jeongguk who had protected me from Jaebum, on the other hand it occurred to me that he once became violent towards me.

"I...," I murmured, while at the same time my poor heart was beating quickly against my chest and threatening to jump out, but I broke up my sentence again. I didn't know what to say. I didn't want to lie or tell him the truth. I was in a very stupid predicament.

"Forget it, Kim...", he grinned, knowing what a big influence he had on me and only he was able to let me feel those intense emotions, and then mumbled softly, "Whatever it was. I will show you one last time today how good I can satisfy you". My eyes widened as soon as he finished, but when I wanted to say something, he leaned forward and connected our lips together.

My first kiss...

My brain screamed that I should give him a slap in the face and release myself from him, but at the same time my heart finally felt happy. I didn't know what to do, after all it was my first kiss with a boy. Namely Jeongguk, the most feared student at school. How could it be possible, that he beat other people up and treated me so tenderly? Gave me a few nice moments? I was just confused.

Did that mean that Jeongguk... liked me? If so, then it wouldn't bother me at all... I liked the way he treated me.

Slowly he moved his lips on mine, closing  his eyes which I did as well. I just let him kiss me because I couldn't defend myself against Jeongguk anyway. I even liked the kiss. Jeongguk put his big hand on the back of my head and pressed me closer to him, which made me wheeze a little. "Ngh~...," I gasped and burried my nails in his T-shirt to find something to hold as my legs slowly became soft as jelly.

Jeongguk took advantage of the moment when I opened my mouth a bit to slide his wet tongue into my mouth. Frightened, because I hadn't expected this, a little moan escaped my lips again. I didn't know what to do, so Jeongguk won the power over this kiss, becoming more and more demanding.

But I liked it. I liked how our lips moved so intensely on each other and how our tongues danced with each other. Again and again I moaned slightly and enjoyed this beautiful, first kiss. I would never have thought that Jeongguk would be the first one to kiss me. But I couldn't complain.

However, my guilty conscience about leaving him in the dark. Should I tell him the truth now or not?

And if so... Would it then end with a shitty argument again?

• ────── ✾ ────── •

Author's note: 🌚🌚♥️
It's getting intense from now on~

~ ggukstaee