❦ Chapter 56 ❦

Taehyung Pov

My parents looked me in the face for a few minutes, silently, before my mother suddenly looked at my father and grinned triumphantly at him, "I have won, darling. You know what that means~. We will spend this summer vacation on the beach!". My father frowned stubbornly and then crossed his arms, grumbling a few words that I didn't understand clearly.

More than confused, I looked back and forth between my parents. Didn't really understand what they were talking about. What is going on here?

"H-Huh", I said with a quiet voice, but my mother didn't reply, but merely pressed me against her soft breast and cuddled me, but I still managed to ask, "Can somebody tell me what's going on?". My mother laughed lovely and pushed my strands away from my face, which lay on my pale forehead. My father also had to smile in the meantime and then finally told me, "Your mother and I have only bet whether you like boys or girls. Your mother bet on boys and won..."

Shortly, my father threw a sulking look at my mother -maybe because he had lost and couldn't stand a defeat at all-, then he hugged me tightly too, so I was almost crushed by my parents. Wait a minute... They actually bet?!

After it finally realized this whole situation here, I immediately expressed my thoughts, which made my parents laugh even more.

"We've been betting pretty much since you were born, sweetheart~. We bet on whether you'll be a boy or a girl, whether you'll be tall or short and even whether you'll still be single at 30 and live with us," my mother told me giggling as my eyes almost dropped out. What did I have for parents who made bets about their own son?

But when I wanted to say something, my mother once again interrupted me by giving me several kisses on the right cheek.

"Thank you, my darling~. We can now spend the summer vacation on the beach", she laughed euphorically, almost smothering me and giving me no opportunity to say anything, "Who would have thought that a dream of a tree with a single Shiny Chili Pepper would bring me so much happiness? I am so proud of you, my darling"

Now I was completely confused. Either I was dreaming or my parents had lost their minds.

However, my parents seemed anything but angry or disappointed. They even laughed and seemed to be happy even though they had talked about weird stuff earlier. Did that mean they wouldn't expel me because of my feelings? "You are... not disappointed... that I like boys?", I asked again carefully to make sure again, whereupon my father put an arm around my shoulder and pulled me away from my mother, hugging me.

"Of course not, Taehyung. If you love that Jeongguk, then we'll be right behind you. Even tho my beautiful holiday in the mountains must suffer from it, we both love you with all our hearts and accept your feelings."

Absolutely happy, I embraced my parents and gave them two kisses on their foreheads. Little tears of joy appeared in my eyes because I was so happy that they really accepted me and my love for Jeongguk. After all, I wanted to have a relationship with him!

"Does he make you happy, Taehyung?", my father asked with a serious voice this time after we had separated and I had wiped away my tears. A loving smile appeared on my cherry-red lips before I also nodded.

"He makes me more than happy, Dad~"

✧*:.。.

Happily, I made my way to school. I really wanted to tell my two best friends that my parents accepted Jeongguk. So I quickly finished my daily morning routine to be there on time when Yoongi and Jimin would enter the school. I still couldn't believe that my parents hadn't reacted badly. After all, there weren't many people who accepted the relationships between lesbians or gays.

Therefore, I was even more happy about that fact.

"Someone seems extremely happy. Either you're so happy by nature, or you've taken something else~", I heard the familiar voice of Kihyun behind me, so I was a little scared that he was there so suddenly, turning around and looking at him. "Whoah, you scared the shit out of me...", I sulked at first, but then smiled and greeted him. I didn't know what Kihyun was doing here so early, but the uniform he was wearing showed me that he was a student at a school near my own.

Smiling, Kihyun apologized and licked over another lolly, he quickly took out of his mouth to ask me a question, "Do you want to visit a basketball game on Saturday? I won three cards, so I wanted to take you and Jeongguk with me."

I thought for a moment and then nodded happily as I had no plans for the weekend anyway.

After all, spending time with Jeongguk is still the best thing~!

• ────── ✾ ────── •

Author's note: Something is going to happen... Something nasty and dirty 😏✨♥️
Thank you guys for 402 follower, I owe you so much 🥺💕 I love you!

~ ggukstaee 🌺