❦ Chapter 21 ❦

Jeongguk Pov

Confused, I frowned and read his last message again. Had he really just written Baekhyun? Why on earth was he at a party of this miserable traitor? Actually, Baekhyun was only friends with guys who were at least as rich and popular as he was. So how the hell did this alien managed to get the traitor to invite him? As I knew Taehyung, he was most likely in the middle class and rather an inconspicuous person at school. Someone, with whom Baekhyun would rather not get involved.

Jeongguk
Baekhyun?
✓✓

Jeongguk
Byun Baekhyun?
✓✓

Taehyung
YEEEEEEES, BABY
✓✓

Taehyung
BAekYhun
✓✓

Taehyung
The Oileyner Boy!! 38 2 €(€(€)
✓✓

Jeongguk
Why the fuck are you at Byun Baekhyun's party?!
✓✓

Jeongguk
And I fucking told you to write normal!
✓✓

Taehyung
Mööööp
✓✓

Taehyung
Myyy bescht friend Jiarmin picked me up!
✓✓

Jeongguk
Oh dear Lord...
✓✓

Jeongguk
For real, you're so drunk, you know that?!
✓✓

Taehyung
Why are you thinking that way?
✓✓

Taehyung
😍😉😎😁😄😉🙂😆😍😉😍😁😄😉😍😉🤗😉🙂😉😉⛰️🏖️🏔️🏖️🏔️🏕️🏔️🏖️🏔️🧱⛰️🏖️⛰️🏖️🏝️🦝🐯🦝🐯🦝🐩🦝🦁🦝🐯🦝🐅🦊🐯🐆🐯🦝🐯🦝🐯🦝
✓✓

Jeongguk
...
✓✓

Jeongguk
Fuck it, where are you?
✓✓

Jeongguk
I'm taking you home so you don't fucking do  shit.
✓✓

Taehyung
AAAAARE YOIUUU GIVIIIIING MEEE SOOME JUIIIICE?!
✓✓

Jeongguk
YEAH, DAMN IT, I'LL GIVE YOU JUICE AND NOW TELL ME THE FUCK WHERE YOU ARE OR I'LL FREAK OUT!
✓✓

Taehyung
KITCHEEEEEOON
✓✓

Jeongguk
Stay there, I'll get you.
✓✓

Jeongguk
If you dare going anywhere else, you'll regret it
✓✓

Taehyung
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah~~~~~~
✓✓

Taehyung
Tqeeehungie will siiit there
✓✓

I sighed annoyed and put my mobile phone into my pocket again and fought my way through the dancing crowd to the kitchen, which was not really easy, because everyone was like chewing gum sticking together, so it was hard to find a way through. Every now and then, I pushed a few drunks pissed aside and gave others some deadly looks, so I always ended up having it a little easier to get through the crowd. It was just an advantage if the whole school feared you. You weren't looked at crooked, and you weren't thrown stupid insults against your head.

After finally reaching the kitchen, I searched for Taehyung. When I saw him sitting on a kitchen chair, my eyes widened with one single punch. Tight, pretty tight leather pants, an equally tight T-shirt and perfectly styled hair that accentuated his face and red cheeks, which he probably had from all the alcohol.

I had never seen Taehyung in such an outfit before, but... damn it...

He looked pretty sexy.

• ────── ✾ ────── •

~ ggukstaee 🌺