❦ Chapter 68 ❦

Kim Taehyung

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't destroy your fucking face, my dear cousin", Jeongguk growled angrily and pressed Kihyun on his collar against the wall, which made me bite my lips uncertainly. Instead of looking anxious, Kihyun just smiled and didn't show a spark of fear.

My former self would probably have left as fast as possible to avoid the same situation that happened to Kihyun right now, but now I had put my hands around Jeongguk's wrist and kept begging, "J-Jeongguk, please let him down! I beg you!"

After Kihyun had stopped us from sleeping together, Jeongguk totally freaked out and since then, he kept pushing Kihyun against the wall while he kept threatening his cousin to punch him in the face or something. Because of his big grin, Jeongguk looked like he wanted to kill his cousin.

Although I was also a little angry that Kihyun sometimes showed up at the worst moments, I was much more relaxed and didn't want to beat him up like Jeongguk wanted to. A miracle that he hadn't done it yet.

Kihyun shoved his hands into the pockets of his white jogging pants and tilted his head a little bit to the right side so he could look at Jeongguk with snobbish eyes. He knew his cousin wouldn't hurt him no matter how often he threatened him.

"You would never hit me, I've helped you out of dumb situation too many times for that, Jeongguk. Besides...", Kihyun looked at me, which made Jeongguk growl angrily again and reinforce the grip, but Kihyun kept grinning, "I helped Taehyung when he was sick. Therefore, you owe me one and now, you can let me go again~"

His ravenblack strands hung in his face and covered his dark eyes a little, which had so many similarities with Jeongguk's. Silently, the cousins looked each other in the face until Jeongguk finally let go of Kihyun and crossed his arms in front of his muscular, wide chest. Relieved, I breathed out and was happy that they hadn't ripped each other's heads off.

This was the first time I had seen the two cousins get into each other's ways. I was afraid for them. At least, both of them had a huge place in my heart and I didn't want them to argue, let alone beat each other up.

"Want we perhaps... Um... Watch a movie or something?", I asked quietly and tried to loosen up the mood a bit after this situation. Kihyun licked over his lips briefly and immediately agreed, so I grinned and took Jeongguk's hand. His previously hard look automatically became soft as he crossed our fingers and then kissed the back of my hand.

"Wouldn't you rather go to sleep, Taehyung?", he asked gently and approached me a little, "You look tired."

I smiled crookedly and shook my head. My gaze glided briefly to the side where Kihyun watched me and Jeongguk intensely. It automatically occurred to me that he had never experienced his cousin as caring we now, or had never noticed how Jeongguk had treated his fuck buddies as lovingly as me.

For a moment, Kihyun and I stared into each other's eyes until his mouth formed itself into a fused smile and he turned around to leave the guest room where Jeongguk and I would sleep tonight. Therefore, I turned back to Jeongguk and replied that I wasn't tired at all, only relieved that he and his cousin hadn't fought.

"You really have a pure soul, Taehyung", Jeongguk murmured sweetly and hugged me closer to his body before he placed his hands on my hips and approached my face, "I can't believe why you started something with me. After all, you were afraid of me before and I treated you badly quite often."

I blushed under his greedy gaze and goose bumps spread all over my body as his hot breath caressed my plumb lips. Sometimes I was surprised, but love was unpredictable. It led us to the people we never expected to love or desire.

"Just kiss me, Jeon Jeongguk, and please stop talking for a too long time", I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck. Jeongguk didn't let this to be said twice, but combined our lips into a loving yet intense kiss. I sighed happily and closed my eyes to offer myself Jeongguk, who moved his lips demandingly on mine and then licked with his warm, wet tongue over my lower lip to entangle me in a wild tongue kiss.

It may be that Jeongguk didn't want to have a relationship with me because something was stopping him, but whatever it was... I would never leave him or turn back time to change everything.

I would persuade Jeon Jeongguk to call me his boyfriend. Just wait!

• ────── ✾ ────── •

Author's note: Will Taehyung succeed with his plan to make Jeongguk his boyfriend? 🙈😜🥰
We will find out, my sweet dreamers uwu~
[Not corrected yet]

~ ggukstaee 🌺