❦ Chapter 18 ❦

Taehyung Pov

When I heard the loud music from outside and saw the many people who were already lying drunk on the lawn, I wished for nothing more than going home again and sleeping in my bed. Parties weren't my thing at all and just the outfit Jimin had put on for me made me feel even more uncomfortable. These black, tight leather pants were extremely uncomfortable and in combination with the black T-shirt, which was also tight, it felt as if my clothes were crushing me after some time. I would prefer my pyjama now... It was comfortable and my favourite character TaTa was on it.

But my two best friends had literally dragged me out of bed, so I couldn't fight back and had to get ready for the party. While the two of them were having fun, I would sit on the sofa or something and play on my mobile phone. "That's what I call a nice place", Yoongi commented with a grin as he looked out of the window and parked his car on the side of the road. I knew Byun Baekhyun was rich, but this house topped all my expectations. How much did his parents earn, please? "Are you coming, Taehyung?", Jimin torn me out of my thoughts and I nodded rather timidly on his question before I also got out, which turned out to be a small problem as the leather pants stretched extremely over my thighs.

I will throw these pants in the trash when I get home again, I thought when I finally managed to get out, and then went with them to the front door where Baekhyun stood, smiling greeted the guests. "Hey Baek!", Yoongi greeted him friendly, "Thank you for the invitation". "No problem~. I wish you lots of fun," he replied with a smile and took a sip from his red cup when the next guest came in, whom he also greeted. Together with Yoongi and Jimin, we walked through the full corridor to the living room, where it was clearly the loudest.

People danced, drinking a lot and singing loudly. The music systems from which the incredibly loud music came, had such a big bass that I thought my drum fields could burst at any moment. "Mix up with the people and have some fun, Taehyung!", Yoongi shouted in my ear, because otherwise I wouldn't have understood a word, because it was just too loud. Just as I was about to reply, I saw Yoongi turning around, laying his hands on Jimin's hip and start dancing close with him, so I closed my mouth again and sighed once. Unfortunately, the sofa was overcrowded with kissing couples, so I couldn't sit on it. Oh great. Parties are so stupid.

It was hot, many bodies rubbed against each other and my ears hurt slowly because of the music. I just had to get out of this living room, so I fought my way through the drunken crowd and sometimes squealed in horror when I felt a hand on my ass. It was so embarrassing, after all it was a region you shouldn't just touch without a reason! How could young people find such cap funny? Dancing drunk in a crowd and touching people was absolutely not one of my hobbies. Hopefully, there's some apple juice in the fridge, I thought and first wandered through the crowd when I luckily landed in the adjacent kitchen after a long walk around. Luckily, it wasn't so loud here anymore, but there were a lot of people mixing drinks on the kitchen counter.

Baekhyun wouldn't mind if I took something cool to drink out of the fridge. I needed a cooling down urgently, because slowly it felt as if I was in a stuffy sauna, even if the windows were open everywhere and the cool air blew in. It was just really dull here. I briefly opened the fridge and took a look inside, but I was disappointed when I couldn't find any apple or other juice. There were only a few bottles of alcohol in it, but I wouldn't touch anything of that. I didn't like this burning taste on my tongue and throat at all and I couldn't understand why some people were crazy about this stuff. It was really disgusting...

Sighing, I closed the fridge again and leaned against it a bit, which fortunately cooled my back down a bit. I really didn't know how to kill time, after all Yoongi and Jimin said they wanted to stay until at least midnight. I briefly looked around and saw a large glass bowl containing a red liquid. Maybe juice or something, because it didn't look like alcohol.

Slowly, I went towards it and pour something in a red cup, before I held the cup under my nose and sniffed once, whether alcohol was contained, but only a sweet cherry smell was running through my nose. Jackpot! Smiling, lifted the cup and took a sip. This drink tasted like a beautiful cherry, however it still still another small aftertaste in the mouth, as well as a gentle tingling on the tongue. Delicious!

I would drink a lot of that!

~

Jeongguk Pov

Annoyed, I crossed my arms and leaned back a little on the Hollywood swing while I looked at my lap. The music was absolutely shit, next to me was a couple pushing each other's tongues in their throat and generally this party was the biggest crap at all. To be honest, it was a miracle that this idiot Baekhyun had let me in, after all he had looked at me with disgust as if I had a contagious disease or something. I just had to think that I was doing this for my parents, then it made this party a little more bearable. Just stay here a few more hours, then you can go home again

"Oh Joon~," the girl moaned all of a sudden and even wanted to unbutton her blouse, but I interrupted the two horny-heads by loudly telling them to fuck somewhere else. Fortunately, they hastily complied with my request and they disappeared so I could have my peace. I pushed my hair back once and then leaned my head back before closing my eyes and trying to relax. The music, however, didn't make this easy. I had never heard such horrible songs before in my damn life. You could fucking get ear cancer from that. Luckily, I was sitting outside where the music wasn't so loud.

Suddenly, my cell phone was vibrating in my pocket, so I was reaching for it and raised my head again so I could see why it was vibrating. When I saw on the screen that I had received a message from Taehyung, I frowned. This guy wrote me? Wow, what a development. I thought this boy was a total disaster when it came to conversation between two people.

Taehyung
Juannngook
✓✓

Jeongguk
Shithead?
✓✓

Jeongguk
Have you forgotten how to write correctly? Gosh, you really are a loser!
✓✓

Taehyung
Joeanbuuuugguk
✓✓

There were more question marks forming in my head. What the hell was wrong with him?

Jeongguk
My name is Jeongguk, you shithead!
✓✓

Jeongguk
You want some problems with me?
✓✓

Jeongguk
We can clarify very fast which one of us has the upper hand!
✓✓

Taehyung
Iaa doaan't waaang proaaablem s~~~~
✓✓

Taehyung
I want you!
✓✓

• ────── ✾ ────── •

Author's note: Double update and this time, it's a long chapter ❤️🔥 I hope you will like it ;3

~ ggukstaee 🌺