❦ Chapter 20 ❦

Jeongguk Pov

Suddenly, Taehyung went offline because I hadn't answered his last message yet while I kept staring at our chat and wondered, if I should really help this drunken guy. After all, he got on my nerves mainly with his boring silence, so he didn't deserve my help at all. I shouldn't care what would happen with him. But then I got this nice idea of using him to get away faster from this shitty party. I would let my mother believe that I had spent time with the traitor Baekhyun, but in truth I had helped my drunken partner.

Not that he meant anything to me. He was just annoying and I also thought it was the first time he was drunk. So he could do all kinds of shit and I didn't want to find him at the police station like I said. "That I'll help this guy out...", I grumbled in a bad mood and got up from my seat before I walked through the garden and pushed my way past a horny couple to get into the living room. I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket and typed on the chat with Taehyung so I could write him a message.

Jeongguk
Where are you?!
✓✓

Jeongguk
I'll pick you up so you can sleep off your fucking drunkenness
✓✓

Taehyung came online and started writing.

Taehyung
I'm aaaat aaaa unknowwen placue
✓✓

Taehyung
I don't need you helpd!
✓✓

Taehyung
Tqeeehungie wants fuuuuuuunn!
✓✓

Jeongguk
Taehyung...

Jeongguk
Stop with the shit or you'll regret it
✓✓

Jeongguk
So tell me where the fuck you are!
✓✓

Taehyung
SPOILSPORT
✓✓

Taehyung
I'm at Wyelon Boi's boome~~~~'''¥}$|¥}'$¶¥['}¥{'}¥
✓✓

Jeongguk
WRITE NORMALLY FOR ONCE!
✓✓

Jeongguk
Gosh, if you weren't my fucking project partner, I'd choke you with my own damn hands!
✓✓

Taehyung
Try mee~
✓✓

Unintentionally, I clenched my left hand to a fist while I typed annoyed the next message with my other hand. When Taehyung was drunk, he was even more annoying than he already was. If that was possible at all. Taehyung wasn't affectionate, or fiery... He was just damned innocent, childish and shy. It seemed to me that Taehyung was a girl stuck in a male body. Honestly, how could a boy be such a little pussy? That must be a shitty joke or something...

Jeongguk
Taehyung...
✓✓

Taehyung
Jooomgguk?
✓✓

Jeongguk
Who is this... "Wyeloner Boi"?!
✓✓

Taehyung
I doan't know sksjwnssjjd
✓✓

Taehyung
😍😄😉😍😀😎😁😄😉☺️😉😄😉☺️😊😍😉🙂😉😍😉🙂😉😍😉😄😉🙂😉😍😉😍😉😃😉😄😉☺️😙😎😙🤣😍😗🙂😗☺️😉😅😀😍😆😘😉😍😣😯😣🤐😴😯😣😯🤩😶😣🤐😏😯😣🤐🤐😣😯
✓✓

Jeongguk
You have to be kidding me...
✓✓

Jeongguk
...
✓✓

Jeongguk
You'll get fucking juice if you tell me where you are!
✓✓

Taehyung
BAEEEEEKHYUUUUN!
✓✓

• ────── ✾ ────── •

Author's note: I'm back 💕❤️
Thank you so much for waiting ;3
And don't worry, my readers~ It's going to be intense soon 🌚

~ ggukstaee 🌺