❦ Chapter 60 ❦

Taehyung Pov

Bright sunbeams shone into my face, which is why I closed my eyes again and drove my left hand over my sleepy face. Next to me, I felt the warm, muscular body of Jeongguk, then I had to think about last night and blushed immediately. I had actually slept with Jeon Jeongguk. Instinctively, I came closer to him smiling, whereupon he put his arm around me and hugged me.

No person had caused such feelings in me as Jeongguk did last night and I was grateful to him for that. He had literally carried me to the sky of feelings.

I pulled my legs a little bit closer to my naked body, whereupon a stabbing pain appeared in my abdomen and I scrunched my face. After the 4 round, I had stopped counting, because afterwards I was nothing more than a whimpering wreck that had reached its climax several times in a row. Jeongguk had no mercy with me and my ass. But even though I would prefer no stupid pain at all, I didn't want to undo this experience.

It had simply been too wonderful...

Jeongguk suddenly moved beside me and slowly opened his eyes. When he saw me and realized that I was already awake, he smiled and placed a kiss on my forehead, "Good morning, little one". Blushing, I wished him a good morning too and cuddled up against his naked but warm body. It felt so nice to lie in bed with Jeongguk, hugging each other tightly and wrapping my arms around him.

"What time is it?", I asked with my sleepy morning voice and placed my head on his chest. Jeongguk stretched out his other arm to grab his cell phone, which was lying on a chest of drawers, and turned it on briefly, "12 o'clock"

So Jeongguk and I had missed more than two classes, so it wouldn't be worth coming to the last classes for the last two hours. Actually, I didn't intend to skip school anymore, as the first final exams were written next month, which were important for our report card, but with the pain in my ass I wouldn't be able to walk or sit properly anyway.

"Thank you for yesterday... It was incredible", I thanked him with a smile and happily gave Jeongguk a kiss on his chin before hiding my face in his neck. Jeongguk laughed a little bit and stroked my back with his hand, which felt very nice. "I should thank you," he said in a rough voice, "You were a fucking bomb in bed and that even though you were actually a little innocent virgin"

Giggling, I drove with my index finger over his trained chest and drew small circles there, "Maybe you just changed everything in me."

Jeongguk grinned broadly and so we cuddled for a long time, just chatting and enjoying each other's closeness. I had always imagined something like this for a perfect relationship, but... were Jeongguk and I having a deep relationship right now? After all, Jeongguk had never wasted a thought on relationships, let alone ever hinted to me that he wanted me to be his boyfriend.

But when I wanted to ask him what we both were right now, my stomach growled loudly, so I stopped. Seconds later, Jeongguk's stomach also growled and he laughed a bit, straightening up. I stared mesmeric at his back, on which you could clearly see scratch marks that were mine. "I'll make us breakfast while you stay here, yeah? You probably can't walk after last night", Jeongguk took a look over his shoulder down to me and stroked my hair with his manly hand.

I smiled shyly and nodded timidly, even though I actually wanted to ask him so much if we were a couple now, but that could surely wait until breakfast.

Jeongguk got up from his bed while I stared at him in love and watched him getting dressed in front of his closet, taking out a big shirt and going to me. "I better put you something on or there's going to be a round 9", Jeongguk licked over his lips once as he looked at my neck, covered with hickeys, but he pulled himself together and helped me taking on his shirt that was far too big for me - it went to the middle of my thighs and the sleeves were several inches too long.

For Jeongguk it would probably be an ordinary oversize shirt, while I almost sank deep into the garment.

Wait a minute... 9th round?, it suddenly fell off my eyes like scales and I looked at him in disbelief, but when I tried to open my mouth and have a serious talk him, because he had left no mercy on my poor as, he just left the room grinning and let the door open. All I could hear was him walking down the stairs. Pouting, I looked after him, but snuggled into the big shirt that had Jeongguk's beautiful masculine scent on it.

I love him so much... He's so perfect and good to me, I thought to myself, and was incredibly happy to get involved with him.

I could be grateful to Mrs. Lee, after all she had organized this group work through which I often spent time with Jeongguk. In the end, I actually fell in love with Jeon Jeongguk, the most dangerous student of our school, who wasn't as dangerous as everyone thought. These stupid rumors, which I had always believed, were just lies. It was stupid of me to listen to my classmates and fear Jeongguk.

He was anything but rough and mean, aggressive and violent. He was just... loving, gentle and also perverse, but in a way that turned me on.

Jeon Jeongguk was the man I wanted to be together with...

• ────── ✾ ────── •

Author's note: I'm a little bit better now ✨♥️
But my allergy is killing me 😟
Btw, thank you so much for almost 50k reads and 5,5 Votes 💕✨ I love you uwu!

~ ggukstaee 🌺