❦ Chapter 9 ❦

Taehyung Pov

"Jimin, I have to leave the country", I walked unsure up and down in my little room, while my best friend sat on my bed, looking at me. "You're exaggerating, Taehyung-ah," he said sighing and stand up to put his hands on my shoulders and soothe me a little, "What shall he do to you? I mean, he said himself that he only wanted to discuss the topic of your presentation. Take an example from me! I am not afraid of Jeon Jeongguk!"

When he answered, I frowned a little and shoved his tiny hands off my shoulder. Jimin always claimed that he was afraid of nothing and nobody, but Yoongi only needed to be in a bad mood and Jimin didn't even dare to make a stupid or dirty joke. Not to mention that he wanted to change school, when he first met Jeongguk. He wasn't afraid of anything my ass. "Jimin, of course you are afraid of Jeongguk. Even a blind man can see that". "Whatever", he waved and once pushed his blond hair back, while his Chanel necklace was clearly visible and bounced from his neck. God, he was addicted to that brand.

"Taehyung-ah, just go to him now, do the project thing and come home. I can also drop you off at a corner close to his house", he suggested with a smile and I sighed again. "Can't you accompany me to the front door?", I prayed, pushing my lower lip forward and making big eyes, hoping that Jimin would agree. "I can't. I have to pick Yoongi up from the gym," he replied like a pistol shot, but I already knew that this was a damn lie. This morning he had claimed that Yoongi was ill.

,,You know that Yoongi is ill. Nobody goes to the gym when he's sick", I crossed my arms and looked into the face of my friend. "Did I say gym? I mean doctor, of course. I have to pick up Yoongi from the doctor," he stammered uncertainly and then swallowed a bite while I looked at him angrily. "Yoongi hates doctors and hospitals. He would never go there. Don't think of me as stupid, Jimin". This was just a proof enough that my best friend was as afraid of Jeongguk like me and the rest of our school.

"Whaaaaaaaat?", Jimin hastily looked at his non-existent wristwatch, saying it was already late and he should return home as soon as possible. So my buddy scurried out of my room door and said goodbye to me while I sighingly dropped onto my unmade bed.

Apparently, I had to spend the afternoon alone with the most feared student of school.

• ────── ✾ ────── •

~ ggukstaee 🌺