❦ Chapter 24 ❦

Taehyung Pov

Slowly, I slipped out of my dream where I bathed in cherry juice. My head throbbed unpleasant so I could hardly turn to the other side without suffering a stabbing pain. The only beautiful thing was the incredibly soft mattress. I had never lain on such a mattress before. Wow, my bed has never been so soft~, I raved smiling and wanted to cuddle back into the equally soft pillow until it fell off my eyes like scales. I wasn't even in my bed! It was only now until I noticed the intense smell on the pillow and opened my eyes hastily, but I couldn't even see my hand in front of my eyes. It was really dark.

Hastily I straightened up, which was a fatal mistake, because my already strong headache was intensified, so I whimpered lightly. I had no memories of yesterday. Slowly, I panicked and began to fumble around in bed with both hands to find out where the edge was so I could quickly turn on the light and see where I was. When my right hand went to something that felt like a slight bump, someone moaned next to me. My eyes widened as I recognized that rough voice that belonged to the person I feared the most. What...? "What the...," Jeongguk began with his low morning voice and then shouted angrily, "Get your damn hands off my cock, Kim!"

Frightened, I squealed and slipped away from him. Why was I only in bed with Jeon Jeongguk?! What in heaven's name had happened yesterday? My head pounded in pain, but I just wanted to get away from him. Suddenly, I slipped too much to the edge and fell with my back onto the hard floor, so a painful groan left my throat. Then the light was turned on and I could finally see my surroundings again. Now not only my head hurt, but also my back. Stupid bed! "What the fuck is wrong with you, huh?", Jeongguk growled annoyed as he looked over the edge of the bed to me on the floor. Fearfully, I looked him in the face and swallowed heavily.

He reached out with his big manly hand for me, so I closed my eyes because I thought he would hurt me now. After all, sleeping was Jeongguk's number one priority and he was made mightily angry when you woke him up. Jeongguk grabbed my wrist strongly and pulled me back on the bed so I squealed again and finally landed in his arms. The wonderful warmth that emanated from him, left me when he released me again and looked angry into my eyes, "Are you touching everyone in their sleep, or what?! Are you not ticking right anymore?"

Despite the fact that he almost killed me with his glazes and my head killed me because of the pain, I had only one thought:

Why were Jeongguk and I in the same bed?

• ────── ✾ ────── •

Author's note: Sorry for that shitty update :(
I didn't feel well today, but I really wanted to give you a new chapter ♥️ I hope you like it anyway!

~ ggukstaee 🌺