❦ Chapter 47 ❦

Taehyung Pov

The bewilderment was written all over their faces. Not a single word left their mouth, so with every second that passed, the fear gripped me more and more. I turned my gaze to the ground after they had said nothing for a few minutes of silence and realization of my words. "You... You have... You fell in love with Jeon Jeongguk?", Jimin suddenly questioned in disbelief, let me lifting my head.

The two looked at me seriously and showed me that they wanted to hear the truth - no stupid lie again.

"I think so...", I replied with a soft voice and fumbled nervously with my fingers on the hem of my top, "Well, I really like him a lot... and he is so lovely to me. You probably won't believe me, but... Jeon Jeongguk has been really nice to me lately. He treats me well, took care of me when I was drunk and kissed me on his own. I... I don't know why, but I think... Jeon Jeongguk likes me too"

Yoongi and Jimin exchanged clueless looks. Apparently, they didn't really want to believe what I was saying. But what I said was true. Jeongguk treated me very well, unlike all the other students at school. Most of all, I thank him for saving me from Jaebum the other day. Normally, he would never have intervened if someone got beat up, but strangely enough he wouldn't tolerate it with me. He may be feared but when he was around, I felt very comfortable.

Not only that he had stolen my first kiss, but also his dominant nature, which had often fascinated me, made me feel more and more attracted to him. He made my heart beat faster and was able to completely throw me out of concept with a single smile. Never before in my life had anyone done such a thing. Only Jeon Jeongguk was able to silence me or wheeze me.

"Taehyung... It's not that I'm not happy for you because someone seems to be interested in you, but... The fact that it's Jeon Jeongguk makes this thing so unrealistic. I mean... it's Jeon Jeongguk", Yoongi murmured and scratched over his cheek with his index finger. I nodded quickly, "I know it must sound ridiculous to you, but... Jeongguk can also be nice. To me he is, anyway, and I can assure you that he is really very tender with me..."

My two best friends seemed to think about my words, because after my little confession it was absolutely quiet.

But when Yoongi wanted to start talking, the oven in the kitchen suddenly beeped and a strange smell flooded the living room. The pizza!, I thought to myself and quickly ran into the kitchen to switch off the oven, in which the black, charred tuna pizza was on a tray. It stank of burnt food all over the kitchen, so I hastily opened the windows and let fresh air in.

"Ehhhh...", I murmured, taking the tray with the pizza out of the oven before putting it on the table. The tuna pizza was gone. "Can anyone call the pizza service and order a pizza? I somehow forgot that I still had a pizza in the oven and it burned...", I shouted and waited for the burned pizza to cool down, before I disposed of it in the garbage. Jimin said Yes and ordered a big pizza for us while I cleaned up the kitchen and went back into the living room.

"I'm sorry... I've kind of been fucking up everything lately", I said depressed and dropped onto the free chair before stroking my soft hair with my both hands, "It was stupid of me not to tell you the truth. I really want to beat myself for that stupidity, but I couldn't help myself anymore, so I chose the lie. Yes, it was stupid to hide this from you, but I was just afraid that you wouldn't like me anymore because I got so close to Jeon Jeongguk and felt comfortable around him!"

A sigh left my throat and I looked at the floor until my two best friends suddenly put an arm around me at the same time and said, "Already forgotten! Better tell us more about your relationship to the feared Jeon Jeongguk~"

• ────── ✾ ────── •

Author's note: Like I said, my phone was broken so please stay tuned, my sweet Dreamers 😣💕
I promise it's going to be better! And when I don't answer to your comments, don't feel bad or something - Wattpad just doesn't show me that a reader has commented >.<

~ ggukstaee