❦ Chapter 46 ❦

Taehyung Pov

In the background was my favourite group Twice, singing the song Yes or Yes. I was cleaning up my room and putting the drinks near my bed, so everything would be ready when Yoongi and Jimin would be here in a few hours. While my parents were in Busan to visit my aunt for the weekend, I was allowed to stay at home and had invited my two best friends.

As I said, I wanted to confess to them today why I had lied at that time so I could regain their trust.

"Taehyung", my mother opened the door, so I turned to her and paused briefly, "Your father and I are leaving now. Have fun with the two and please let the apartment heal". She smiled crooked and quickly came to me to press two short kisses on my forehead. "Don't worry", I assured her and hugged her quickly when my father called out of the hallway that my mother and he had to drive off. Then we also separated from each other. My mother waved at me with a smile and left the apartment with my father.

It's going to be a nice weekend!

✧*:.。.

It suddenly rang at the front door, so I put the pizzas into the oven and closed it before I went to the door and opened it. "Hello there," I greeted my two best friends full of energy and let them in, happily. I still was glad that they had decided to spend time with me again. After all, they had been distancing themselves from me for a few weeks when they had found that I had hide the truth.

Today, I wanted to get rid of all the stupid problems so we would be the three best friends again, as we used to be. "Hey, Taehyung", they greeted me smiling and left their bags in the hallway before taking off their shoes and coming into the living room where I had prepared everything. I had changed my mind the last second and had prepared the living room instead of my bedroom. The three of us would sleep in my room, but we would eat in the living room in the living room, watching movies or playing together.

"The pizza will be ready soon. Then we will watch a horror movie", I said enthusiastically and turned on my laptop that I had connected with the TV before. Yoongi and Jimin made themselves comfortable on my sofa during this time. "How is the project going? You're in a group with Jeongguk, I heard...", Jimin suddenly asked curiously and leaned against his boyfriend who put his arm around him.

I stopped doing my thing while the laptop turned on and I wondered if I really should tell them about that now. After all, it would mean that I actually liked Jeongguk and no longer feared him.

Just tell them, Taehyung...

Sighing, I straightened up and stood in front of them. Asking, they looked at me and waited for me to give the answer I had been afraid for so long. I was afraid that they might treat me differently because I liked Jeongguk now. And kissed him several times. And slept with him in a bed.

I wasn't afraid to tell them. It scared me much more how they would react to it. I played nervously with my fingers and breathed again briefly.

"About that... I wanted to talk to you about it for a long time. It's really very important to me that you let me speak, so I'm asking you to listen to me for a few minutes, okay?", I wasn't waiting for them to answer me, but started to explain, "The real reason I lied back then was that... I slept at Jeongguk's. Not with my supposed-to-be girlfriend, but with Jeon Jeongguk, who everyone at our school is afraid of... I slept with him in a bed and not just once.

At the party, I probably had one drink too much and then I was more than drunk. I couldn't talk properly any more and I wasn't walking right either. He took me home with him so I could sleep. And if you don't believe me, I'll show you the chat between us that evening.

Anyway... I was simply afraid to say that I had spent the night with him because not only you, but my parents know that I was very afraid of him. Emphasis lies on was, because... I start to like him. Really much. I can't explain it to myself with the best will in the world, but we kissed twice already, he protected me from Jaebum, who had beaten me up and afterwards took care of my wounds on my stomach.

Maybe it sounds shocking for you, but...

I'm in the process of falling in love with Jeon Jeongguk."

• ────── ✾ ────── •

Author's note: Here is a new chapter 💕✨
I hope you will like it :3
Sorry for the long waiting and please enjoy it!

~ ggukstaee 🌺