❦ Chapter 22 ❦

Jeongguk Pov

Taehyung lifted his head and looked me in the face, blinking with his curvy eyelashes, so I released myself from my rigidity and walked towards him. Luckily, he had listened to my instructions, after all I had absolutely no desire to look for him in the crowd and I probably wouldn't have recognized him with this outfit anyway. "Juangook," he whispered drunk with his childish voice and then had to giggle before wrapping his arms around my neck and squeezing me, "Where's my juice?". I was quite surprised when he came that close to me, but I had a bored, neutral expression on my face and clicked with my tongue, "You'll still get your fucking juice, but come with me now."

Sighing, I pushed his arms off my neck and then grabbed him by the wrist before pulling him behind me. Again, I had to fight my way through the crowd, but with Taehyung in tow it wasn't actually easy, because from time to time he wanted to get away from me to dance with the other drunken party guests. My god, why am I helping this guy again?!, I asked myself in my thoughts and finally left the house of this shitty traitor Baekhyun. I would have to drag Taehyung behind me a few more blocks to my house, but at least I was away from this fucking party now. Let's face it, it was really bad and boring. Perfectly suitable for such parasites as Baekhyun.

"Jooomgguk", Taehyung whined behind me, so I stopped sighing and turned to him annoyed. "What's the fucking matter?", I asked a bit too harshly and then put away those annoying strands from my face with my free hand once again. "H-Hurts-," he whispered with a whiny voice and tried to release his wrist from my strong grip. As if I had burned myself on hot iron, I let go of Taehyung hastily. He looked at his wrist with still red cheeks and rubbed his other hand over it. It was a little red, probably from the strong pressure I had on it. Without being able to explain it to myself, I felt uncomfortable somehow... Do I feel guilty about it?

Normally it didn't bother me if someone got a black eye from me. After all, I was often involved in a fight, so I was quite hardened against other people's injuries. But with Taehyung, it was not like that.

Fuck man, what's wrong with me?! Am I going to be a softie or what because of this shy desaster?

Whatever it was, I absolutely didn't like it. I didn't want to be a sensitive guy, but one whose name alone was enough to let everyone's blood freeze in their veins...

• ────── ✾ ────── •

Author's note: thank you so much for 100 followers after this short time here ♥️🌺
I can't thank you enough, my sweet readers :3

~ ggukstaee 🌺