❦ Chapter 43 ❦

Taehyung Pov

"See you later, Mommy and Daddy. I'm visiting project partner now", I shouted into the living room and put on my slightly dirty sneakers before I straightened up, shouldering my backpack. "Have a nice day, Taehyung", my parents replied, before I left the apartment and I was tired on my way to Jeongguk. I had to take the bus several times because Jeongguk lived in the Gangnam neighborhood. Like Yoongi and Baekhyun, he belonged to the super-rich who literally bathed in money.

During the ride, I listened to music so I wouldn't fall asleep and miss my stop where I had to get off. Finally, I got out and lonely walked to Jeongguk's big house. Of course, I didn't miss the gazes of the many millionaires who looked at me critically because of my normal clothes and my sleepy face. I just didn't wear things like Gucci or a Rolex watch on my wrist, I just was lost in this place because of my tired and average appearance. Meanwhile, I was used to these looks. After all, I came here every day.

I fleetingly looked at the expensive dressed mannequins and almost fainted when I discovered a cool bomber jacket that cost almost 26.000.000 won. With the money you could go on vacation!

It's hard to believe that people actually bought something like that and didn't even pay attention to the amount. I rushed on, switched to the next song with a fat beat and finally arrived at Jeongguk's house. Yawning, I pressed the bell, pulled the headphones out of my ear and waited for Jeongguk to open the door for me. But he didn't do that until 8 minutes later. Grumbling, he let me in and rubbed his forehead.

I noticed that he looked pretty sleepy and had light rings under his black eyes. We had something in common. I must have woken him up. "S-Sorry,  I obviously woke you up...", I apologized to him and took off my shoes, which I put neatly in a shoe rack, where also Jeongguk's sneakers were that didn't look cheap.

"It doesn't matter... Go into the room, I'll get some coffee", he whispered and went into the kitchen while I walked into his study, which was very familiar to me. I spent a few hours here almost every day.

I dropped my backpack on the floor, then sat down on the sofa and leaned back. Actually, I only wanted to sleep, but I didn't want to miss today's meeting. Actually, I didn't even want to go here, but next week on Wednesday we had to present our results and there was still a single slide missing, for which I had done a lot of research over the last few days. Hopefully, Jeongguk would be satisfied with my work as I stayed up most of the night yesterday to finish it.

"So...", Jeongguk suddenly said and sat down on his desk chair, took a sip from his cup and put it down on his desk, "Do you have the information we need? I want to type it in quickly and then practice the presentation with you". Slowly, I nodded and pulled out my notebook from my backpack, which I pressed into Jeongguk's hand. Hopefully I did it well..., I told myself in thoughts and played with my fingers while Jeongguk read those written lines.

Then he nodded, "Sounds good. I type it in".  Relief spread through me. He turned around his chair to his computer, whereupon I leaned back again. After Jeongguk had quickly typed in the key points, he looked at the entire presentation again to check for spelling or grammar mistakes. Meanwhile I stared rigidly at Jeongguk and his bright screen, but the tiredness slowly increased, even though I was doing as well as I could, resisting it. Stay awake... Stay awake..., I forced myself in thoughts, but my eyes closed.

I simply fell asleep.

✧*:.。.

Jeongguk Pov

Who would have thought that this disaster would make it possible to write down such good points? Normally, he was so shy in my presence that he couldn't even get his act together to spell his own name correctly. But I had to admit that it made me horny to see him so submissive. I loved innocent little boys like him. That was my own little kink, besides the interest in the daddy kink.

When he wrote me Daddy via cell phone, my last self-control was blown away and I had to jerk off in the toilet.

But I wanted to hear it when it left his full lips. When he was lolling under me, asking for more and moaning unrestrainedly trough the whole neighborhood. I admitted that he got on my nerves with his way of acting at first, but when I saw how helpless and innocent he actually was, I became more and more interested in him. Fortunately, I could hide it behind my neutral, disinterested mask so that he didn't notice. He most likely still thought that I wanted to beat him up any moment, but actually I wanted to fuck him against the next best lantern.

When I kissed him the other day, I couldn't suppress my dirty, non-youthful thoughts any more, but I wanted to feel his lips at last. A very good decision, because I liked it very much and apparently he liked it too. That was a very good sign, after all my big goal was to get this boy into bed. After all, his round, peachy ass really turned me on.

Oh Kim Taehyung, you don't know what else will await you...

• ────── ✾ ────── •

Author's note: It's to hot - I'm literally dying here •-•

~ ggukstaee