Signing of divorce

Bey's POV
It's been a year since that nightmare and who knew that this is happening this year. Shawn and I decided to get a divorce. It's been really rough and we wished it was just a nightmare. Since the divorce, I've stayed single because I feel like I need some air. But I think I'm ready for love by now. But I defenetly know one thing I'm going to miss about Jay, I think y'all know😉. We got a divorce because we couldn't find the trust in our relationship and the arguments never stop. I wish he was more of an honest guy and it just made us more miserable arguing all the time. But there are nights where I miss him holding me and taking us on family vacations. Rn, the kids are at school and I'm outside on the porch reading Wattpad fanfics about me and Jay, and they pretty funny too lol. Some even describe what our actual life is like. Scary. The kids should be home any second. You know I'll still never get over the day of getting the divorce.
*Flashback*
I walked into the court room to see my family staring at me. I held back my tears as much as I could. I looked at my kids crying and I silently cried. I feel soo bad but I just can't continue this relationship anymore. Jay looked unhealthy since I've told him. He didn't really want this divorce. I sit down and the judge announces that Jay gets the kids on the weekends only. He raised up right out of his seat
Jay: YOUR HONOR PLEASE!!! THESE KIDS ARE NEVER OUT OF MY SIGHT!! THEY THE REASON I LIVE EVERYDAY!!!
Judge: THIS IS TEMPORARY FOR 3 MONTHS! Beyonce has the ruling after that.
He sits down slowly and silently cries into space. I feel like a monster. The judge dismissed the trial after we signed some papers. Walking out of the court house, my kids follow me and as I'm walking out, I see my whole family staring and crying. I whispered "I'm so sorry Jay" and bawled. We got into the car and as soon as the limo started moving, Blue opened the door screaming and crying trying to get out but I pull her back in.
Blue: MOMMYY LET ME GOO YOURRR MOMSTERRR I HATE YOU!!!!!
I locked the doors and when you hear your child say that to you, you feel like the worst person ever. You die inside. I'm messing everything up. Sir hug my side. Blue sits on the other side looking out the window. Blue had the closest relationship with her dad, and now they only see eachother on weekends is heartbreaking.
*End Of Flashback*
That was the worst day of my life.