The finally.

Chris POV
The tires pop and gun shots come through the back window
Chris: *yells* KIDS DUCK YOUR HEADS!!!
They scream scared in the back. The car won't drive anymore cause the wheels are all popped. Shit! We are on a road that's far from town/city. Morley a forrsety kind of area. Dark af. I see the car come up from behind us. We all look at each other.
Chris: Everyone stay in the car.
I'm not sure how this turn out is going to be. But I want my family to be safe. I kiss the kids and I tear and kiss Bey.
Bey: Christopher! Where do you think you're going?!
Chris: I love you Bey. *kisses her stomach*
She starts crying. I get out the car and they turn there car lights off. I see man get out of the van. I've never seen this guy before. He's straight from a gang and in a van full of other gang members.
They come close.
G: We want your family to come out here.
Chris: no. Not if you're going to take or hurt them.
G: We just want to talk. If you deny this request, one of you will die. No get them the fuck out of that car! They won't die.
I walk back to the car. I see them stare at me.
Bey: I already called 911. They're tracking us. Should be here in 8-10 mins
Chris: thank you. Y'all, can you please get out of the car? Nothing bad will happen. Just follow this guys instructions.
They all look at each other and they get out. I stand infront of them, guarding them with my life.
Bey: what y'all want from us?
G: We've heard that uh- you homies got it easy. Got what we all want. To make out worlds even, one of y'all has got to die tonight. Boys!
They point there guns at the group of us. Bey screams and the kids cry, craming behind my legs.
G: you're choice Chris. Which one should go? You, Blue, Sir, Bey, or and your new little addition?
B&C: ME!
Chris: WHAT? Excuse us one second.
Bey: you have a lot going fo-
Chris: Beyoncé. No. You got my kid in you. It's my time then. I've done everything I wanted. I love all you.
Bey: *bawling* GANG PLEASE DONT DO THIS! WE ALL LOVE EACHOTHER AND IM SURE SOMEONE OUT THERE IS YOUR FAMILY!!! HA E MERCY!!
He points the gun at bey, takes the safety off. He pulls the trigger as I stand infront of Bey, and before ya know it... that was it.
Bey's POV
Omg omg omg. The cops and ambulance just get here and the gang hurried in there van and leaves. Police run off to them while ambulance stayed here to take care of us. Chris shot above the chest. Pulse is slowing. I look at my kids as we cry on the ground together.
Ambulance: Y'all stand back. Are you guys ok?
Bey: yes just help him please!! OMG!
I bawl with the kids. We cry together and we all get into the ambulance. I turn the kids heads to my stomach and look away from them working on Chris. I watch them try reviving Chris. The machine was flatline. I cry harder
Bey: PLEASE DO SOMETHING ELSE! TRY AGAIN!!
They try a few more times but that was it. They look at me and put there hand on my shoulder and back.
Ambu: I am soo soo sorry. We tried everything.
Bey: ahh. I ugh s andjsksks I don't understand.
We arrive at the hospital moments later and i already called the whole family over to the hospital. They all come at once. They cry and Jay hugs me first. They all group hug
Jay: Kids are you ok?
Kids: yes daddy. But ch- he dead! *cries hard*
Jay: hey. We
Bey: yall. They took him in for surgery just to try and see the outcome. Can we pray?
Michelle: let's pray y'all.
We all pray together and the kids hug Jay as we all sit down. 1 hour later,
Doc: Brown family?
We all stand up.
Bey: Doc. Please.
Doc: well, he is on life support at the moment. Until we figure what steps or if y'all think we should a unpl-
Bey: NO DO NOT TAKE HIM OFF LIFE SUPPORT!!! FIND ANOTHER WAY!!
Doc: we're doing all that we can do. While we discuss, would y'all want to have a moment with him before the second procedure.
Jay: Beyoncé. Go ahead. Well all wait here.
Bey: thank you*kisses his cheek*
The doc showed me the way.
Doc: here he is.
I see him hooked up to a bunch of machines. I get on my knees by his bedside and the doc leaves. I cry on his chest.
Bey: Chris. Please. You gotta stay strong for me baby. I'm a month and half pregnant now. We didn't even find out the gender yet. I want a life with you. We just got everything back on track. Losing you is uh I can't. I love you Chris. Please wake u-
I hear a groan. And. A hand slowly stroke my hair. I wipe my tears and look up at Chris. He starts squinting his closed eyes. He's he's a wake!!
Bey: DOC!!! *runs into hall where family is and where doc is talking to* HES AWAKE HES AWAKE!!!
Doc: OH THANK GOD!!! JESUS SAVED US!!
He runs to his room with a bunch of other doctors. Mommas: THANK YOU JESUS!!!
I hug jay and the kids. An hour passes by and we see the doc again.
Doc: you all may see him.
We got him balloons, cake, kids got him cupcakes, and gifts. The doc shows us to his room and we got so many balloons and decorations, it looks serious lol. We walk in and see him in pain. Until he looks at us at the door way and smiles the biggest smile.
Kids: CHRIS!!!
Bey: BABY!!! KIDS YOU CANT REALLY MOVE OR HUG HIM JUST YET!
Chris: BABY! KIDDIES! THE WHOLE FAM!! WHOS BDAY IS IT?!
We all laugh. We all sit around. The nurse walks in.
Nurse: hi! Nice to meet you all. I'm Mr. Browns nurse for the next two weeks. My name is Rachael. Are you Mrs. Brown?
Bey: yes! How did ya know?
Rach: cause y'all are the biggest celebs on the planet and the first thing he asked when he gained consciousness is where is Beyonce and my kiddies.
Bey: aww!
Rach: you're even more beautiful in person. Jesus y'all is good looking.
Everyone: haha thank you!
Rach: Mr.Brown, would you like to sit up so you can eat some cake? I don't want you to move your whole body yet. Just hands. Can one of y'all feed him?
Bey: ofc!
They raise his top of the bed higher so he's sitting up but grunts once it stops.
Rach: want it lower?
Chris: yes please
She settled his bed and left the room. Everyone gets in their own conversations. Everyone takes a piece of this giant ass cake momma Joyce bought. I get Chris a slice and feed it to him. Like feeding a baby.
Chris: Grab my hand Bey
Bey: what's the matter baby?
Chris: kiss me.
I kissed him and he licked the cake off my lips.
Bey: even when you in the hospital bed ya gotta be freaky huh?
Chris: yep.
Bey: *tearing up* thank you for saving the kids and i's life. I'm so sorry to hav-
Chris: it ain't your fault and like i told you since day one. I will always protect you and your kids. If take another bullet for you all any day. I'm just happy y'all are ok. When I got shot, I thought: wow. I'm dieing happy cause my family is safe now. I married and took care of the fam. Did everything I wanted to do.
Family: AWW!!
Bey: that was so sweet! We love you baby!
Chris: I love y'all more!
The doc walks in.
Doc: well hello y'all. I'm doctor Jefferson. Nice to meet you all again. I just want to inform that Chris is truely blessed to be alive rn. A lot of the times, a simple gun shot can damage the body so badly and can lead to death. Where Chris was hit was where people usually don't make it. But we were able to rake the bullet out and shock him again and now here he is.
B&C: thank you doctor
Momma T: it wasn't your time yet Chris. We still need ya here
8 months later...
Chris: PUSH BABY PUSH!!!
Bey: AHHH I CANT FUCKING DO IT!!
Chris: YES YOU CAN BABY!!! *kisses her* COMON KEEP PUSHING YOU GOT THIS!!
I push a final time and our baby girl, Royalty is born. She looks much more like Chris than me. She's beautiful!i cry in joy
Chris POV
I'm crying hysterically. She's so beautiful and I am now a father to my own biological kid. I take this moment rn to realize how truely blessed I am. I've got the best wife, kids, and family in the world.
Bey's POV
Sometimes, maybe a divorce can lead to new beginnings in a good way. Meeting marrying Chris, is the best choice I've ever made.
Doc: what's the name?
We stare at eachother...
B&C: Royalty.