Some me time[Explicit]

Jay's POV
I've been so alone and only seeing the kids during the weekends are killing me. Rn I'm in the studio and I've been rapping about everything that I've been feeling. I've mentally become senile and I think it's time for a therapist. My mom. I drive to her house and she immediately opens the door. She embraces me in for a hug.
Momma G: oh baby, get in here. How've you been?
Jay: *emotionless*depressed
Momma G: oh baby. I'm so sorry that this is all happening to you
Jay: you know I've understood how I messed up with Bey and that I ruined my last chance, but after knowing all the pain of that, how do I move on? As a human being?
Momma G: Well you can maybe find a new love interest. Or just take a nice vacation by yourself. Take some time to yourself and find who you really are. And I think money is never an issue with one of the best rappers of all time!
Jay: hey, one of the best? You mean I am the best?
Momma G: sure
We laughed. She's right maybe I should go on some me time. Imma take a vacation in Miami Beach.
Jay: aye moms, imma start packin. Thank you soo much
Momma G: no problem baby. Just one thing... please don't get anyone pregnant Shawn
Jay: omg mom I'm not goin to-
Momma G: also saying is don't go back to just one night standing every hottie in the club
Jay: haha, I know ma. Love you
I left and drove to my house. You know what, I've already fucked up my everything, maybe I should just go back to the ol playin game. And I ain't had sex in weeks. And my hand ain't always fixing it. I pack and call Bey.
Bey: hello?
Jay: aye, I just wanted to let you know I'll be gone for about 2 weeks. I wanna take some me time on a vacation to distract myself from knowing that I fucked yo my whole life
Bey: omg lol ok. And Shawn one more thing
Jay: yes?
Bey: please try to keep you penis in your pants and doo nooott go back to your old ways
Jay: why not?
Bey: um bc I still care about you and I ain't want you to get anybody pregnant till ya marry them. Be a good boy
Jay: hahah I'll see what I can do
Bey: oh boy. Well have fun and I'm here if ya need me.
Jay: kk. See ya later
*hangs up*
I know a club to go to. I hop in the jet and take a snooze as I head to Miami. When we arrive, it's night time and I'm feeling horny tonight. I get a hotel room and paparazzi were not aware of me thank goodness. I change in my hotel room and undress. I pick out an somewhat exposable outfit. I bring a two condoms with me just Incase. I spray a bunch of colone on and call up a few of my homies to meet me there. I get to the club and it's jammed packed. Sexy ass dancers everywhere. We sit over in the couch section. One of the bouncers were coming towards me and is giving me a lap dance. My boner went high up.
Ty: oooh looks like Jigga man finna get some tonight.
T.I.: hahahaha y'all he got a hard on
She left our couch are and I wanted to fuck her so bad but she wasn't feelin it. We scatter out onto the dance floor and im getting beyond wasted. I feel girls feelin on me and I've been hard for almost an hour and I'm about to just whip my dick out. Urges for me goin crazy. There's this one woman who is only wearing a short tight ass dress. She staring at me and giving me that look. Finally. I walk over to her and we dance together and she grinds her ass all over my crotch. We drink more and get horny.
Jay: what's your name?
Sierra: Sierra. I know you HOVA.
Jay:*whispers*wanba head back to my hotel room?
Sierra:*whispers*so you want a little bit of this?
She guides my hand to the bottom of her short dress and makes me touch her wetness. I can't hold back. I gotta get this pussy. Now! I take her hand and guide it towards the men's bathroom. I made sure none was in there. I bring her in and we start makin our like crazy. I unzip her dress and she's completely naked. She was about to take my shirt off
Jay: wait baby wait. I'll take all of this off at the hotel. Rn I wanna do this.
I sit her up on the sink and get on my knees and stare at her soaking pussy. I waste no time licking it up and down. I toungue fuck her so good.
Sierra: oh fuck yea Jay right there ugh!!!
She grabs my head and moans. She's getting ready to climax
Sierra: oh Jay I'm cumming!!!
She comes all on my toungue. I wanna fuck her but not here
Jay: lets go to the car.
She puts her dress back on and gets in the car with me. I tell the driver to roll up the partition. The whole ride to the hotel, she was givin me so bomb ass head. I nutted everywhere. We arrive and we run to my hotel room where she undressed herself really fast as we were making out. She pulls my shirt off and is unbuttoning my pants. She pulls them down with my boxers and yelps.
Sierra: that's huge!!
Jay:*grabbing his shaft* let's try
I push her down on the best and I slowly insert my dick. I immediately fuck her hard as I can. I remembered something tho. I pull out as I'm ontop of her.
Sierra: what's wrong?
Jay: I need to put my condom on
I go into my pocket and grab one and put it on and my dick is just too big for them. I don't even know why I bother. I throw them to the side.
Sierra: pull out game it is
Jay: that might be weak
Sierra: after morning pill it is
I ram my dick into her pussy and the juices covering me made me in euphoria. I started banging the shit outta her making the bed shake
Sierra: ugh oh yea you're so fucking big! Fuck me hard daddy!!
Jay: oh you like daddy dick huh? Mm fuck you got a good pussy
It ain't Bey's but it's still ight. I'm ontop fucking her and she starts tightening on me
Jay: you gonna cum baby? I feel you getting right. Yea you gonna cum
Sierra: oh yea fuck I'm cumming!!!
She cums all on my dick.
Jay: oh fuck I'm finna nut
Sierra: cum in me!!
I shot my cum right inside her. I let out a huge sigh of relief once I cum. It feels good to nut.