Honeymoon[EXPLICIT/FILTHY]

Bey's POV
We get out of the limo and get to this HUGE hotel with a HUGE pool with a water fountain in the back and a giant hot tub next to it, although it looks really empty. We go and check in. We get into our rooms and I question Chris.
Bey: Chris?
Chris: yea baby?*kissing her body*
Bey: mm fuck. Why is there no one here?
Chris: Rented out the place for the whole week. All for us. I want us to be naked running around. No one not even receptionist will be here, no cleaning lady.
Bey: OMG CHRIS! That must've cost a fortune!
He shhs me and starts taking off my dress. He unzips me and  takes it off fingering my pussy. I fall back on the bed. He stares at me as he takes unbuttons his shirt and takes his pants right off with his big lights in penis all hard. I'm so wet. Fuck. He's so hot. He lays me down and keeps his unbuttoned shirt on. He starts devouring my pussy and the feeling is out of this world.
Chris: Like my toungue baby?
Bey: mmm fuck yes daddy!
Chris: oh yeah baby. That's my name. Let's go down stairs to the pool.
Bey: I'm nervous going out naked. I don't look the best rn with being preg-
Chris: Five words: I don't give a fuck! I wanna you to embrace this beatifuk body.
As we're walking
Bey: Chris. You don't have to keep pretending ok.*tearing up*
Chris: baby what ya talking about?
Bey: about my body. It's not flattering.
Chris: baby. You're pregnant, I love you, and your body just gave me a big ass boner while we were dancing and it's harder than ever rn. Look at it.
He grabs it and as we get into the elevator, I get on my knees and take him in my mouth. I deep throat hard as he grabs my hair and thrusts.
Chris: oh fuck baby. Mmm. Got some bomb ass head.
I suck his tip and then deep frost him again which is bringing him closer to cumming. I see his face and look at his balls. I do something I've never ever done. I took his dick and sucked his balls in my mouth all at once. He immediately shoots his cum in my mouth and throat. I look up at him crying in euphoria
Chris POV
OMG IVE NEVER EXPERIENCED THIS GOOD OF HEAD IN MY FUCKIN LIFE!! I cum immediately once she took my balls in her mouth. How she fit my 12 inch dick in there with my big balls. Ugh fuck. She takes me out of her mouth once I stop Cumming and watch her swallow it. She gets up and before I fuck her, the doors open.
Chris: babe. That was fucking epic!!
Bey: I told you love your penis. Oh Chris I'm nervous.
Chris: don't be. Imma be right here and there is no one here. Comin
I bridal carry her and run outside in the nice whether. I jump in with her. We stare at each other as we swim and make out. I bend her over in the shallow end of the pool and hit it from the back. Oh fuck her pussy good. You can hear our skin clapping as I'm fucking the living shit outta her. She try's to hold in her moans so bad but I want her to let loose.
Chris: don't hold back scream yell baby! Let it all out!
She screams and moans. She cums and squirts all on my dick, bringing me closer to my nut. Mm fuk.
Chris: yea you like daddy's big dick. Fuck feels soo good. Yea baby. Through that ass back babe. Mm fuck. Right there!
Bey: you like my pusssy?! I'm cumming all over your dick babe! Fuck. I want you to never pull out tonight. I want all your cum in my pussy. Or all over my body. Cum everywhere fuckkk
I pound my nut right inside her. I still as I fill her up.
Chris: yea baby. Daddy's filling yo pussy up with my kids. By cum. Fuck yea
I finish up and I pull out of her. I put her facing me on the stares as I jerk off over her. I'm gonna cum again. I wanna see her body covered wit my nut.
Bey: oh yea. Jerk your dick over me. You wanna cum on these tits? All on my face and pussy. Gonna explode all over my wet body. Oh daddy so sexy.
Chris: daddy's about to nut all over you oh fuck! I'm fucking cumming!!! Ahhh
I blast my nut all over her wet body. She moans. I turn her over and cum on her ass too. Fuck. I slap it as I cum all over it. She twerks for me causing me to
Continue cumming. I finish up and she turns around I eat her pussy out for a while and she releases on my face. I take her out and she can't walk at this point. We get into the hot tub.
Bey: Chris. Please don't be fucking too too hard babe. We have a baby in me.
Chris: I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to hu-
Bey: you're not. Just don't drop me or nothin.
Chris: I won't. I sit on the hot tub seat and grabs my dick as she slowly adjusts and sits on it. She slowly grinds and we make out.
Bey: mmm baby we're married! You're the only one for me. I love you so mmmm fuck fucking mucchh!
Chris: mm fuck*thrusting up in her slowly* oh yea baby. You're the only one for mmm me uhh mmm too. Fuck baby feels so good! Imma bust soon.
Bey: you know you got the biggest penis.?!
Chris: idk. Jay seemed an inch more than mine
Bey: he doesn't know how to use it too well. I like yours better papi.
Chris: mmm fuck. My balls feel so good.'
She takes her hand and rubs my balls.
Chris: bey immmmmm fifififinna nuttt!!
I just right inside her. She hops on my dick faster as she's about to cum too. We fuck our nuts together hard. I pull myself and out and we take a breath. I finish and I don't have any energy to get out. Bey gets out and helps me out. I lay on the ground. Bey gets on her knees and stares at me.
Bey: baby? You ok? Babe? Omg imma call 911!
Chris: no babe. It ain't that. I feel like a million bucks. I've nutted soo much.
Bey: noo babe. I wanted more of your dick. Comon. Keep cumming.
She jerks my dick as she's on her knees next to me. She keeps jerking my dick. I cum a little in her hand.
Chris: bey. Can we take a quick breather. I need some water
My dick goes down. They pussy knocked the fuck out of me. We walk towards the kitchen and we sit at the bar.
Bey: imma make us some shots. But I think you should have water first.
I wrap a towel around my waste and take a picture

bey: oh papi, dat dick print.
Chris: babe need water ASAP please!
She gets me water asap and I feel much better
Bey: babe you gettin me concerned.
Chris: idk if I'm drunk or just nutted my whole brain out.
She sits on my lap making out with me.
Bey: you ok baby?
Chris: when I'm with you? Always
Bey: aww. Take this towel off. I want to see your naked body.
She takes my towel off.
Bey: here sit on the couch and take a lil nap. Imma make myself something to eat.
I go lay on the couch and fall asleep and it's only 1 am. I wake up and it's 3:30 am. I wake up with bey suck in my cock. I'm take her by surprise as I nut in her mouth. I fill her mouth up. She shows me and swallows.
Bey: sorry couldn't resist.  How ya feel?
Chris: In a sex coma. But I ain't done yet😈