Date night

Bey's POV
Man he look so fuckin fine rn, I wanna taste of him. Mmmm calm G! We arrive at the restaurant and it's such a beautiful calm night. He opened the door for me and I get out. We head upstairs to the restaurant.

 We head upstairs to the restaurant

Aww he reserved a table for us

Aww he reserved a table for us. Paparazzi were being annoying though but we just ignored them. Actually, I think I wanna tease Jay with these photos to make him jealous of what he let go of. We sit down and I stare into Chris eyes. He has the most beautiful eyes ever. He holds my hands on the table.
Chris: so how've you been beautiful?
Bey: *blushing hard*ive been good now that I'm sitting next to you.
Chris: *blushing* aww thanks. You really look beautiful tonight.
Bey: *biting lip* you don't look so bad yourself
Chris and I talk for what felt like hours about life. We start getting a little tipsy. I want him so bad. I wanna sit on his face. I bet his dick is extra long. Jay ain't shit. He like dead fish in bed tho. I've seen Chris in music videos and he got some sexy ass moves. Besides his fucking sexiness, he's a really nice guy.
Waitor: ok here you go guys.
We get the check but Chris rips it right out of my hands.
Bey: Chris I have money!
Chris: Yea I'll give you money when you strip for me*smirks and whispers*
Bey: what was that?
Chris: I said I got it babe
Bey: Chris please! I'll pay you ba-
Chris: here you go.
Waitor: I will be right back*leaves*
I death stare Chris.
Chris: what kind of guy would I be if I let you pay? I'm mean I'm sure Jay did*realizes what he just said*
Chris POV
Oh fuck. Shit Chris, why did you say that? She looked at me and threw her drink at my face and left the table. I was so embarrassed. She called her shouefur and left. I get my card and recipet back and dry myself with the table towel. I don't even know why I said that! I gotta make it up to her.
Bey's POV
What a dick!!! And for once, I thought I found someone else genuine. Ugh. I get home and I find my momma there.
Momma T: hey baby how was the date?
Bey: fucking horrible*sits down with her on couch and lays head on her shoulder* why are guys such dicks?
Momma T: oh baby, what happened?
Bey: I was trying to pay the bill but he wouldn't let me. Then he insulted me saying "I'm sure Jay has paid for you before"
Momma T: I don't think that was totally offensive but not nice.
All of a sudden the doorbell went off.
Momma T: maybe that's him.
Bey: are the kids in bed?
Momma T: yes
Momma and I answer the door and I see Chris sweating and out of breath in the pouring rain.
Chris: hi momma T, it's nice to meet you I'm Chris.
Momma T: nice to meet you baby. I think I oughta leave y'all to talk. Was nice meeting you
Bey: thanks mom for everything
Momma t: ofc baby.
She left
Bey: Chris get in here. You're all wet
Chris: *walks in and she shuts the door and shivering cold drenched*