Dramaorama

Bey's POV
Momma G: no it's not Beyonce. Shawn lost himself when y'all got divorced and I think now that you're with Chris, he feels hopeless.
Bey: omg, that was never my intention. We divorced but I don't hate him or would ever wish death upon any body.
Momma T: it's going to be ok Beybey. We just gotta pray.
We waited 12 minutes until the doc came back
Doc: Carter family?
We all stand up. I walk up to him with momma G.
Doc: well, Shawn is doing much better and we were able to save him. He's resting rn and that's important. We might have to put him into rehab now. Once he's conscious, we'll talk to him about that. The amount of drugs and alcohol in his body were very toxic. Y'all are really lucky.
We sigh of relief but also still worry. Rehab? I feel so bad and stuck rn. I gotta talk to momma.
Bey: mom can I talk to you real quick and Solange you too
We all move away from the crowd and I talk with them in private.
Bey: I feel stuck. I knew Jay was hurting from the divorce and now he's trying to kill himself is really scary and I never meant for any of this to happen. I also feel stuck bc I'm in love with Chris. I can't get back with Jay. What do I do?
Solange: well take a deep breath rq. Maybe he just needs closure. We can talk to him once he's stable.
Bey: I can't lose him!
Momma T: he's not going anywhere. There's nothing wrong with you being with Chris. You both seem happy.
Solange: did y'all have sex last night?
Bey: shhh and how do you know?
Solange: *whispers in her ear* there's a piece of cum still in your hair right here.
Bey:*embarrased*oh shit
We all talk some more and it's close to dinner time.
Doc: update, Shawn wants to only speak to Bey and her kids.
I take them from Chris and follow the doctor. I walk in and see him hooked up to a bunch of machines and I feel sick to my stomach and bawl again.
Jay: *groggy* come here please
He looks terrible. I cry harder and the kids climb on him with hugs. I lean down and kiss his forehead. I take the kids off and they sit in the chairs. I sit on his bed this time
Bey: Jay I'm so fucking sorry. This is all my fault!!
Jay: no, I just thought if y'all hate me and everyone else, why bother. I lost everything.
Bey: Shawn!! You have a huge family in that waiting room crying sick about you. I don't hate you. Don't ever think that.! I may be mad at you but I can't live without you
Jay: but you have Chris now
Bey: true, but I have the one who is always y first love right here. If you died, I would've never lived again. I love you baby.
Jay: I'm confused you love me then hate me
Bey: I'm both😂
Jay: haha. So I didn't lose you and the kids completely?
Bey: Shawn ofc not. And Chris respects you. He was worried as well
Jay: he taking good care of you and the kids? Cause I'll fuck him up if he does
Bey: nah homie, he good
We laugh. I lean down and kiss his lips. For luck. He grabs my face.
Jay: I love you Beyonce. I'm sorry I couldn't be the man that you wanted
Bey: oh Shawn. I still love you too, and maybe it wasn't meant to be. But you were what I wanted
Jay: sewing you and the kids are making me feel crazy that I ended up here
Bey: you don't deserve to be in a hospital
I look over and see the kids sleeping.
Bey: well I think we should get going.
Jay's POV
She leans down to give me a quick kiss and I see her boobs giggle. My boner is rising. I miss that body.
Jay: Bey, can we fuck again?'
Bey:hahaha what?
Jay: rub me, suck me off, fuck me
Bey: Oh Shawn, maybe later🤪
Jay: really?
Bey: no, watch some porn
Jay: you mean our sex tapes?😏
Bey: yes dadddy. Hahaa, alright well imma take the kids home. And tell the fam you ight. Before I leave, I need you to promise me something
Jay: yes?...
Bey: that you will never hurt yourself again. And the kids and I can't live with out you. Even though we got Chris, we still got you as our back up. You still the father of our kids.
Jay: I promise with all my heart
Bey's POV
We leave and head back to the waiting room. Fam is still worried. I explain to him that he's doing fine and is back to normal again. They all sign of relief. Momma G is staying with him over night. It's around dinner time and the kids, Chris, and I are all hungry. We go and sit in the car and think.
Bey: what can we eat? I'm hungry
Chris: *whispers and grabs his crotch* I could eat you
Bey: *giggles and blushes* kids you got any idea
Blue: Friday's!!!
Bey: is that good wit y'all?
Sir&Chris: Yes!!
Bey: ok y'all let's go
We head to Fridays and go inside. We sit down at the table and look at the menu. After today, I just want to get wasted as a stress reliever. I sit next to Chris and the kids sit next to eachother coloring. I lift up the menu and talk to Chris.
Bey: I wanna get wasted tonight
Chris: *lifts menu up and whispers* wanna get drunk and fuck and make love again?
I kiss him hard. His lips taste so good. I ask for entrance and we toungue eachother. It's getting too hot here. We pull away and I notice people taking pictures and awing. The server comes over and we order our food. I get pasta and just wanna turn Chris on. Slurpin them noodles ya heard😉. I don't know what he's doing to me. Every time we spend time together as a family and when I stare at his sexy body and his voice just gets me wet. He's a dream guy. He's so good with the kids too. We get out food and Sir and Blue start arguing.
Blue: hey gimme my crayon back!
Sir: no I wanna use it!
Blue: give it back! *both grab crayon*
Sir: *pushing Blue* NOOO
Bey: Hey!!! Knock it off!! Blue let him share!
Blue: but I had it first!
Bey: Blue you've had that crayon since we walked in. Give it to him now!
She throws the crayon at Sir. Wait till we get home young lady.
Bey: You're gonna go in time out. I'm so mad at you!you want me to take your tv away?? Or some of your toys? Would that be better? You tell me
Blue: no mommy! I'm sorry!
Bey: tell him you're sorry Blue
She apologizes and hugs Sir. That girl gotta a attitude like her aunty. They eat their chicken tenders and fries. I eat Parmesan pasta and Chris is eating a burger. I purposely stare at him as I slurp and eat the white cream pasta. He looks at me and he licks his lips.
Chris POV
I'm getting really hard watching her. I hope when we fuck again, she gon blow me like that. Fuck. I'm finna bust in these jeans. I stare at her as I eat.
Chris: *whispers* cut it out, I'm hard
She guides her hand on my crotch and rubs me through my jeans.
Chris: Save it for the club tonight
We continue eating and I'm stuffed. Their burgers here are bomb. But Beyoncé's pussy is also bomb. There's a group of 5 teens coming over and paparazzi outside. We both knew this would happen.
Fans: Omg!!
Fan 1: omg, can we get pictures with you guys? Pleasse!!!
Bey: sure.
Fans: Hey Blue Hey Sir!! Omg they're so cute!
We get up and take pictures with multiple people in the restaurant. We sit back down afterwards and we order dessert.
Bey's POV
Chris and I shared a brownie obsession and the kids had their own to share too. After we finished, we decided to drop the kids off at Chris mom house to get to know the kids more and also for me and Chris to make some lovin' again.
[A/N: Lol, I can never keep up with who's POV I should stick with lol😂]