Pick up where we had left off🙂

Chris POV
It's been a week later and we have been discharged from the hospital. Bey has to have crutches since she has a broken leg and broke arm all on her left side of the body where the truck hit. We get her home and I walk her into the house. The kids come and hug her as Selena hugs us.
Selena: oh I'm happy to hear y'all are ok!
C&B: thank you!
Bey: how where the kids?
Selena: angels like always! I have to run but if y'all need me, I'm always here
Bey: thank you soo much and tell Justin we said hi!
Selena: haha I will!
I bridal carry Bey on the couch.
Chris: here or bed?
Bey: mmm Bed for now please. It's getting late anyway, 10 pm.
I lay her down on her bed instead.
Blue: mommy, I'm tired.
Sir: me too.
Bey: mommy will be t-
Chris: it's ok. I'll put yall to bed.
Bey: thanks Chris!
Chris: ofc! Wait before we do, kids come here. We have something to tell y'all.
They come and sit on the bed with us.
Bey: we're having a baby!
Bey's POV
They both screamed and danced around. Aww I'm tearing up. We both giggle and I see Chris crying tears of joy.
Chris: alrighty kids. Let's get ready for bed now.
B&S: ok
Bey: night kiddies. Come gimme kisses!
They both come and kiss me. Love my babies!
Chris kisses me on the forehead before heading to the kids bathroom to brush their teeth.
Chris POV
I help them brush their teeth. They soon get into their pjs and I tell them a bedtime story. I turn the lights out and leave the night lights on,
Blue: Chris, can I talk to you?
Chris: sure baby what's up?
Blue: *whispers since Sir is asleep* Why don't you love mommy?
Chris: *whispers*whaat? Blue Ivy I love your mother and you and your brother. I love you all with all my heart.
Blue:*tears up* then why did you leave us like daddy did?
Chris: baby, I was being stupid and putting myself in a time out. I ca- I was just mad at mommy for something but we made up now and that's what's important and I promised to never leave y'all ever again.
She hugged me tight and gave me a big hug. She's so intelligent and smart for a 5 year old. She's a big role model for her lil bro Shawn Jr. aka: "Sir", who's 3 years old. We hug for along time until she falls asleep in my arms. J lay her back down and tuck her into bed and kiss her forehead. I close their bedroom door and leave them. I get back to beys and i's bedroom and see her annoyed.
Chris: what's wrong?
Bey: I wanna get out of these casts so I can fuck you to death!
Chris:*laughs* what?
Bey: to show how much I love you and to thank you.
Chris: aww well I hope you recover soon too cause ya mans dick has suffered with out you *taking pants and boxers off*
Bey: can we sleep naked again?
Chris: yep but you know we can't fu-
Bey: Ik. But I always feel like I sleep better naked.
Chris: I do too.
I finish undressing and I helped he out too. She looks at me as I'm standing facing her. She gasps
Chris: what? My dick that big cause I ain't even semi yet😜
Bey: *giggles then frowns* no it's not that
Chris: what is it?
Bey: you have a big cut right here
She touches it and I wince in pain.
Chris: it's nothing compared to how you are baby. *crawls into bed next to her staring at her face to face* it's me who should who have the broken bones. It's shoulda been me!
Bey: shh. Not. It's shouldn't have been any of us. I love you Christopher. We survived that's all that matters. And you're living to see your first ever baby!
Chris: ugh I couldn't be more in love with you rn! Gimme them lips.
Bey: which ones?*smirks*
Chris: aye listen if your cast wasn't on, I would've torn your pussy up.
Bey: aww!
Chris: ik. Blue ballin rn.
We giggle. We get fully under the covers and I wrap my arms around her torso facing each other as we stare each other into sleep.