Recovery

Bey's POV
Bey: OWW OWW CHRIS!! IT HURTS!
Chris: I know baby but we gotta get your strength back. Don't want these casts on forever.
I'm doing physical therapy today for my leg and it hurts moving it. My arm is doing better but my leg is the most hurtful. I'm holding on to two railings as a team helps me move. Chris is right by my side supporting me.
Bey: can I take a break please??
Member: alright, let's sit her down please chair!
They move me out of the railing way and I sit down. I whimper in pain. I start bawling like a baby. Chris sits down next to me rubbing my back.
Chris: baby, you're doing so good! I know it's gonna hurt for a while, but it'll be worth it. I love you baby soo much. You're so strong
I kiss him. Uhh love this man.
Bey: thanks babe. I love you so much. Only 3 weeks into pregnancy and 1 day into physical therapy and I'm a mess already.
Chris: ah, you're only human. A human who's creating one
I giggle. I go through another hour of the painful session and head home to my moms house where the kids are. We go in and the kids give Chris a hug and attempt one to me cause my crutches in the way. Momma T: my favorite future Son in law and secretly my favorite da-
Solange: NOW I NO DAMN WELL THAT AINT TRUE. IM YOUR FAVORITE.
She walks toward me and we play fight. Then she punches Chris hard in the arm
Solange: WHATS UP BROOO!!!
Bey: um did she take something or?
Solange: you want some?
Bey: no and I'm preggo.
I think she is very much high. Oye, this woman. We pick up the kids and head home. Once we get home, I get out of the car and as I get out, I whip and hit Sir in the head by accident. He cried screaming
Bey: oh I'm so sorry baby! Come here. Gimme hug.
I get on my knees as he cry's on my shoulder. We get into the house and the kids go off to play while I sit on the couch. I am so aggravated with these stupid casts! I yank them off even tho it hurt like hell and through them across the room hitting Chris bowl of popcorn while he's walking.
Chris: hey! bey! What are you doing?
Bey: I hate these fucking casts! I want OW! AGH!!
Chris POV
Idk if it's the raging hormones or what but she goin crazy.
Chris: Beyoncé! What are you doing bro!? *picks up the casts*
Bey: *crying* I don't want them on. They're so annoying.
Chris: they're gonna help you heal. It's gonna take like 3 more weeks. And soon after, our wedding.
Bey: *stops crying and smirks* and then can you pound me? Pound this punani?!*gets up and pushes him on the couch*
She starts kissing me all over and as turned on as I am, I'm worried she's gonna just make her leg and arm worse. Mm but her kisses feels so good.
Chris:*moaning* ugh Beyonce we cant.
Bey: comon Christopher. I know you wan-OW!
Chris: this is what I mean. Please put these casts back on. It makes you heal faster!
Bey: ugh fine. I just want you so bad. I wanna make love.
Chris: soon baby soon. But let's worry abt your health first.
I get her casts back on and lay her down. I lay her down and she giggles.
Chris: what's so funny?
Bey: that!
She looks at my boner in my sweatpants. I gotta take care of this.
Bey: need help with that?
Chris: the kids here and you got bad arms. I'll take care of it.
Bey: fine. Sexy
I go to the bedroom and get "rid "of my boner. She does things to me man. But I'd rather her recover first.