"You'll always come back to meeee!"-👠

*can ya guess that song?*
Bey's POV
It's been 2 weeks without seeing or talking to Chris's and I'm not feeling good today. I've been puking since this morning and Jay and I are still trying to find a way how to get Chris back to me. I'm starting to get the feeling I'm pregnant as well. Same signs and I'm missing my period. I gotta get Chris back and tell him. But first, we gotta talk this out. I get up and have Selena come over to watch the kids. I drive to Chris moms house. I knock on the door and she opens it with a smile but then frowns at my face.
Momma J: what do youu want?! How dare you hurt my son!!
Bey: *crying* I know and I'm really sorry. I never meant to hurt him at all! I truely do love him with all my heart and soul and my kids miss him dearly. Do you know where he might be?
Chris:*walks in living room* moom who's that at the fr-
I look behind her shoulder and see him. He's a huge mess. His eyes puffy, hair messy and looks miserable. He walks toward door.
Momma J: I'll leave y'all to talk. *starts walking away*
Chris: nah ma. There's nothing you cou-
Bey: Chris please. liisssteeennn!!!
Chris: WHAAT?!?
Bey: we need to talk cause there's something I have to tell you and it involves you. It's important! Can we talk at our place tho.
Chris: fine. What else Do I have to live for? Gimme a minute.
Not gonna lie, he got a open button baseball shirt on with his abs flexing, sweatpants on with dick print. Ah sexiness. He gets his slides on and heads on out with me. Can't believe it's raining this hard. He hops in my car and we head to my place.
Bey: thanks for coming with. The kids have really missed you you know.
Chris: I misss THEM as well. Not sure abt you tho
Bey: you know I'm more than sorry! My love for you us never changed!*crying and yelling* ITS KILLING ME!! I NEED YOU IN MY FUCKING LIFE!! MY LOVE FOR YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE! I WORSHIP YOUR SOUL AND BODY AND YOUR SMILE JUST MAKES ME WANNA JUST BURST INTO HAPPINESS! WHAT WILL IT TAKE FOR YOU TO COME BACK TO ME!!
Chris: BEYONCÉ THE LIGHT!!!
I look and see I passed the red light and a 18 wheeler truck plowed into my site of the car knocking me out instantly.
Chris POV
My vision is blurry but I see Beys head bleeding everywhere and I can barely feel my body, my head against the dash board unable to move. I soon blackout. I wake up in a hospital and see my family around me along with Beys all crying. I slowly wake up in pain.
Chris: OW! Ugh Bey? Beyonce?
Jay: Chris! You're awake!
Chris: WHere is Beyonce?! What happened?
Jay: y'all got in a car crash. She passed a redlight and a truck plowed into yalls Mercedes Benz. She's in surgery rn. She has some pretty big wounds.
Chris:*crying and covering face with hands* THIS IS ALL MY FAULT! I SHOUDVE LISTENED TO HER AND OMG IM SO STUPID
Momma T: what happened in the car Christopher??
Chris: I was being stand off-ish and she was telling me how much she loves and misses me and I wasn't responding and it happened so quick!
Momma T: she shouldn't have had to yell at you and get into a car accident to tell you that she loves you! Oh Chris!
Chris: and I'm soo sorry. If I could go back and change that I would! I'll never forgive myself! I'm so fucking stupid! I gotta see her!! Rips out IV and try's to get up but everyone tries to push him down.
Jay: we gotta let her finish get-
Doc: Carter, Knowles, and Brown family?
Fam: YES!?
Doc: well, good news: the surgery went very well. She has a broken arm and her leg is broken as well. For a car crash that severe, God must have saved her just in time. She is awake now and we have her meds so she's not in deep deep pain. She's all stitched up!
Fam: *sighs of relief* thank you Jesus!
Doc: one last thing, she requests that once Chris is able to walk, she would like to talk to him.
I instantly get up and everyone giggles as I'm walking out. I turn around.
Chris: what?
Jay: AHAHAHA his butt is out!
I'm in a hospital gown and realize that I ain't got no underwear. They Stitched a minor cut where my thigh is. I'm so embarrassed. I tie my gown tighter in the back.
Chris: Have some respect y'all!
We giggle. I walk with the doc slowly.
Doc: man, you sure you can walk rn. Its a pretty bad crash
Chris: yea. It must also be my adrenaline flying through me. I love this girl doc. More than she'll ever know. We just got into an argument and it just went downhill. She was driving
Doc: well we're glad that you both are ok.
I hear people giggle behind me and whistles. I feel a breeze and realize my butt is uncovered again. I tie it back up.
Chris: why did y'all take off my underwear.
Doc: your seatbelt cut your thigh and left a big gash so yea
We arrive in beys room and I see her all bandaged up. I cry and run to her and kiss her. If only she could get up I would squeeze her to death.
Chris: oh baby! I'm so sorry!!! I love you!! Please forgive me!!
Bey: I'm so ad you're ok too! *crying* I will forgive you when your forgive me.
Chris: I do baby! It was so fucking stupid of me to be so immature and stupid. Talking is always the answer and I realize that now. *on knees* I never stopped loving you either and I never will. You have my whole heart and more.
Bey: aww I love you more baby! I know you'll always come back to me! Can we get the family in here doc?
Doc: sure!
The family comes in and kisses and hugs me as well. I pick up my phone from the side and hit record. They all look confused.
Bey: ok. I have something to announce and am to eager to keep it in. Chris, family. Want all y'all to know...IM PREGNANT!!
They all scream and even the doctor. They all hug and kiss me. I kiss Chris hard. I really wanna get out of this bed Damnt!
Chris: so imma be a dad. We gon have a baby!
Bey: yea we are! Ahh!!
I'm so happy we together again. I knew he'd come back to me. Especially now that I know he has his baby inside of me. I'm so freaking happy!!