Marriage on my mind

Few months later...
Chris POV
The kids are at camp and Beyoncé's out with her girls. Our families have been getting along so well lately and Bey and I have never been closer. I really see a future with us and her kids love me like I'm their real father. I love them so much too. It's been about a year at the most that we've been together. And I'm calling Bey's parents cause I think it's that time. Man I'm nervous.
Momma T:*answers phone* hi Chris, how are you doing?
Chris: Good um can a can we meet at Ivy Park rq. With my parents. Today at 3:45ish?
Momma T: *catches on* sure baby. I'll bring her annoying ass dad too.
Chris: hahaha Thank you!
Momma T: No problem future stepson*hangs up*
I call my parents next.
Joyce: *answers phone* Son?
Chris: aye momma. Can you and dad do me a favor?
Joyce: anything for you baby
Chris: can y'all meet me at Ivy Park? Gotta talk to y'all abt something. Say 3:45ish
Joyce: um sure I guess
Chris: thanks mom! It's really important
Joyce: ok son, see ya then*hangs up*
3:45
I've been at the park pacing back and forth. I sit down on the out door table and bench. I see them all come at the same time. They say hello to eachother and then head my way. I hug them all and we all sit down. They all sit on the other side. I'm sweating so bad rn!
Chris:*sounding nervous*well thank y'all for meeting me today. Umm a umm.
Clinton: You ok son?
Chris: Yea. So y'all know that I've been with Bey for a little over a year now right?
All of them: OMG!!!🤯
Chris: hahaha I was wondering if I have y'all a permission to ma-
All of them: YESSSS!!!!!!
They all scream come up to me and hug and kiss me. I sigh of relief. Now the scary part is over. Well part of it, rn I gotta plan the engagement.
Momma T: ah baby. I'm so excited to have you as a step son now!
Joyce: Tina, what if Beyonce and Chris had a kid?😁
Momma T: AHHH That would be one cute ass baby! They would get along so well with the kids!
Chris: hahaha ok calm down
Joyce: Maurice, it'll be your first kid. Biologically wise.
Chris: I would love that but it's up to Beyonce. But there's no one else I would want to have my kids with bedsides the love of my life
They all awed. We talked about planning the engagement and wedding and we left an hour later. I told my friends and Beyoncé's to meet me here at Ivy Park today again. They come and we all dap eachother up and hug. I stand infront of them
Chris: thank y'all for coming. So y'all know I've been dating Beyonce for a year now and I think it-
They all screamed and tackled me and screamed tears of joy. All of them are so happy and I discuss the plans with them as well. This is going all too well today. I go home and make a couple of calls to certain people while everyone's out of the house. I have the most perfect idea. I hear a knock on the door and I open it to see Jay. I was expecting him to punch but instead didn't.
Jay: not here to fight, just want to talk.
Chris: Hold on Jeremiah, I'll call ya back*hangs up* come in
We sit in the living room
Chris: so what you wanna talk abt?
Jay: *pulls out cigar and lights it* I think you know what*blows smoke*
Chris: you can't smoke in here, it's bad for the kids!
Jay: *giggles* man, you pushin it. Imma let that slide*throws it in fire place*anyways, I wanna talk abt what you planning for my ex wife.
Chris: well I wasn't sure if I should tell you or not-wait how did you find out?
Jay: word gets around town and I over heard Kelly talking about it when I saw her at the park with her kid.
Chris: soo how do you feel about this?
Jay: Chris, you a good dude. I respect you. I just hope you don't fuck up like I did. I want you to take care of my kids. If you touch them or so much as hurt them, imma put a bullet in yo head with you lookin. And my ex wifey, you hurt her in any way, I will kill you!! UNDERSTAND!!
Chris: yes I understand. I would never harm your family like that at all. I love them just as much as you do. And I don't hate you Jay. We should just get along for the sake of our families. Maybe even collar on a rap
Jay: I agree brosive. Bring it in*daps and hugs*
Chris: so we good?😃
Jay: We good! I'll even help ya with the proposal. I got some connections
Chris: ight cool thanks man! And I got the most awesome idea ever.
I tell him but I ain't telling y'all til it happens🤣