MTV READY

Bey's POV
It's the day of the MTV awards and I'm so excited for my performance! Chris and I decided to come to the public as a couple tonight. Reveal the truth. I get out of the car. I wait for him and omg! He comes out of the car looking sexy as ever!!
Chris: Damn Bey you fine! *sings*you got it girl you got it*
Bey: *sings* I don't wanna play no games
We laugh and pose on the carpet flexin.

 I wait for him and omg! He comes out of the car looking sexy as ever!! Chris: Damn Bey you fine! *sings*you got it girl you got it*Bey: *sings* I don't wanna play no gamesWe laugh and pose on the carpet flexin

paparazzi: Bey where's jay tonight?? Are you dating Chris Brown?? Chris were you in that leaked video???
Jay is coming with Kanye. We don't ever really answer paparazzi. After posing a few times, we get in. I can't wait to preform. I wish Chris was.
Chris POV
Advil better kick in soon. I feel my ankle about to collapse and it's turning purple. It really really hurts. I'm holding in the pain and tears from it.
Bey: Chris you good?
Chris: Yea why babe?
Bey: I'm getting a vibe that something is wrong
Chris: nah man I'm ight
Bey: ok booboo
We head inside and watch a couple of performances and bey and I have been nominated for a bunch of awards and ofc she wins more than I do. Taylor Swift is the biggest copy cat ever I swear this why Beyhive come after her .It's time for her performance and she fucking killed it!!!

She bossed up!!! I can't describe how sexy and fire and fucking ugh she's a fucking performer!!! I bought her roses before and once she finished, I ran to backstage and saw her and she came towards me after hugging her crew and thanking them and s...

She bossed up!!! I can't describe how sexy and fire and fucking ugh she's a fucking performer!!! I bought her roses before and once she finished, I ran to backstage and saw her and she came towards me after hugging her crew and thanking them and she leaped in my arms and gave me a bunch of kisses and I gave her flowers. Every one awwed.
Bey: aww! Thanks baby!! You're the best!!!
Chris: ofc! Beyonce you are God. Just blessing everybody away. There's no one in this business who can preform like you an put a scenery like you. You are a true vision of art!
Bey: aww thank you baby! It's true I put 💯 in all my performances.
It is on commercial break and they announced they have one more performance of the night left. It's a mystery. I cheese at my self.
Chris: aye babe, imma talk to Chance the Rapper rq. I'll be right back
Bey: umm, ok
She looks confused. It's time for people to take their seats and I see Bey sitting down with the fam and they all lookin for me. Oh boy it's go time. Man I've never been so nervous. My performance is definetly going to be underwhelming compared to here. Well here it goes.
As soon as is show up on stage Bey and our families faces all light up. Shocked and impressed. The whole building standing up dancing. My ankle is more broken now than ever so the end of the performance is my favorite. Cause I ain't on my feet. But overall it was better than rehearsals and Bey and our family seemed to really like it. Before I walked off stage, she was in the audience and gave me a wink and a smirk with a lip bite. Oh shit😏
I limped off stage.

I run to my dressing room before Bey even makes it backstage. I thank all the dancers and leave to my dressing room where I took of my shoes and screamed on the top of my lungs in pain. I couldn't help it. I pulled my high socks down and see my whole ankle swollen and purple. I couldn't move my right foot anymore.
Bey's POV
Chris performance was soo good! Omg, I didn't expect him to even perform and he did an amazing job. It was really memorable. I saw him limping a few times and I figured he was hurt or something. I walk backstage to see him but I couldn't find him anywhere. I ask one of the back up dancers.
Bey: hey so you know where Chris is?
Jeremiah: um, I think he went to his dressing room.
Bey: thank you
I run to his dressing room and I hear him screaming on the top of his lungs in agony. Omg, my heart starts racing and I try opening the door but it's locked. I bang on it loudly
Bey: CHRIS ARE YOU OKAY? OPEN THE DOOR!!!
He wasn't responding and kept grunting in pain. I call over his mom who was trying to talk to him but he wouldn't answer. After 5 mins of asking, he finally unlocked it and I stumbled in there to see him on the floor by the door in a ball in pain. I kneel beside him as his mom gets someone to call 911
Bey: baby, what happened??
Chris: maybe I should tell you
Bey: tell me what?
He pulls his sock off and I almost threw up. His ankle was more than broken.
Chris: I broke it during rehearsals and I didn't want to have that stop me cause I wanna prove to you that I can still perform and I wanted to impress you
Bey: are you fucking crazy??? Babe, your health comes first before anything! You impress me every single day. And your performance was amazing I'm really proud! But I could tell something was up when you was limpin. From now on, all I ask is that you be honest with me. No matter how uncomfortable it might be.
Chris: I'm really sorry Beyonce and I promise from here on out
Within a few mins, Chris was transported to the hospital and they put him in crutches again. We head to the hotel an hour later and see his crutches already there
Bey: oh Chris
Chris: sorry. Oww! I'm really embarrassed for you to see me like this. You can go -
Bey: baby, I ain't leaving you. And don't be, you're human. You know how many times I've gotten hurt from rehearsals? Thousands of times. So don't be embarrased plus it's giving me a headache looking at it.
Chris: you're the best girlfriend ever!!'
Bey: aw thanks. You the best boyfriend ever!!