Night out[Explicit]

Julius POV
The divorce was hard to watch. I vowed to be by their side at all times. I figured I'd help Blue our bc she told me her plan. We head back to a shore house and change there
Jay's POV
I get out of the shower and get hard thinking about Beyonce in that wet bathing suit. Her sexy body shining. I walk out side my bedroom to get my phone and I bump right into Bey, both naked on the ground. I was ontop of her. I got up and helped her up. Her towel became unraveled and I saw that whole body.
Bey: oh shit*trying to cover it and I try prying the towel out of her hands* Shawn no! You're not allowed to see this
Jay: how do you think I got your fine ass pregnant.
She eye rolled and walked away. I want her so bad rn but I gotta respect her wishes.
Bey's POV
Mmm, I want him rn. But I've gotta stand my ground. Not having him in me for a year is really tormenting. We all get dressed and go out for dinner. It's so nice outside. We go down stairs and I see Juilius outside into the car. We meet him outside but stops us from going in the car
Julius: I'm taking them out for the tonight. You two enjoy yourself.
Bey: thank you
They take off and all of a sudden, Jay picks me up and kisses me. We're both so horny. It's wrong but I need him in me. He drops me on the bed and we take our clothes off. He lays me on the bed and dives right into me. We moan in pleasure
Jay: Ugh! I missed this Bey
Bey: ugh I needed your big dick daddy
Jay: I needed your soaking wet pussy.
He is sucking me down so hard and I'm in heaven. I missed us having sex. Having no man inside me for a year is deadly. Especially daddy dick right here. He throws my legs over his shoulders and pounds faster. I cum and squirt left and right. I feel my orgasm about to come any second.
Bey: oh jayyy I'm going to orgasm so fucking hard!!
Without warning I orgasm and he shoots his load right up my pussy. It feels soo good!!
Jay: fuck Bey I'm cumin!
Bey: keep cumming ughh
Jay: *finishes up* but I'm not done yet.
He pulls out and walks with a giant boner bouncing and turns the shower on. We soo fucking horny. This seems wrong to fuck my ex but I'm only using him rn cause I need a giant dick inside me. He comes back and carry's me to the bedroom bathroom which is huge.

He lays me on the shower bench and sticks his big ass penis back inside me

Bey: wait I wanna ride you
He flips positions and now I'm sitting ontop of him. I start grinding slowly. He starts moaning.
Jay: Bey, I haven't cum since before the divorce. That means imma bust big ass nuts all night.
Bey: *starts getting more horny thinking about it and rides faster* meee too ughh fuck Jay!!! Pound my pussy!!!
He starts thrusting his hips up and is pounding me. His big balls keep slapping my ass and for some reason, I find it tickelish. He goes faster and I'm squirting all over. My cum trickles down his area.
Bey: ohh yesss jay fucckk my pusssyyy!! Fuckkk
Jay: Yea take this dick. Take my gigantic dick. Fuck yo wet bey!!! Fuck got me slipping!!
Julius POV
The kids and I are at a hotel rn. I took them for dinner and games and everything. I'm laying in bed and start laughing thinking about what Jay and Bey are doing rn. They never skip a year without sex. Hahaha. I'm not sure they are but I guarentee.
Jay's POV
We are both getting closer to our orgasm as she's riding me. I start losing control and feel my nut explode out of me and into her pussy.
Jay: Feeelsss soo fucking good take my load!!!
Bey:*orgasms* ighhhh Jaayy Shawnnnnn ughhhh I'm cumming!!
I finish and pick her up with my dick inside her. Her legs wrapped around my waist. Oh shit. I just realized I've been cumming inside her with no protection. Forgot I have weak pull out game. That's why we got 2 kids.'😆😆
Jay:*out of breath* wait shit Bey, did you take birth control?
Bey: oh shit no!!!
Jay: Bey, you're going to be pregnant again!!
Bey: oh wait, I can just use the morning after pill.
Jay: oh good. Now Back to this.
I slam her against the glass doors and fuck the shit out of her. She leans her head back and her legs tighten around my waist. I look down seeing her cum and mine trickle down the floor. She's moaning and loses control of her orgasms hitting her every 5 seconds. I look at my dick pounding inside her. I'm getting ready to nut. She looks at me in the eye with the most seductive face. Then she screams looking at me.
Bey: THATS IT SHAWNN CUMM INSIDE MY WET PUSSY. FUCK ME DADDY SHOOT YOUR HOT NUT INSIDE MY DRENCING WET PUSSY!!!
I immediately shoot my kids all up inside her. I grunt my load inside her pussy and it never feels old. I have a year load in my balls so I can go all out. No tapping out. I finish that cum and let her stand on her own but she couldn't. I pinned her body against the wall and lifted her one leg up. I remember this used to drive her insane. She was in heaven. I kiss her while doing so trying to get her to love me again. Sex was never a problem in our relationship tats for sure. Our bodies throb. Her body looked so good being soaking wet. I see her pussy throbbing
Jay: oh I'm finna nut inside that wet hairless pussy!!
Bey: mmm do it daddy. Fuck your cum in me!!!
Jay: shit fuck!!*shoots big ass load up in her* feel my load spray your inside??
Bey: yes I'm cumming too *cums* fuck ughh!!
We finish up and I sit her on the bench. I pull out of her slowly and watch all our cum pour out of her.
Bey: woow
Jay: that wasn't even all my loads but I'm too tired rn. We've been at it since 11 pm to now 8 am. Omg.
She slowly starts falling asleep. I wipe my dick with soap and a rag and then use the rag to clean her pussy. I turn the shower off and take her to bed. I didn't have the energy to drive us off. We didn't even go under the covers. Just sleep naked.