Let's talk[Explicit]

Bey's POV
I see Chris car on the street. He must be in the penthouse. I have Jay take the kids to his home for now. I walk in and get to the penthouse. I open the door and see Chris about to swallow a bottle of pills
Bey: NO CHRIS!!
I ran and smack the bottle of pills on the floor. I look at him in the eyes and he looks aweful. His eyes were blood shot red and tears burned into his face.
Bey: *tearing up screamin* WTF ARE YOU DOING CHRIS?!!
Chris: Bey I'm so sorry. I'm losing you. Without you, I feel like I have little to no purpose. I've put you in danger. You never wanted to see me again.
Bey:*crying* I'm upset but I don't want you to kill yourself! Are you fucking crazy!! I need you here Chris! Comon let's sit down and talk.
I grab his hand and I sit down on the couch next to him. We stare at eachother. He looks at me with guilt and I slap his face hard, makin his lip bleed.
Chris: Ok, I deserve that and worse
Bey: I slapped you bc you were about to kill your self. Chris, you didn't mean for any of this to happen. I was saying things cause I was scared and nervous and comfused. My kids are my top priority. And so *cry harder* also I was pregnant. I had no fucking clue till I woke up and the doc told me. I had no idea*crying into his chest*
We hugged eachother and cried together.
Chris: Bey I don't know how many times to prove or tell you I'm sorry.
Bey: Chris, I forgive you. I don't hold grudges. I want to be with you still
Chris: but why?
Bey: because Chris. We're a team. I love you with every fiber in my body. You make me and the kids so happy and you're such a patient and good person. Come here
I grab him by his shirt and passionately kiss him. I tried slipping my toungue but he was resisting.
Bey: what's wrong?
Chris: I don't deserve you
Bey: yes you do. *smirks* I would show you if my body wasn't so bent out of shape lol.
Chris: *smirks* how would you show me??
Bey: I'd fuck you so hard, you gon know how much I love you. When my stomach recovers in two weeks, I'll fuck you in every position and way you want. *sits on his lap*
I smirk and I can feel his growing boner. We kiss hard. I grind on his clothed boner. He moans into the kiss.
Chris: imma be blue balled for two weeks?
Bey: well, there's other ways I can please you
I grind on him faster but not to fast cause of my stomach. I got him moanin like a bitch and he ain't even inside me. He's too easy.
Chris: ugh Bey don't stop fuck ugh
Chris POV
I'm so happy she's giving me another chance. And this lap dance right now finna make me bust. She starts sucking on my neck and grinds harder. After a few mins, I feel my body stiffen.
Chris: OH FUCK IM GONNA CUM!!
Bey: you gonna cum in your sweatpants?
Oh so sexy papi
Chris: IM CUMMING!!!
I bust a big ass load in my sweatpants. My pants get a giant cum spot on them. She hopped off my lap and sees a giant wet spot in my sweats. I wasn't wearing boxers. I like going commando. As she stands up she grunts in pain.
Chris: you ok baby?
Bey: yea sorry just a lil sore still. Chris?
Chris: yes baby?
Bey: can you sleep with me?
Chris: but your injured.
Bey: haha very funny, I meant take a nap with me
Chris: hahaha I knew what ya meant. Ofc baby.
Bey: btw, might wanna change your sweatpants.
We walk into the bedroom and I get under the cover and he stands. He smirks at me and pulls down his sweats revealing his long penis. Covered in cum.
Bey: *whispers* fuck
Chris: don't stare too long ahaha
I get out of the covers and get on my knees. I start sucking his dick hard and be immediately cums right in my mouth and I swallow it. I didn't even do anything yet.
Bey: how did you cum already? I'm trying to make you feel good here.
Chris: idk. I think when I get stressed a lot, I cum easy. Atleast it's clean now lol
He takes his shirt off and gets under the covers with me. He sleeps naked while I sleep with my
Shirt and panties on. We fall asleep for an hour and wake up at 8pm. I wake up in pain. I hear My phone ringing and see Jay calling.
Bey: *answers* mm Hello
Jay: aye Bey. How ya feelin?
Bey: I feel ight. What's up?
Jay: just checking. Did you give Chris a blowjob or did you shove him out the door?🤣
Bey: oh fuck you you creepy pervert. I'm keeping him around
Jay: good. He's a good man bey. I'll let y'all get back to doing the nasty.
Bey: haha Jealous much?
Jay: very but it ight. I'll catch ya later tmr.
Bey: ight. Tell the kids I said goodnight.
Jay: I will. Bye*hangs up*
I turn the tv on and see me on the news.
Announcer: Tonight, Beyonce released from the hospital with ex husband Jay z but where's Chris? According to sources, Chris ran off angry from an argument the couple was having. Hopefully it'll all work out. We are still searching for details on how Beyonce was targeted and shot. That's all for now, Channel 7, eyewitness news.
Chris: the news don't know you made me cum in my sweatpants.
I screamed scared and feel the pain in my left side of stomach, a bandaged up.
Chris: ohh sorry baby you ok? What's wrong?
Bey: nothin. You scared me and I feel sore.
Chris: comon, lets give you your meds.
Bey: ok
Chris POV
I'm so happy she's giving me another chance. I promise to be more protective over her and the little ones.