Wet Dream [Explicit]

Chris POV
Bey: UGH FASTER DADDY FASTER AH!
Chris: Yea you like daddy's dick don't you?! Huh yea bounce on my dick! Cum on it! Squirt your juices on it!
Bey: oh baby I'm gonna cum! Ahhh!*cums on dick*
I lean back as she's riding my dick and cumming on it. I don't say nothin and let my dick shoot my cum inside her pussy.
I wake up and realize it was only a dream. Bey is still sleeping in her casts and it's somewhat early in the morning. I look under the covers and see I had a wet dream. I'm so horny and hard rn. If I wasn't engaged to Bey, I woulda fucked a bitch rn. My dick is pulsing. I slowly get up and turn the shower on. I hop in the steamy shower and grab the liquid soap and sloop it all on my dick. I close my eyes and imagine that it's Bey's pussy. Fuck I'm blue balled. I start masteubating and grunting real hard. Fuck this feeels good.
Bey's POV
I wake up and see Chris is not next to me but I feel a small wet spot near my leg. I look under and see he had a wet dream. I hear him grunting my name in the shower. What a horny man he is. I slowly get up and pick up my crutches. I walk into the bathroom to freshen up and I walk in and see him omg mastrubating!!
Chris: I'm right there bey! Imma cum in yo tight pussy! Gonna give you my babies again! Fuck!
I open the shower door and he jumps and cums on me.
Chris POV
Omg. My dick was pointed right when she opened the door and I couldn't stop myself from cumming. Just looking at her naked body too. Fuck. I finish cumming and she hungrily looks at my dick.
Chris: Sorry Bey. I was having a wet dream and couldn't help myself. I'm blue balling bey!
Bey: *giggles* I can tell. Your balls are all nice and full. Don't worry baby. Within a few weeks these casts will come off fully and I'll fuck ha in every way! I gotta shower too. Could you please help me
Chris: ofc baby.
Bey: just be careful of my sitches please. You remember how the doc showed you how to take these casts on and off right?
Chris: yes I do and imma be so careful.
I take off her casts slowly and she winces in pain as I take her arm one off
Chris: I'm so sorry baby!
I get her leg one off and I carry her bridal style into the shower. I sit her on the shower bench. I see the wounds on her body and I tear up.
Chris: I'm a fucking monster. How did I let this happen to you??
Bey: Chris, it's not your fault. I should've been paying attention. Don't bla-
Chris: no I should've listened!
She kisses me as I bow my head in shame on my knees. We start making out makin my dick rise again. With her one free non broken arm, she reaches down and grabs my dick.
Bey: *giggles* aww my baby hasn't gotten any action for weeks. I wish I could help but I can swallow yo nut. Come here
I get off my knees and stand infront of her with my hard dick in her face and she takes it and shoves it down her throat. I did not see that coming so soon. She starts gagging as I thrust my hips.
Bey: nut Chris nut! Cum down my throat.
I immediately nut down her throat but take my self out and finish the rest of my nut ontop of her pussy. My dick goes down a little but I'm blue balled until I get in that fuckin pussy.
Chris: take you bey*sighs of releif*
Bey: I want your dick in me so bad baby! Ugh
Chris: Bey, you got broken leg. I can't hurt ya
Bey: Ik.
I grab her bar soap and start washing her up. She winces in pain a few times here and there.
Chris: baby I'm sorry but I gotta clean ya up.
Bey: Ik. My arm leg hurts babe
Chris: alright just let me finish washin my self up rq then we out.
I feel her stare at me as I wash myself. I know damn well she lookin at my dick rn. I finish putting soap on she smacks my butt.
Chris: hey!
Bey: nice ass babe!
I laugh. We havin too much fun in here. She try's to get up but slips and falls down on top of me laughing hysterically. I feel her tagging my body with kisses.
Chris: not even broken bones can keep my baby from beyin horny.
She laughs. She spreads her legs slowly exposing that juicy pussy. She starts omg fingering herself.
Chris: babe this is too much of a tease. I wanna fuck you soo bad.
We mastrubate for a little and I cum on her again. We wash eachother up again and then head out. I get out first as I help her out. She slams me against the door and makes out with me. It was passion and love into this kiss. We fully make out. Once we finish, wrap us in a towel. We get into the bedroom that's connected to this bathroom. I carry her and am abt to put casts on her, starting with the leg.
Chris: ready baby?
Bey: please be careful!
Chris: I will.
I put it around her leg and she didn't wince. Next I put her cast on her arm which is slot easier. I put her panties on until I realize, I shoulda put clothes on her first.
Chris: oh wrong order. Damn, my bad.
Bey: you just want me to be naked don't you daddy.
Chris: Yea, I wanna give my baby in there a twin.
Bey: with your huge loads, I just might have twins.
I giggle and smirk. We finally do it the right way and then I get dressed. She awes in disappointment.
Chris: what babe?
Bey: I like seeing you naked.
Chris: I like seeing you naked too. But we gotta get ready. Today, I'm takin us all out to eat for breakfast!
Bey: FOOD!!!
I get dressed and wake the kiddies up. I shout in the room.
Chris: *growls and screams* WHO WANTS TO GO TO THE DINER AND GET ALL THE FOOD THEY CAN EAT?!
B&S: WE DOOOO!!!
Chris: then let's get dressed and ready to go!
We all get dressed and ready to go. We head to the diner and get seated. We all lookin at the menu.
Blue: can we can pancakes or omelet? Daddy, which one can I have?
Chris: idc kids. Get whatever your heart desires want both get both get anything and everything.
They leap out of their seats and give me a big hug. Love these kids to death. We all get back to lookin at the menu and Bey starts wacking me in the arm.
Chris: oww! Bey-
Bey: *whispers* Chris look!
I look in her direction and see Jay sitting down with... my ex Karruche?! Oh shit!