Quality Timez

Jay's POV
We're all eating ice cream outside in the park sitting under a shady tree. It's so nice out.
Blue: Daddy, *starts crying* why did you have to ruin this family???
Today marking the official 1 year divorce date is really heartbreaking. My daughters words make me feel regret everyday. I miss hearing her voice every single day. I hug her in and Sir hug her saying it's ok.
Jay: I'm soo sorry Blue*tearing up* I didn't mean to. I never wanted to break up this family, but sometimes, mommy's and daddy's don't always stay together. And right now, your mommy dosent want anything to do with me
They all pull away from the hug and we dry our tears.
Blue: I hate mommy!!!
Jay: Blue! Don't say that! If it weren't for her, you wouldn't be here.
Blue: I wish she would stop being such a bitch!
I couldn't believe what my daughter just said. Oh hello no. I flicked her in the back of the head.
Jay: Don't ever say those words again! Your mom loves you Blue. You are our first child. You're the reason we both live. She has every right to be mad at me
Blue: I just wanna live with you daddy. I don't want mommy anymore
This is breaking my heart. Bey always gets annoyed when I try to reason with scheduling and she is very stubborn.
Jay: I wish.
We finished up outside and brought them to my house. We jumped on the trampoline and had soo much fun in the pool too. I got myself a smaller mansion since the divorce. We finished the night by making s'mores outside in the backyard and then I put them to sleep. I kiss Shawn Jr. goodnight, and I kissed Blue goodnight as well. I stared at Blue and thought, she really is all her mother. Blue is the smartest kid I know. I couldn't lie to her for anything.
*the next morning*
I get the kids ready for the beach. Sir looks exactly like me it's scary. But more young looking. We hop into the car and I drive over to Bey's house. I leave the kids in the Cadillac in the drive way and get to the door. I knock and she dosent come. This woman always be running late. I open the door and she left it unlock and her bags are next to the door. I walk in and see her come out of the bathroom.
Bey: AGHH!!! *screams* OMG SHAWN MY HEART
Jay: ooh I'm soo sorry bab-*she mean mugs him on half the sentencd*Beyonce.
Bey: Nice catch
Jay: you ready to go?
Bey: yea.
I grab her bags and we head into the car. We prepare for a 45 minute drive to the beach. Beyonce looks hot af in her coverup. I can't imagine seeing that body again under there. Oh Jay what did you do. Imma get that ass again.
Blues POV
I came up with a plan this morning. But I need my brother to help me. As mommy and daddy were arguing about directions, I took the time to discuss the plan.
Blue: *whispers* you guys, let's get mommy and daddy back together.
Sir: *whispers* how are we going to do that? thats hard Blue
Blue: I think we should bring them together in everything we do. Don't let mommy and daddy get out of eachother sites. Play it as we go along. Don't you want mommy and daddy to be together forever?
Sir: *smiling happily* YESSS!!!!
Bey: Yes! What are we saying yes to?
Blue: *sings* when Jesus says yes nobody can say no!
Bey: aww sing it baby!!!
Bey's POV
During the ride, I notice Jay looking at my boobs and down there. I know he want me. And tbh, I really want him. His muscles are out and ugh. Why did he have to fuck up the marriage?? I gotta stay strong tho. We finally arrive at seaside beach and we let the kids out. They immediately run into the scorching hot sand. Jay and I try to follow them and keep up. Thank goodness we brought Julius with us. We put our stuff down and set it up.
Blue: Mommy Daddy come come!!
She brought us to the water. I put my toe in and it was freezing! I slowly walk in holding Blue's hand and Jay has Sir's. We don't go deep tho. Just ankle deep. It's really hot outside and Jay takes off his shirt. Omg, I'm wetter than the ocean. He gets more sexier by the second today. I take off my coverup. All of a sudden, I feel a bucket of cold water hit me and Jay. We turn around to see Blue running from us. We chase her all around and tackle her. Sir land ontop of us on the edge of the water meeting sand. As we keep playing, I start to realize what the kids are doing. And that song in the car seemed pretty random to sing. Especially the "yes" part. I see they're trying to get Me and Jay back together. Blue is smart for coming up with that but I can't go back to Jay. Not after all the shit through the years.
Blue: mommy lay down in the sand. I wanna bury you
Bey: :0 what??
Blue: like draw ontop to make you mermaid
Bey: oh lol
I get down and she starts burying me. Once she was done Jay looked a little puzzled and so did the other kids. I raise my head up to look at my body and see, a baby bump. Ain't no damn mermaid
Bey: Um Blue, what is this?
Blue: baby #3!

 Ain't no damn mermaidBey: Um Blue, what is this?Blue: baby #3!

Jay and I laughed so hard.
Blue: we want you guys to have another baby. Another brother or sister for us. So kiss!!
Bey: um A) That's not how getting pregnant works; well not exactly but includes kissing, and B) Daddy and I are not making babies, not kissing, no. We are your mommy and daddy and that's it.
Blue: so you don't love daddy
Bey:*lies* I do a little
Blue: you're mean! What did daddy ever do to you?!?
Bey: *gets out of sand* Blue please not rn.
Jay: Blue drop it
Blue: No, why don't you guys love eachother?!? Mommy why do you hate daddy??
Bey: WE SAID DROP IT BLUE IVY CARTER!!!
Blue: I don't understand*cries* mommy its like you want daddy to be dead. You hate him that much?
Bey: Blue, I would never wish death upon your daddy, ever! He just made some hurtful mistakes
Jay: and daddy is sorry about it but what's important is we are here now. And we both love you
Blue's POV
This is much harder than I thought.