Breezy crazy Ex

Chris POV
I'm still in shock after she told me abt the flashback and she cried in my chest the whole way home. She eventually fell asleep and I took her to our bed and put her under the covers and her mascara was all over her dress and my shirt. It hurts my heart to see her in pain. Jay really damaged her heart. I got undressed and put on boxers. I slid into the sheets with her and we cuddle with her head in my chest and stroke her hair.
The next morning
I wake up to see her face stained with tears and mascara. I kiss her awake.
Bey: *yawns* good morning Christopher
Chris: good morning Beyonce *kisses her*
Bey: omg Chris I'm soo sorry to put you through that la-
Chris: dont babe. You know, I'm just pissed Jay did this to you
Bey: did what?
Chris: He broke your heart more than once. And it hurts to see you in pain! But you know you gotta say to yourself "I'm better off without him".
Bey: aww thank you baby but it's just like I wish he didn't do that shit. I know if I went back to him now, it would just start all over again. My mom always said "once a cheater, always a cheater"
Chris: I would never do that to you!
Bey: I hope so. I mean I had his kids for sake
Chris: Yea but you've been blessed with them
Bey: I love them with all my heart. I would not be where I am without them.
Chris: And one day, imma wife you up, and we gon make our own kids too
Bey: mmm
Chris: What?
Bey: makin kids on honeymoon night. That's gon be fun*bites lip*
Chris: mmm I told you I ain't got no damn pull out game too 🤣
Bey's POV
All of a sudden, I hear banging on the front door downstairs. The kids are with Chris parents and we're supposed to pick them up later today. So I know it's not them. I head downstairs with Chris and I open the door and got punched right in the face. I fell back and as I stand up, I see this crazy ass lookin bitch with mascara all down her face and in sweatpants and a tank top. She tried swinging but I put her head down and got her into a headlock. I ain't play with pullin hair shit. I know how to fight. She begged for mercy and I let her go. We stand back up and Chris holds me back.
Ex: CHRIS HOW DARE YOU FUCKING CHEAT ON ME WITH THIS WHORE!!!
Chris: OMG YOURE FUCKING INSANE!!! WE BROKE UP 2 years ago!!!
Bey: FIRST OF ALL BITCH, I AINT NO FUCKIN WHORE AND I SURE AS HELL DONT LOOK LIKE TRALIER TRASH YOU UGLY FUCKING BITCH!!!
Ex: THIS IS WHY YO HUSBAND LEFT YOU!! NOONE WANTS TO MARRY A SLUT!!
I threw her one good punch as Chris was holding me back.
Ex: CHRIS WHY WOULD YOU FUCK ME WHEN YOURE FUCKING THIS HOE AT THE SAME TIME??!?
Oh no. I'm getting flashbacks. No not Chris no! No!
Bey: Chris tell me this ain't true! *tearing up*
Chris: BABE OFC IM NOT CHEATING ON YOU AND THIS IS A SIDE HOE I FUCKED FOR TWO WEEKS TWO YEARS AGO!!
Ex: Um excuse me when did we ever stop?
Chris: 2 years ago! Now get out of our fucking house!!!
Ex: this is not the end of this!!!
She left and slammed the door and I slammed to the ground crying hysterically
Chris:*picks Bey up and hugs her* Babe! I'm so sorry she fuckin punched you. She's just jealous that we're together. I would never ever cheat on you! My life is devoted to you and your kids!
Bey:*pulls away from hug* GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE!!!! GET OUT!!*screaming*
Chris: BEYONCE I DIDNT FUCKING CHEAT!!
Bey: GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!
Chris: YEA AND GO WHERE BEYONCE??
Bey: TO HELL!!! But until then I suggest 4 seasons*runs upstairs*
I lock myself in the bedroom. Chris knocks on the door
Chris: BEYONCE YOU GOTTA BELIEVE ME!! HAVE I EVER DONE ANYTHING THAT WAS UNTRUSTFUL-
Bey: DOSENT MATTER!!! I THOUGHT I TRUSTED HIM BUT OFC I MISUNDERSTOOD!! WHAT IS IT WITH GUYS AND TRUST ISSUES??!?
Chris: IM NOT THAT TYPE OF GUY!!!! WHAT DO I FUCKING GOTTA DO TO PROVE YOUR TRUST?!? I FUCKING LOVE YOU BEYONCE GISELLE!!!DONT YOU LOVE ME?!
Bey: I do love you but I'm just I-i- don't know I'm just cconnnfused*sobbing* I can't get hurt again I can't I can't
I full on mentally break down. I unlock the door and Chris kneels to the floor and hugs me tight. I felt secure in his embrace.
Chris: baby, I'm never gonna hurt you. I've never even lived of being a player. I ain't wanna get every girls number and be a one night stand. I want a relationship. But if we in a relationship Bey, you gotta have trust
Bey: you're absolutely right babe I'm so sorry!
Chris: It's ok Bey. Can't imagine the pain you've been through.
Bey: gimme a kiss
Chris POV
I kissed and then slid my toungue in and it was a full on make out session there. Before we knew it, things were getting heated. But bey's phone ringing broke the session up. It was my mom. Shit Were supposed to pick up the kids
Mama T: Beyonce are you on your way yet?
Bey: yea mom I'm on my way rn*hangs up*
Chris: Damn
Bey: don't worry baby. You'll get more this good good later*licks lips*