WTF??

Chris POV
It's been a month since Bey's stomach recovered and now we've been planning our wedding. We want to plan it on June 28. It's May and we are cutting it pretty close. I'm walk into my studio to take a break from home and just start listening to some of my old tracks. All of a sudden, I hear the door open and see WTF?!... my ex Karruche.
Chris: Karruche?!
Karruche: Oh Christopher Baby. How are you?
I get up out of my seat and she gives me a hug but I'm a bit uncomfortable and give her a pat on the back.
Chris: what are you doing here? And why are you wearing a robe??
Karruche: I'm here to do this...
She opens her robe and she's butt naked. She gets on her knees and starts unbuckling my belt but I back away.
Chris: yo nonono. We is done. Please leave
Karruche: *stands up* Chris, she does not love you
Chris: ok you psycho crazy bitch*laughs*
Karruche: she's just using you cause she's lonely. And only needs nut busts. What we have is real! I mean do you really love her? Or are you just bored??
Chris: We. Are. Done! Bey and I love eachother to death. We're engaged and she loves me for me. We broke up cause you kept cheating on me and making me look like an idiot instead. I don't love you
She slams my body against the wall and starts kissing me. I love Beyonce with all my heart. I ain't gon cheat on her.
Karruche: She ain't got what I got boo. Now gimme yo dick. Remember how we used to fu-
Chris: and acted like I liked our sex. Yo shit stank
Karruche: comon Chris. Give it up. Slam me against the wall. Fuck me.
Chris: no stop! I'm finna call bey
I pull out my phone but she smacks it out of my hand. She undoes my belt and I'm getting a little hot but I'm staying true to my boo. I trick her by slamming her up against the wall face to face. She smirks but I quickly pick my phone up and run. I get home and all the lights are off? That's odd cause Bey said she was home. I walk in and turn the lights on
Chris: *yells* BEY?
All of a sudden, I hear noises from the bedroom. Wha- oh hell nah. I quietly walk upstairs slowly. Wait a minute, I think that was Jay's car in the driveway. I get to our room and I put my ear to the door. I hear Jay and Bey? Having sex?! I'm so fuckin mad rn. How could she?! I open the door and omg it's real, he's fucking Bey. They both stop and stare an oshit face. I give them a chance to get dressed before speaking and I silently cry.
Chris: how could you both ahhh
I charge at Jay and slam him against the dresser throwing punches and he was pleading guilty putting his hands in defense. I finally punch him in the stomach and push him against a mirror which shattered and fell to the ground as Bey was shouting stop the whole
Time. I let Jay get a breather untill Bey blocks me throwing a punch.
Bey: Chris fighting is not going to fix anything. I'm so sorry Chris! We didn't mean fo-
Chris: *sighs* I don't care anymore. You know what, maybe this wasn't meant to be. I knew you weren't ready to get married. I knew you still have feelings for Jay. I'm so stupid. *throws ring in her face and starts heading out the door with Bey chasing him*
Bey: BABY NO I LOVE YOU PLEASEE WAI-
I close the door on her and leave to go to my mommas house. Or maybe just a drive. Idk, I need time to think of what the hell just happened.
Bey's POV
I cry to the floor and Jay cuddles with me.
Jay: I'm sorry fo-
Bey: no, it's my fault. I-I'm just so stuck because I do love you, but I love Chris too😓and now Chris dosent love me and I can't I just can't *crying harder*
Jay: Bey, nothing means more to me than your happiness. You have to do what you know is best for you. I'll leave and give ya some time to think.
Bey: how did we even have sex?
Jay: ha, well I came over to check on you and we stared into eachothers eyes and all went from there
Bey: smh.
He leaves and I call Solange over with momma T. They arrive 30 mins later and they come in and I cry in their arms. I sit them down on the couch and explained to them what happened.
Solange: Oh Sis, that's tough. Well I mean unless you wanna marry both
Mom flicks her in the arm.
Momma T: well you should have known better not to have had sex with Shawn.
Jay's POV
I track Chris phone and see that he's at a bar rn. To early at 2 pm lol. I walk into the bar and see him there teary eyed chugging down beers like water. This hurts to see him like this. He's alone. I grab a seat next to him and he dosent look up but stares at the ground.
Chris: there's nothing and absolutely nothing you can do or say rn. Wtf do you want you homewrecker?
Jay: Ight- I deserved that. Chris, it didn't meant to happen. It's just one thing led to another. Me and you have just gotten on the same page together but I don't want us to fight all over again.
He dosent respond.
Jay: I never meant to hurt you. You and Bey are meant to be together.
Chris:*takes drink of beer* oh yeah, looks like you too are meant to be together. Your bed told me as y'all were fuckin on it .
Jay: it was an accident
Chris: please go before I knock yo fucking teeth outta yo ugly camel lookin ass face!
Jay: ight but just know that I'm sorry and that she loves YOU! *leaves*

Authors note: I'm not sure who Beyonce should stick with. Comment who she should pick. Should she marry Chris or stick with Jay? Comment below please! Won't update till I get a comment cause I'm not sure where to go from here!😓