Ooohh yeaaahhhh!!![Explicit]

Chris POV
As soon as everyone left, Beyonce sits on my lap as we watch 50 shades of grey. I'm getting a boner from her sitting on my lap. There's a sex scene that is on rn and she starts moaning and rotating her hips. Fuck, I'm finna nut in my sweatpants. I move my hips around and sneak my hand under into her pussy. She had a long sweatshirt on and I just assumed she had panties on.
Chris: no panties babe?
Bey: never again. You can have this pussy whenever.
I sneak my fingers inside her pussy and go in and out. She's completely moaning and arch's her back. She takes my fingers out and gets off my lap and turns around. She takes off her shirt and she's full on naked now and bends down infront of me. Oh she's one horny motherfucka. I'm all the way hard at this point. I had no shirt on already. I eat her out as she's bent down and she's getting ready to cum.
Bey: oh Chris you're so fucking sexy! I'm gonna cum daddy. You got my pussy all fuckin wet.
Chris: that's it cum baby. Cum on my fucking toungue!
Like that, she came and I licked her juices. She stood back up turned to me and got on her knees. She grabbed the hem of my sweatpants and moved them down slowly. I stare her dead in the eyes. She pulls them down to my ankles and they pool at my ankles. She licks my thigh to my hips to now my big penis. My dick is standing all the way up and she gets to work. She starts sucking like there's no tomorrow. I grab her hair and I tense my body.
Chris: Yea baby. Keep suckin. Yo mouth feels soo good
She lifts up her head and stares at me.
Bey: just curious. Do I give you head better than those other bitches you fucked before me?
Chris: babe are you crazy? You put beat all of them. They never made me want to nut 24/7 like you do. I get boners looking at you and I never did when I fucked them.
She gets back to work and I'm finna nut!! Oh shit
Chris: Bey imma nut!
Bey: cum in my mouth.
I bust inside her mouth and fall back and collapse on the leather couch. She lifts up and faces me. She grabs my dick and sticks it inside her. She starts riding my dick real good. I thrust my hips up inside her getting more friction. I pound my package against her making clapping skin noises. We breath loud and faster.
Chris: ooohhh baby! You looked so fucking sexy beating that bitch up! Oh fuck you gangsta man
Bey: anything for my boo! Uuhh Chris!! Feels soo good!
I lift her up and we flip positions. She gives me the devil in her eye telling me she wants it all. I'm on top of her and I stick my dick inside her. I lean down and kiss and thrust again. I hold her legs up and put them over my shoulders. She starts squirting left and right. Fuck her pussy wet. Imma nut soon. I close my eyes and feel her walls around my dick.
Bey: Christopher I'm cumming!!! You're hitting my spot right fucking there!!aghhhh!!!*cumming on his dick*
Feeling her cum on my dick is when I lost it. Imma nut
Chris: cum baby cum! Where do you want me to cu-
Bey: DEEP INSIDE ME!!! CUM INSIDE MY PUSSY!!!
I collapse on her face to face as I'm shooting my hot sticky load inside her wet pussy but don't stop thrusting. I can go for days.
Bey: your cum feels so good!
Chris: take it baby take it!
Once I finish, I pull my dick out slowly and I'm still hard.
Bey: man you're so long.
I pick her up and bring her to the bedroom and throw her on the bed. I stare at her as she spreads open her legs for me and rubs herself for me. I jack my dick for a minute and watch her make herself cum. I'm jerking so fast my cum starts flying everywhere and I bust on her pussy. I get ontop of her again and fuck faster to where the headboard slams against the wall. I pound her so fucking hard. Her wetness and squirting makes me want to nut so bad. I don't wanna cum just yet but shit, she got a man slippin. She squints at my eyes and locks her legs around my booty.
Chris: hhahaa BEY whatya doin??
Bey: I want you bust yo fat nut inside me boi!haha
Chris: you want my cum inside you again?
Bey: yes daddy
Chris: ughh here it comes! Wait what abt the pi-OH SHIT BEY IM NUTTING IN YOU!*cumming in her pussy*
She came right on my dick. I grunt my kid out really loudly as I arch my back. Before I continue thrusting...
Chris:*out of breath* shit babe! Did you take the pill?
Bey: did I?*smirks* maybe I wanna have your babies
Chris: wait wut?😳
Bey: Sike! After we married we can lol. Yes I took the pill. Now keep fucking me Mr. Sexy.
I sigh and the whole night we fuck to sunset.