Not off the hook yet

Bey's POV
Our mouths drop open wide. Jay looks in my direction and he spots us. We all get an "oshit" moment. They walk over and I'm nervous as shit. Just ready to beat this bitch.
Jay: aye kiddos. Was goin on!
They all give him hugs.
Jay: um, Karrueche this is my ex wife Beyonce and her fiancé Chris
Karrauche: yea I know who he is. *eye rolls*
Jay: am I missing something or...?
Chris: she's my crazy ass ex who attacked my wifey. She's not good news bro.
Karrauche: I've changed. I realized how crazy I was trying to be with you but instead Jay made me turn my life around and realize I was being an idiot. I'm so happy y'all are expecting. Beyonce I'm so sorry for attacking and hurting you since you've been with Chris. Can we all start over?
Bey: I don't forgive easy but I'm willing to if you mean alot to Shawn.
Jay: she does. Chris?
Chris: I guess. I'm happy to see you've changed your ways tho.
I've got my eyes very close on this bitch. Words are one thing, but action is another. We all go back to eating and head home.
Bey: kids why don't y'all go play outside in the backyard while daddy and I talk for a little out here.
Kids: ok!
They go outside. The kids like to call Chris daddy so I just let them. They call jay just dad now. Oh my kids. Anyways I sit Chris down with me on the patio as we watch the kids play in the distance.
Chris: so what's on your mind baby?*looks me in the eyes*
Bey: I-well I've been thinking about us. And uh-
Chris: you can tell baby. You can tell me anything.
Bey: I felt hurt when you ignored me for 2 weeks. I *tearing up* my heart breaks. You did exactly what Jay did to me. Except he did it and cheated on me even after me catching him with another hoe. He felt like giving up at certain stages and never responded like you did. *crying* I fell in love with you cause I thought you were better and different.
Chris: *silent cry* babe. I I'm sorry if that's you I made you feel. I just didn't know what to think. You're absolutely right. I could've handled it much better if I talked to you instead of wa-
Bey: which leads me to ask you this: What did you do while you were ignoring me? Were you chea-
Chris: *yelling* are you kidding me?! You think I was fucking cheating on you?! That's the type of person you think I am?!
Bey: *yelling* well idk. Apparently I don't know you cause ya been ignoring me, repeating my husbands fucking mistakes!! NOW ANSWER THE FUCKING QUE-
Chris: NO GISELLE I DID NOT FUCKING CHEAT ON YOU!!
Blues POV
Oh no! Sir and I are secretly watching from the treehouse and I am so scared. I don't want him to go! Not like daddy again!
Chris POV
I didn't mean to sound like a dick. But I would never cheat on her. The thought of even doing that fucking disgust me. I see that I scared her by yelling. I close my eyes and cool down.
Chris: I'm sorry, I did not mean to yell. I just I just could never see myself cheating with you or with any other woman.
Bey: *crying* Chris, I can't just. I can't let ya off the hook yet with how you dealt with things. That sex thing last night should've happened after we talk. I need us to figure each other out. What I've learned in my relationship is how to communicate. I want us to get the anger out by yelling. I wanna cry. I want to give off safe emotion to let me get out what I want to say. I need us as a team.
Chris: you're right Beyonce. And from here on out, I will give my emotions out than to walk away from them. We are a team. Me you the kids all against the world. We tha new Bonnie & Clyde. Gimme hug baby.
She hugs me and we talk more and I'm glad that we are cause talking is key. I decided to grill for dinner since it's so nice outside.
Chris: WHO WANTS DADDY TO MAKE GRILLED CHICKEN FOR DINNER TONIGHT?!
Kids&B: WE DO!!!!!
I get out the chicken and get us a few other stuff. Makin a meal for my fam. The kids jump in the pool and play as Chris and I watch.
Chris: ya know it's crazy to think I'm having my own kid. Like wow
Bey:*giggles* ikr. Had the same thought with Blue. It's an unreal feeling.
Chris: crazy how it works.
Bey: getting pregnant?
Chris: yea
Bey: yea well you men have it easy. All y'all gotta do is just spurt your load in our womb and then we carry a big belly for 9 months with hormones X100.
Chris: but I appreciate you women.
Bey: and you men disguist me
Chris: but I'm a gentlemen
Bey: ah, you're close to it
We laugh. For the rest of the night we all had a great time and this is what I want my relationship with Chris to be all about. Communicating.