Wedding Day💍

Bey's POV
It's a month and a half later and I've fully recovered. Just in time for the wedding today. God I'm nervous as shit again. As I'm getting my hair done, Chris calls me.
Bey:Hey baby! You excited?! *puts him on speaker phone*
Chris: Hey bey. Um I'm not sure how to tell you this...
My heart froze.
Bey: tell me what?
Chris: I can't do this Bey. I'm sorry
Everyone's eyes popped out of their head and I was about to puke. I'm shaking.
Bey: Wha-What you mean can't do what?
Chris: I can't marry you. I can't do this marriage.
Bey: why?! Baby we can figure this out but why today? Why didn't you tell me fucking sooner?!!
Chris: I want you to know this tho...
Bey: what? *abt to cry*
Chris: I want you to know that THIS IS A PRANK SUCKA‼️🥳
Bey: OMFG IM GONNA KILL YOU YOU CLOWN AHAHA!!!
My momma had to dry her eyes and so did my sis. This scared the shit outta us.
Chris: Ight, well we gots to go. Ill see you down the isle lookin fly.
Bey: hahaha. I will see ya there. Love you soo much babe
Chris: I love you more baby*hangs up*
Momm J: I outta smack that boy in the head. Almost gave me a damn heart attack.
Momma T: I agree!
We all laugh. We head out of the hotel and get ready.
*At the Church*
Omg. It's happening. I feel just as nervous as when I got married to Jay. Richard, my stepdad, is ready to walk me down.
Richard: Beyoncé, you're absolutely beautiful. I'm so happy for you and honored to walk you down in .15 seconds.
Bey: aww thank you Richard! I appreciate you walking me down.
Richard: ugh that's our cue. Ready?
The doors open and I see everyone's faces drop. My mom is just crying this whole time. I see Chris and he's crying. But doing his best to hold himself together. I start tearing up but I try looking up to avoid ruining my make-up. We get to the alter and Richard kisses me on the cheek and sits down with my mom in the front. I'm facing Chris and I start bawling when I look into his eyes. I feel his love.

Chris POVIt's not to often that I cry this easy but seeing her walk down the isle is like seeing Jesus in person

Chris POV
It's not to often that I cry this easy but seeing her walk down the isle is like seeing Jesus in person. She's absolutely beautiful and I'm so lucky. I think it was cute to have Blue and Sir to walk down the isle together and Blue being the flower girl. And you would never know she's pregnant. God I love this woman.
*priest does speech*
Priest: if there is anyone who objects of this marriage, please speak now or forever hold your peace.
I was too scared to even look.
Ty: Girl, just marry tha man already!
Everyone laughed.
Priest: ok, now the vows.
Bey: *holds Chris hands and looks in his eyes* Christopher Maurice Brown, you have completely changed the way I see the world. You make it so much more realistic but to see the positive side to it. I love how devoted you are to me. I didn't think it was going to be easy to love again, but you proved me wrong. I love how much you love the kids and we love you soo much. I know you're going to be an excellent husband and ugh I can't stop crying*laughs* you are another reflection of gods heart for me and I love you soo much.
Chris: Beyoncé Giselle Knowles Brown. *tearing up* oh lord I promised ya I wasn't gonna cry today. I love you with all my heart and more. I can't describe the amount of love my heart has for you. You make everyday so special and you've raised to beautiful kids who I now can consider basically my own. I admit, I was a little nervous knowing her situation with the kids and Jay. But you've managed to make us all work flexibly and at glass that your kids are fans of mine as well. You're a beautiful mother. I respect you in soo many ways. I've never loved anyone as much as you. God took the time to create you for me and I love him for that. I believe we were always meant to be, it just took us time to find each other. I love you soo much and more.
Priest: after that, there is nothing more to say. Kiss your bride!
I longed in and toungued her down as everyone clapped and cheered. CANT BELIEVE THE GREATEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE JUST HAPPENED.
Bey's POV
Jay looked so happy for me. He's such a great team player. We walk down the isle and this truely feels like a dream. I've finally found the one. As Chris and I walk back down the isle, people throw flowers at us and all of a sudden I get hit with a. A bra?😂 this screams Solange. We get outside and get a few photos taken. We head over to the reception next and I can't wait to dance my ass if there!