K.O.[Explicit]

Jay's POV
For the past week and a half, I've seen Chris and Bey spending a lot of time together especially with MY KIDS!!😡😡I go to pick them up today cause it's the weekend. I get to the house and Chris opens the door. I immediately jump him. I beat his ass into the house and he didn't want to fight. Little frigid bitch.
Jay: *throwing punches* YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE THIS FAMILY APART!!?? SPENDING TIME WITH MY KIDS!!!! STEALING MY WIFE?!?
Kids: NO DADDY STOP IT!!!! STOP!!!*crying*
Bey's POV
I hear screaming, yelling, and crying in the forye. I run from kitchen to there and see Chris and Jay fighting. I try pulling them apart and Jay socks me in the face so hard, I immediately get K.O.
Chris POV
I pushed Jay off of me and run to Bey's side.
Blue: YOU KILLED MOMMY!!!😭😭*crying hysterically*
Imma fuckin kill this dude!
Chris: Shawn!! Wtf man!! Bey wake up Bey!! *feels pulse* ohthank god. She's alive just knocked out
Jay: shit! What did I do???
We head to the ER and sit in the bed with her. Momma T and Solange are on there way
Chris: kids stay here ok. Daddy and I are gonna talk outside rq.
Blue: you mean Shawn and Daddy?
Oh shit. Damn Blue. That a girl. What kind of dad does this shit?
Blue's POV
I saw Daddy's face freeze after I said that. I know I was trying to get mom and dad back together but I just think Chris would be a better dad bc he makes mommy and us happier. It's only a week since they've been dating and it seems like a fairytale. Daddy need to move out of our damn way.
Chris POV
Chris: Yo htf yo gon punch yo wife and me like that?! What's wrong with you man?
Jay: I-I look it's just I am mad that we ain't together no more and it's hard living without her
Chris: but you did it. Maybe it wasn't meant to be after all. But don't beat us up for your mistake.
Jay: I promised Bey when we got married, I'd never hurt her
Chris: Yea hows that working for you cause look where we at. You need to get yo shit together man.
Jay: you're right man. Man I'm sorry for everything. I'm glad y'all are together *daps him up* I-
I see Momma T and Solange run and hit and attack Jay.
Momma T: HOW COULD YOU HIT MY DAUGHTER?!!!!
Solange: OH WE FINNA HAVE ANOTHER FUCKKNG ELEVATOR FIGHT!!! JUST LIKE THAG ELEVATOR, YOU PRESS TOO MANY OF MY DAMN BUTTONS!!!
Jay: I'm sorry y'all, idk what happened to me
Momma T: I understand y'all been hurting but you gotta get yo shit together
Jay: everybody be telling me that, but how?
Solange: you're a grown ass adult, you fuckin figure it out, and when you are ready, give us a fuckin call.
Blue opens the doors.
Blue: she's awake!
We go in the room and see her groggy.
Jay: oh baby I'm so sorry
Bey: Shawn, I think you should leave.
Without any word, he leaves. I kneel by her side and kiss her hand.
Chris: babe, I'm so happy you're ok
Bey: I can't believe he did that. I feel bad I mean look what I'm brining you into. *sighs*Are you going to leave me now?
Chris: wtf, Beyonce it's not your fault and I don't care. I'm willing to stay in this relationship. As long as it's ok with you
Bey: I really like you and I don't want you to leave me!
Chri: baby, I ain't goin nowhere
The doctor walks in and says we can go home now.
We get ready and head home. It's night time and the kids are wiped. We get home and I put them to bed and kiss Bey goodnight as I sleep in the spare bedroom. I get in bed and I like to sleep bare naked cause it's easier for me to sleep. All of a sudden, I hear the door open and see Beyonce. I sit up and try to cover myself.
Chris: Bey? What's up?
She didn't say a word. She crawls on my bed.
Bey: Can I sleep with you tonight?
Chris: ummsure but Bey, I a- I'm naked. Lemme throw so-
She rips off the blankets and my dick gets a little hard.
Bey: omg! It's bigger than jay's!
I didn't want to have full on sex it's only been 2 weeks since we been together.
Chris: Bey, we've only been in a relationship for 2 weeks and idk if I feel comfortable having sex yet.
Bey: ok, but I can still do this right?*smirks*
I watch as she grabs my dick and starts sucking on it. It feels so good. Oh she give bomb ass head. She slurping it rn and I'm in heaven.
Chris: Yea work that dick babe. Mmm
Fuck, I'm finna nut soon. Haven't busted in a minute. Fuck, she deep throats and I'm about to nut.
She keeps going and I bust in her mouth.
Bey:*he finishes* mmmm you taste good
Chris: thanks baby
Bey: can I sleep with you tonight?
Chris: ofc!
She fell asleep in my arms and I'm still in shock