"Let's celebrate tonight!"[EXTREMELY GRAPHIC & Explicit‼️]

Bey's POV
Our jet ride got delayed cause of weather conditions so we instead turn right back around. We get into the car and we're bumbed.
Chris: well atleast one thing turned out ok today. Damn, I really wanted to make ya even more happy. I'm so-
I kissed him and he was resistant.
Chris: Bey! I'm sorry! I just -
Bey: Christopher Maurice Brown, you are to not apologize for anything tonight. You've made me more happier than Jay.
Julius: I can take y'all to a hotel suite if ya want
Chris: perfect
He starts the car and goes
Bey:*whispers in his ear* I'm soakin for ya rn. I want you to pound me at that hotel suite. Fuckin make everyone there hear us.
He starts given me hickeys and ugh I need his dick inside my pussy! He secretly puts his hand in my pants and under my panties rubbing me. This goes on for 9 more mins till we arrive at the suite. I'm bout to cum any second.
Julius: we're here!
Chris: thank you Julius for everything!
Bey: thank you Julius!
Julius: no probs. Now get out ya lover birds hahaha
Chris carries my bridal style and rushes in. We check in 4 seasons and get the biggest suite they have. He carries me still and once we get in the elevator, he puts me back on my legs. It's just us too and we're on the 30th floor. It'll take us a second to get there but it's just Chris and I in here. He didn't even care, he pushed me against the wall, making out. He slips his hands under my panties and fingers me rough. I moan so loudly.
Bey: hmmm mmm at least I'll have a good memory of being in an elevator 😜hahah has
Chris: hahaha omg hahaha
Aww this man is the best. Ugh omg. I feel like I'm going to cum really hard. He's really tryna make me cum before the 30th floor. We're on 19th floor and ain't no one ringing the elevator. Well it's also like 1 am lol.
Bey: Cccchhriisss I'm gonna cumm
Chris: that's it baby. Cum cum all over daddies fingers cum!!
Bey: ahhh
I cum all on his fingers. He takes them out and licks them. I look down and see his gigantic boner. I stare at him and palm him. The elevator dings and the doors open. We unlock the suite door and omg it's beautiful. He throws me onto this long ass couch and we undress eachother. Ugh he is soo hot!
Bey:*moaning* you're so fucking hot!
Chris: *smirks* oh yeah. Cause I think you is too hot for me. Look at my dick. Yo body does this to me
I flip us around and I'm on top and he's down with his hands behind his head watching me with his big boner pointing up. I sit on his legs and I suck his dick. I suck his balls too. Make his dick all nice and wet. His moaning sounds turn me on so much. I rub my boobs up and down his shaft.
Chris: Bey I'm so fucking close. I wanna cum on your tits. Get on your knees! I'm gonna cum!
I get on my knees and he stands up. I suck him a little more till I feel him pulsating about to cum. His cum starts shooting out and I hold my boobs up for it and lick some off. Once he finishes, he's shocked
Chris: are you a pornstar or somethin?
Bey: I am for you! Not fuck me daddy. Fuck me so hard I want you shaking.
Chris POV
Words to feed me. I bend her over on the couch and spank her ass.
Bey: ugh daddy!! Spank me
The stuff that turns her on. I insert my dick when she wasn't expecting it and fuck the shit out of her. Her pussy is soaking wet and feels soo good.
Chris: I'm gonna cum inside you in each position.
Bey: ugh yea papi!
She makes me nut pretty easy too. I keep going and all ya hear is the echoing of our skins slapping together and moaning. My dick starts to throb and I'm getting ready to shoot.
Chris: fuck Bey I'm fucking nutting in you!!
I shoot my load deep inside pushing her face into the couch. I thrusted my load in her wildly. Bey: ugh I feel it yess zaddy!
Chris: take my fuckin load
Bey: wait pull out!
I'm confused and I just finish inside her but i pull out. She's now scared
Chris: what's the matter Bey? Did I hurt you?
Bey: no but I don't have birth control!
Chris: you don't want a baby with me now?
Bey: I do want a baby, but after the wedding.
Chris: I'll get ya the pills in time. Don't worry. But for now*sticks penis back in* it gonna cum in ya.
Bey: you sure you'll remember?
Chris: trust me baby.
Bey: ok. Now make me squirt zaddy!
I lift her up and face her towards me with my dick inside. I carry her to the bedroom and throw her on the bed. She lifts her legs up and wow she one horny mofo. I jump right into her and her legs are wrapped around my shoulders. I fuck her mad hard. I'm feelin soo much pleasure.
Bey: ugh Chrisss I loveee you my hussband
Chris:*thrusting and kissing her* I love you to wifey. Ughhh YEAAA fuck mmm
She starts squirting left and right.
Chris: baby you squirting?
Bey: oh yea yo dick is bomb
Chris: I'm cummin!!! Bey I'm fucking gonna nut in yo wet pussy!!!
I spray my load in her walls. She cums with me. I'm definetly fertilizing her pussy but I'm hopin the pills works tmr. But if she does get pregnant, so be it. I'm gonna be the best dad there is. We're covered in sweat and juices
Chris: wanna shower with me?
Bey: please
Chris: how could I say no to that wet pussy.
Bey: I'm aching for more. I carry her into the shower and the shower is huge!

Bey: oh we fuckin in there! I turn the water on hot so it makes it steamier in here

I turn the water on hot so it makes it steamier in here. More sexy like. She hops off and sits on the bench. She starts suckin me off. It feels so good. I tighten my eyes clenching. Every time she touches me, I want to cum. Not even a full minute she been sucking me and I squirt a little cum on her. She starts swallowing my nut.

I push her down and go ontop of her and fuck the shit outta her

I push her down and go ontop of her and fuck the shit outta her. She starts moaning and screaming in pleasure. She scratches my back and it gives me more motivation. I go harder and harder
Chris: Bey yo pussy soo good! I'm gonna nut again!
Bey: cum inside me!
I thrust my cum inside her. I fuck the cum deep inside her walls. It's a fat load. I slowly pull out and we sit on the floor. I pulled out and see my
Cum rushing out of her. The water washing us down. We kiss in the mist.
Chris: Bey, I need to catch my breath. Your a freak girl
Bey: umm you is the freak. I've never experienced such orgasms in my life.
Chris: me neither. Your body looks so hot all wet with me seeds comin out ya puss. Want me to put some more in there?
She comes and sits on my lap. My dick infront of her entrance. She starts kissing my nick leaving hickeys everywhere. I start giving her hickies too. I turn the shower off and take her to the bath tub. I get in first and stare at her as she's abt to ride me.
Chris: surfboart surfboart you gon be grinding on my wood Bey?
She laughed so hard
Bey: don't make fun of my country accent.
Chris: I think it's so sexy.
She slams herself on my d and rides that shit, not caring that the water is over flowing. I thrust up and can hear my balls slapping her pussy. I couldn't contain my self. I bust up inside her. It's 8 am already? I stare at the clock on the wall. She starts slowly falling asleep after our nut bust. I couldn't find the towels so I just left us butt naked. I put us under the covers and she falls asleep in my arms. I kiss her forehead
Chris: I love you baby.