STOP!!🛑

Chris POV
I shock in disbelief. I didn't think they would do this.
Jay: you know who they are?
Chris: um, I have something to admit
Jay: yea?
Chris: so back before I knew y'all. And Bey. I uh- well fell into a black hole and um, started ya know, drugs. These guys in this footage is part of a dangerous gang. After I met Bey, I forgot all about the drugs and paying them back. I would like to pay th-
Jay pushes me to the side of the room and pins me against the wall
Jay: YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT MY WHOLE FAMILY IS SUFFEREING BECAUSE OF YOU?! IM GONNA KILL YOU!!!*starts choking*
Police pulled us apart.
Chris: IM SORRY IGHT!! I DIDNT THINK THEY WOULD DO THIS!! I JUST GOTTA PAY THEM BACK!!!
Jay: if my kids are dead, I will kill you. I will go to jail for my kids. So you better pray on your grave that they are still alive.
Chris: I promise!
Jay: good!
We watch the cameras more and they throw them in the same vehicle as my mom. They follow the vehicle down the streets and it only shows so far. We don't know where they stopped. We head out of the room and Jay and I talk in the lobby.
Jay: ok, do you know where, in this state, the gang would be at?
Chris:*gasps* I DO!! Wait I got a plan!
I tell the fam abt the drug and gang thing and they ain't all that happy. It's 9pm rn. I head back up to the penthouse with Jay as we get dressed and ready. Before we leave, I decide to call the gang member leader. He picks up right away
Charlie: BOUT FUCKIN TIME!! YO WHERE THE FUCK YOU BEEN?!
Chris: Listen you shithead. I want those kids back along with my mother. I will pay you everything and every last drop that I owe you.
Charlie: meet me at potville in 30 minutes...
Potville is a place in NY where a lot of dealers are. I bring a gun and knife with me and so does Jay. We stop by the bank withdraw apprx. $10,000 out of my account. We drive up and it's 9:30 on the dot. I see the vehicle. I get out and I get the bags of money out of the trunk. I stand infront of the car and Charlie comes out. He goes in the back seat and gets my mom and the kids out.
Kids: CHRIS!!!! DADDY!!
Momma J: Chris baby. Jay!
Him and the guys hold a gun to their head and get a grip on them. All of the gang was surrounding us as well.
Jay: aye, I've seen you around these streets before
Charlie: Mr. C nice to see ya again
Chris: wait how do ya-
Charlie: went to school with eachother back in the day. We bullied him cause of his ugly ass face.
Jay: aye this ugly man married a sexy bombshell ight
Charlie: Yea one that divorced yo ass and is in the hospital. I was gonna have the guys take her off life support but y'all caught too quickly.
Chris: *places money bags in the middle* here's the money. Know, my kids and mother
Charlie: *pushes them* good. Y'all can go.
They run to us and hug eachother.
Chris: please stop coming after everyone I love. If you didn't have the gang and guns, I woulda fuck you up cause ain't nobody touch these beautiful people.
Charlie: Yea Yea whatever. Let's go gang!
They all head out. Jay holds Shawn Jr(aka Sir) and I hold Blue. And hug momma.
Jay&Chris: are y'all hurt?!
Momma J: no, we all ok. They just stuffed us in random rooms
Chris: y'all I promise nothing bad like this will happen again.
Jay: yes we will continue to make sure ain't nobody put they hands on you.
We all hug and we head back to Texas