Wedding Day💍(2)[Explicit]

Chris POV
We're all at the reception and Beyoncé is sitting in a chair. It's time for me to take her garder off. Everyone has ooing. She spreads her legs a little bit. I get on my knees and go under her more simpler reception dress. No one can really see what my face is doing under this dress and I see she's not wearing panties. I'm finna fuck her infront of everybody. I give her pussy a good look and I hear her laugh.

Solange: COMON BRO IN LAW!! EAT HER PUSSY LATER!!! I WANNA DANCE MANI slowly take the garder in my mouth and stare into her eyes while I take it off her sexy ass legs

I slowly take the garder in my mouth and stare into her eyes while I take it off her sexy ass legs.  After this lil tradition, we get back to dancing. We grind on each other. We whisper dirty things into our ears.
Chris: no panties huh
Bey: I want you so fuckin bad.
Chris: don't worry, imma pound that punani realll hard after this. Oh shit!
Bey: what??
She turns around and looks at my dick. I got a gigantic boner.
Bey: omg!!
Chris: bey! They're all gonna laugh. Once I get a boner, that means I gotta beat off or something to get it down. It won't go away on its own.
Bey: go to the bathroom and do it. Just save some of that sweet cum for later baby
Chris: babe, I can cum for weeks for every hour. This nothin.
Bey: hurry up before they notice.
I jog casually covering my boner. I head straight into the bathroom, where I open my pants right away as my dick jumps out. I spit on my hand and start stroking infront of the urinal. I can't get the image of bey's pussy in my face. Mmm. All of a sudden, I hear the door swing open. Fuck I forgot to lock it, even though it's a public restroom. I see a drunk Jay Z barge in. He's waisted! I stop stroking and look at him.
Jay: aye my mann wassup?
Chris: nothin just a takin a piss.
He gets into the next urinal infront of me and pisses.
Jay: I don't hear you peeing. Are you jerking your dick?
Chris: psh, no
Jay: yep. That's what Beyoncé's pussy makes ya wanna do. Here I'll do it with you. Lemme lock the door.
He goes and locks the door. I guess it's normal for us guys. He pulls his pants downs to his ankle and I get away from the urinal and we jerk of together. This kinda feels wrong and pretty idk what the word is but he got a big fat dick. Darker than mine. We both go at it and we get ready to cum.
Both: OH SHIT IM CUMMING!
We both shoot our loads on the floor. I instantly put my dick back in and he just stands looking drunk. I help him by trying to lift his pants up.
Jay: you got a good penis
Chris: thx ditto. Let's go back out there.
We get back out I get back to dancing wit Bey.
Bey: aye you back. Had fun?
Chris: Jay just walked in there as I was jerking off. He jerked off with me.
Bey: wow. That must've looked real hot. I like your dick better. You taste better.
Chris: thanks baby. I'm so horny for you.
The reception ends in 45 mins later. We all say our goodbyes and Bey and I head to our honeymoon😈