Chapter Twenty-Six -

Day 10:

Jungkook woke up sore. Everything hurt. Slowly, he bent his head forward and grunted when pain shot down the back of his neck and settled in between his shoulders. He went limp and fell onto the mattress again. This was going to be more difficult than he thought.

With each passing second, more of his consciousness was regained and soon his heart picked up a frantic rhythm. He'd gone out last night.

"Jungkook? Is that you?"

Jungkook groaned. No. No, no, no, nooooo. He pressed his face hard into the bed beneath him. He noticed his dick was hard. It wasn't just morning wood, either. He was remembering.

He was startled to hear a familiar voice. Her voice. "Fuck!" he grumbled under his breath. How could he handle this? How could he explain?

Anyone else! Anyone else would have been fine. No, it'd been her sitting next to him when he finally had the courage to turn on his barstool.

Her red hair was worn loose; soft waves cascaded down her back. She wore a white shirt wrapped around her waist and tied at the back. Her cleavage peeked out a little, just enough to make a man curious, but not enough to expose what she was hiding beneath her tight shirt. A black leather skirt at mid thigh and metal studded heels completed the ensemble.

Jungkook's face was hot all over again, his cheeks colored with his embarrassment. Especially when he recalled the way he'd tried to explain his presence.

"I needed a drink."

"Oh, I understand that, believe me. I don't drink when I play, though," she said casually.

Jungkook had wondered how the fuck she could be so casual. He'd wondered all night actually. He knew most people thought he was cold, efficient and detached, but he had nothing on her. She'd wrecked all of his carefully constructed control and she'd done it without losing any of her cool.

"I'm not here to play. I just needed a drink," he said. His ears felt hot and he knew it would be spreading to his face and neck any minute. He wanted to leave, but she blocked his exit and stayed there, eyeing him with suspicion.

"And you just ended up here? Forgive me, Jungkook, but that's doubtful." She arched a red brow.

"I'm.... I'm...," he started to say.

"No need to be shy, Jungkook. I mean, I'm here too, right? The only real question is: Who are you looking for?"

Jungkook's hips rolled and he felt the burn of his muscles protesting against the action. He'd be surprised if he could sit today.

"I'm not looking for anyone. I just –"

"Lying? Really? Of all the things I thought you might be, a liar didn't really cross my mind," she said.

"Fuck what you thought," he countered and slammed his whiskey neat. He stood to leave, but Kim blocked his path, trapping him between her body and the stool. She smelled sweet, like green apples. It certainly wasn't the kind of thing one expected. Not in a fetish club.

Knowing it would hurt, he braced himself and reached back to touch his ass with his fingers. Yes: there were raised welts all over his butt. He traced them with the tip of his finger, marveling at the fact there was a perfect handprint where her slender, whip-like fingers had landed. He'd always wondered if the brilliant Dr. Jisoo Kim would psycho analyze during sex. Now he knew the answer.

"That's rude, Jungkook. You're trying to hurt my feelings. But I forgive you because I know you're embarrassed." She stepped closer, a hand on his chest urging him back onto his seat. Her hand felt hot, really hot, like it could burn a hole in his chest. Jungkook relented and allowed himself to be pushed back onto the barstool.