Chapter Thirty-Five -

Jennie

Once upon a time, Lisa held me captive in the dark, now she used it to seduce me. Her fingertips traced patterns on my skin, while her lips found their way down my spine, leaving goose bumps in their wake. I sighed and arched beneath her, begging her.

"You're spoiled," she whispered at the base of my spine.

"I've earned it," I sighed into the bed. One of her large hands palmed my ass cheek and I found myself lifting my hips. I never wanted to leave Lisa's bed again. I could be content to live out my life being touched, kissed, and made love to by her.

She swatted my behind playfully, "Careful, Kitten, if you put your ass in my face again, you're going to learn what a pervert I really am."

I stilled for a moment, not sure I wanted to play this game, but then I felt Lisa's teeth nibbling at the curve of my bottom and thought fled. Slowly, she sucked my flesh into her mouth and bit me gently. It was the perfect blend of pleasure and pain. Her tongue laved each spot before she moved on to the next. Small gasps escaped my mouth with each bite.

"Like that, Pet?" she whispered. She blew gently across my damp skin and I moaned.

"Yes, Lisa," I sighed. She had called me by my name earlier and while it melted my heart to know Lisa saw me as a person and not a thing, I was just as happy to be her Kitten. For better or worse, Lisa had instilled her tastes in me.

I liked knowing the only thing I had to do to make Lisa happy was exactly as I was told. There was no wrong way to touch her. She took charge and knew what to do. In all the humiliations she had put me through, the one thing she had never done was make me feel bad about my body or my inexperience.

Lisa shifted, and her hands positioned me to suit her. Her cock rested against my left leg, while my right was moved up on the bed. I blushed, knowing how exposed I was from behind, but I didn't stop her from exploring. If Lisa wanted something, she was sure to get it one way or another. I chose the path of least resistance and greatest pleasure.

I gasped when her finger stroked the seam of my pussy. I was sore inside, but her soft, skillful touches on my clit were magic. They always had been. As her finger circled my clit, my hips found their own rhythm, sometimes chasing Lisa's touch, others trying to pull away from the intensity. I didn't want the frenzy of orgasm, content to languish in the lazy pleasure Lisa cultivated so easily. Lisa resumed her love bites and I could do little more than writhe and moan.

"Tell me again whom you belong to," she whispered.

I moaned, loudly and unabashed. "To you, Lisa. I belong to you," I sighed.

"Mmm," she groaned and bit me again. I gasped, but didn't pull away from her mouth. "I wish you weren't sore. I'm dying to get inside you again."

My stomach flipped, and I sounded breathless when I replied, "I want you, too." Instinctively, I raised my hips toward her face. Lisa's arm wrapped around my right hip, holding me in place as her tongue delved into the last place I was ever expecting.

"Lisa!" I screamed and tried to get away from her mouth. I moved like a cat trying to escape water, but Lisa had me where she wanted. The feeling of her tongue sweeping across the bud of my sphincter was an alien and shocking sensation.

"Stop moving," she commanded.

I opened my mouth to protest when her tongue pushed at the entrance to my hole and sound escaped me entirely. I froze out of pure instinct, letting Lisa fuck this secret part of me with her mouth. My muscles ached under the strain of staying so still. After a while though, I relaxed into Lisa's touch.