Epilogue 7

The night before Thanksgiving, I had a dream Jennie said she'd decided she couldn't love me. I woke up in a panic and made Jennie have sex with me. She didn't seem to mind.

We had Thanksgiving dinner in Jennie's apartment. Kreisha and Rubio brought bottles of sangria, since it was apparently the favorite drink of their little group. I started drinking scotch before breakfast.

Jennie thought it was "cute" how nervous I was. True, I was a little nervous, but mostly I wasn't looking forward to making conversation. I figured the smell of me might keep people away.

Kreisha was a force of nature—a spritely-looking creature with short dark hair, green eyes, and a mischievously sinister grin. She was even smaller than Jennie, but you wouldn't notice it given the way she had a tendency to get into one's personal space. That one being me.

"Oh my god, you're gorgeous." She held my head in both hands and turned my face from side to side, then up toward the ceiling. I felt like I was being looked over for lice, or worse—being appraised. I pulled my face away and scowled at her. "Oh! Touchy. Ruby said you were." She shrugged and hopped toward the kitchen.

Rubio was much more respectful. He was handsome in an awkward sort of way. He was tall, but lanky. His hair had a fastidiously cultivated look of dishevelment, as was the style with the youth in Europe. He shared the same color eyes as his girlfriend.

I had no doubt as to who ran the relationship between Kreisha and Rubio. At the very least, Rubio had the decency to look embarrassed.

"Sorry, she does that to everybody. When I met her, she told me I was adorable and was her boyfriend."

"And you became her boyfriend?" I gave him a look. He smiled.

"She was wearing a tight shirt and I could see her boobs."

I couldn't help but smile.

"You did the right thing."

"I know." He shrugged.

Thanksgiving is an American holiday. Jennie and I had to scour the grocery stores to find a turkey that was apparently suitable enough to feed an army, despite our only needing to feed four people.

However, as I watched Jennie pull the turkey out of the oven and set it on top of the stove, I knew it had been time well spent. Jennie's pride in her poultry was unmistakable.

"Look! It's my first turkey." Jennie showcased the bird between her outstretched hands with a curtsy.

"Is it supposed to be swimming?" I asked. It smelled delicious and I couldn't wait to eat it, but I love to give Jennie shit. It's my second favorite pastime.

"I hate dry turkey. I may have over-basted it. Who am I kidding, though? No such thing. You'll eat my fucking turkey and lick your fingers when you're done." She pulled a strip of meat off the top of the turkey and put it to my lips.

"Open up, lover."

I put my arm around her and pulled. She smelled of perfume and food. I opened my mouth and let her feed me. It was the best turkey I'd ever had—moist inside with crispy skin. I licked Jennie's fingers as she withdrew.

"Hmm, not bad. You almost didn't get your finger back."

Jennie beamed at me.

"Well, I'm a lucky girl then. There's so much I like to do with my fingers." She pulled my mouth toward hers and kissed me. Between us, my cock gave a twitch.

Jennie pulled away slowly with one last peck against my lips. "Kreisha and Rubio are here."

I rubbed the front of my pants against her belly. Our height difference always confused my cock. It couldn't decide between seeking the warmth between her breasts and the wet heat waiting just below.